Old April 5, 2000, 05:03   #31
Rasputin00

The Mad monks Naval Attache to the Great leader Franky Babe !!!

It is with great regret that you choose not to share your continent with us or any other civ. We do agree that there should be no development where your hard working settlers have done work , but if there are areas that are uninhabited and besotten with barbarians, it is our belief that a mutual colonisation of these areas would lessen thew barbarian attacks on your civilisation.
however let it be known that our naval contingent has no immdeiate plans for colonisation, but are mearly a scouting party looking for new lands and new people, people we were hoping to establish much trade with as we are a peace loving society.
As part of our desire to see the world in total harmony we provide as many "peace pipes" as you need to lift you high. hopefully in tihs new enlightneed stage of spiritual understanding we can agree on some more realistic borders.
We are calling all societys we meet to join us in forming the Federation of United Civiliastions .

The FUC will be a commitee of all nations that will be run to ensure the world continues in peace and fairness.....

Old April 5, 2000, 07:48   #32
Frank Johnson
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 17:01
Local Date: October 30, 2010
I am still convinced you all think I reside on a huge, lush, grassland covered continent ideal for proportional growth. This is really not the case. The mad monks should remember from the short time they had my maps that I truely reside on a icey peninsula and the rest of my contient is covered with swamps, and jungles with only occasional breaks for patches of grassland and plains.

And remember, I may be ahead in power, however in number of cities I am not in a very high advantage. A mere 2 cities seperates me from the other powers in the world.
Old April 6, 2000, 02:09   #33
Rasputin00

The Great Raz has sent word to his Naval attache Robus Aulus, that his attepmts at being friendly with Texans must have worked, A secret dispatch has been recieved that appears to be a precurser of some form of treaty between our two nations,
The Great Raz is very pleased with his Naval Attache and is now dispatching 20 virgins to him as his great reward. A promotion is in order and the right honourable Robus Aulus has been appointed official Ambassader to the newly formed FUC.
The Inaugral FUC meeting is to be held at the Mad Monks Capital of Raz Central. Feasting and celebrations all over Raz Land has been proclaimed
<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Rasputin00 (edited April 08, 2000).]</font>

Old April 7, 2000, 23:08   #34
Rasputin00

Due to the Great Raz's Committment to the great god Mannah, he will be unable to lead his people during the next centuries, he has proclaimed that the one known as Luigi shall stand in his stead, Luigi has been orderd to continue to respect all current treaties and to ensure the FUC is fully functional upon the Great Raz's Return....

------------------
Rasputin The Mad Monk,

Ra Ra Rasputin,
Russias Famous Love Machine,
Ra Ra Rasputin,
Lover of the Russian Queen

Old April 8, 2000, 18:26   #35
Rasputin00

As the Great Raz is uncontactable all day today via the usual lines of communication, please post here anything any one needs querying, I will be able to check here frequently and make sure my substitute is perfroming as per my requests.

I would like clarification from Texan leader re our "Final Solution" for the barbarians in the world. Are our settlers welcome to set up outposts where we can base our combined Anti-Barb activitys from, or should our Navy keep sailing past the Texan continent ?
<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Rasputin00 (edited April 08, 2000).]</font>

Old April 8, 2000, 18:37   #36
Empress
The Empress

Waiting on a few players... if you are not on icq, the ip number is 209.30.70.66
Old April 8, 2000, 20:13   #37
Rasputin00

And word came to the Great Raz that his appointed deputy Luigi had plans to take over permantely and to never allow the Great Raz to return, Luigi had begun a propoganda campaign that intimated that the Great Raz was not so great after all. But The Great Raz heard of these things and so had his many trustful Mad Monks arrest Luigi and had him publicly beheaded.

In his place , ws appointed that great recipe collecter and former Chef of the Great Raz , the mighty Finbar.

Finny ( as the Great Raz refers to him) was initiated into the ways of the mad men and was given his direct orders, but also given much lattitude in organising the nation and so the Finbar dynasty began

Old April 8, 2000, 20:13   #38
finbar
Civilization II MultiplayerMac
Emperor

Local Time: 01:01
Local Date: October 31, 2010
MEMO TO: The Great Raz

Proceeding as directed by your missive.

------------------
finbar
Mono Rules!
Old April 8, 2000, 20:30   #39
finbar
Emperor

Ya. Hydey found the Romans.

------------------
finbar
Mono Rules!
Old April 8, 2000, 20:43   #40
Rasputin00

The Great Raz, being not so occupied as he should be in pursuit of Mannah, looked longingly for reports of his people and their great exploits, but alas the Mighty Finn was too busy to report.....

And the Great Raz grew ever so more fearful of what had happened to his people, his love for his people brought tears to his eyes as he thought of them alone out there with out him.....

But it is with some reassurance that he rests content in the abilitys of the great Chef Finbar.....

Old April 8, 2000, 23:37   #41
Empress
The Empress

*Empress stares into a mirror* Am I repulsive? During the course of a few hundred years the Empress is saddend to discover that the peoples of the world do not wish to associate with the Fountainians. She has be rejected by the F.U.C. alliance and wonders why? She has built many cities and has expanded onto two new land masses, with much growth potential. Her government has gone from a Monarchy to a Republic and her science and discovery rate is fair. While in isolation she yearned for the day in which she would meet new civilizations in which to form eternal alliances, but alas, no one wanted her. Empress began to think she would be alone in the world forever, that is, until Counsel Dangime of the Americans decided to comfort her and enlighten her. Much technology was exchanged and soon an eternal alliance was formed as it was clear they were two lone stars, excluded from the rest of the world.

Goddess Empress
Old April 9, 2000, 00:10   #42
Frank Johnson
King

The story of Empress and the F.U.C. is so true it is painful.

While some members of the alliance seem fair and reasonable, such as Raz and his assistant finbar with whom we have lived at peace with for many years, even sharing our home continent with this peace loving people.
However the overall mood of F.U.C. seems to be somewhat negative one. Claiming to be a world organization of enlightenment and peace, it actually quite an exclusive club, and entirely too good apparently for the powerful Texans, or the Empress's enlightned nation. Never the less, Texas seeks peace with each member of the F.U.C. because each member nation seems much more reasonable when it isn't running with the pack. Texan advisors estimate that it is only a tiny portion of the alliance which acts with such hostility toward Texas, and that it should in no way affect the indivdual dealing between nations.

Maps have been obtained, showing the homelands of other far away nations. It is my true desire to visit these lands and make peace with them, despite rumors of threats thrown toward the Texans.

The most glorious achivement of the Texans was the great Mike's Chapel, built at the source of the Great River in Austin. So dramatic was its affect on people that it immediately prompted a change of government, and a new republic came to rule Texas it the year of our lord 1.
Old April 9, 2000, 00:22   #43
Rasputin00

The great Raz is saddened by the rejection of the Lovely Empress from the halls of FUC. It would be the Great Raz's desire to get Empress FUCed as soon as possible. The Mad Monks beleive if the whole world were into FUC then war would not be necessary.
As the Great Leader says thankyou to his stand in the Mighty Finn, his people rejoice that once again he is to return to lead them.
Once the Great Raz has perceived what has transpired for the past few hundred years, he will make every attempt to contact the far off Empress who is cloaked in his favourite Emerald Colour.

However looking at previous Top 5 city list and Powergraph, an alliance between Texans and Empress is one to be fearful of.
All other world civs take note of this.

To be continued.....

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Rasputin00 (edited April 09, 2000).]</font>

Old April 9, 2000, 00:28   #44
Rasputin00

The Great Raz wishes to state that as part of his agreement with the peaceful Texans, no other Civilasiations may settle in any land given to the Great Raz without prior consent from Texan leader in Austin

Old April 9, 2000, 01:00   #45
Rasputin00

The mad monk people are very unhappy that some nations are not psoting their tales here, Where is Spanish leader? Deity ? Romans , is matt back ?? Hydey , wha tof your wandering Sioux ??

Old April 9, 2000, 02:35   #46
finbar
Emperor

MEMO TO: All concerned

Well, Pop had to shoot into the office - yes, on a Sunday - and asked me to hop into the chair and guide the fortunes of his people for a day.

Sweeping aside the beer cans, well-thumbed copies of Hustler with every second page stuck together, and icy pole sticks, I discovered a relatively content tribe. But sorely in need of a more advanced form of Government, which, thankfully, came sooner rather than later thanks to the generosity of our very good buddy DEITY, leader of the Much MisSpelled tribe.

Discovering Pop had left some settlers building roads towards particularly choice building blocks, I encouraged the settlers in their progress, and, soon, at least 4 more cities were added to Pop's spread.

Oh, and on Pop's behalf, I came to an understanding with a nice man who told me he was Texan.

Um, what else? Oh yes, Mr Hydey was nice to me, too. He gave me stuff. So I gave him stuff in return.

Um, what else? Oh, yes. Someone said the boss of the Romans was a nice man, too, but I haven't met him yet.

Um, what else?

Nope, I think that's about it. Thanks for being so nice to me everyone. Here comes Pop home from his Sunday at the office -

"Hi Pop!"

"Hi son!"

"What'd you bring me?"

"Her name's Lydia"

"Lydia Who?"

"Lydia Trashcan"

"Don't give up your day job, Pop!"

------------------
finbar
Mono Rules!
Old April 9, 2000, 04:35   #47
iadkins

THE DEITIANS fortunes improved somewhat in this era. Captain DEITICUS has done an excelent job and THE DEITY is nearly released from the time warp in Diplo IV
His coming is imminent.
It will be represented by much joy amongst THE DEITIAN nation but it could also bring much change to this world.... predictable patterns may change....

The Federation of United Civ Kingdoms, that had an acronym too disturbing to note, was quickly abbreviated to just FUC by the brilliant mastermind of the Federation, The Great Raz

It came to pass that hydey ho of the Sioux, one of the 3 founding members of FUC, did find a poorly Roman tribe and asked if they would like to get FUCed.
They quickly agreed, hoping to join in a universal gang bang, but soon discoverd it was all very hard work. However, the very clever hydey proceeded to help the Romans with techs and captured previous Roman cities from the Barbs and ceded them back to the Romans. The Romans loyalty to FUC is unquestioned with so many offers of assistance to help THE DEITIANS Wonder building program. Eventually The Great Library was built in DEITICUS and this will benefit the FUC member nations.

THE DEITIANS found their long lost love, the Fountinians, and proceeded to make advances on their Empress FUC was mentioned more than once!
But she was so impatient to become a FUC member nation that she, without awaiting the return of The Great Raz and true boss of FUC she quickly exchanged maps and techs with the rather unscrupulous Dangime of the Texans.
Empress, you took our maps, our techs...
You betrayed hydey's trust, I think?

I await the Great hydey's report on this matter...

------------------
*THE DEITY*

<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by iadkins (edited April 15, 2000).]</font>

Old April 9, 2000, 06:46   #48
hydey

The heavily hungover Hydey once again ruled the sioux empire with an iron tomahawk. In union with his Federation of United Civilization allies , the mad Finbar monks and the Deity nazies, continued to expand the mighty sioux lands. Upon hearing the distant cries for help from the long suffering romans, who were beseged buy blood thirsty barbarians. while other nations talked of helping the mighty HYDEY posibley in a drunken stupore sent the invincable sioux navy out to aid these poor retches the romans. Having rested the city of veii from the barbarian clutchs and banishing all barbarians from roman lands Sioux diplomatic corps made peace with the romans. The Romans, so pleased others came to help in there hour of need, humbly and respectfully became members of the powerfull FUC allience. This pleased Hydey and he ordered the imeadiate return of the city Veii to its rightful owner. Now that the romans problems have been fixed the sioux navy continued to explore finally making contact with a beatiful empress. Hydey wished to form close relationships with this beauty but was convinced by his FUC allies to wait until Raz of the Mad Monks returned to his rightful place in our allience before offering a FUC membership to the empress.
The sioux people continue to hear rumors of other empires as yet uncontacted , one a peacful nation known as the fun loving spanish the other only known as the EVIL YANKS is thought to be war loving and not to be trusted the sioux hope the proves untrue and that all nations can live in peace and we can all get FUCed together
Long may the FEDERATION of UNITED CIVILIZATIONS rule the world

------------------
hooray hooray its a Hydey Hydey day
<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by hydey (edited April 10, 2000).]</font>

Old April 9, 2000, 06:58   #49
Rasputin00

Things have changed greatly in the world as can be seen from below top 5 citys

</p>

And refer the powergrapgh from end of session... Dangime Texan remains number one but very close to Deity nation and Mad monks, and accelerating towards the leaders quickly is the lovely empress who has now overtaken the previous quick moving Sioux. Also notice the upward movement of romans who have passed their helpers the sioux. Brining up the rear is the lowly spanish but they too are now accelarating..

</P>

Old April 9, 2000, 17:06   #50
Empress
The Empress

Oh how quickly the FUC is to put such a spin on things to cloak thier black greedy hearts. Hydey never mentioned his membership in the FUC, nor did he ask me to join. We exchanged techs and maps in good faith, although I was troubled by his decline of an alliance, to which he did not give an explaination. Upon meeting the Deity,I was not told that FUC membership was simply a matter of asking the Great RAZ. I was told that there were already 4 members and Deity even told me to seek the friendship of the Americans. From those remarks did it seem that I was welcomed into the FUC with open arms??? How can you say that I betrayed you when you told me to seek an alliance with the Americans because you already had 4 members. Also, am I not right that the Romans were excepted with open arms without the consent of the Great RAZ Clearly the FUC has shown itself to hold a double standard and then to blame the whole situation on the Empress is just infuriating. It would appear that the Empress has found her true friends, ones who do not hold her to a double standard, who do not question her worthiness, who are happy to recieve her. These are the events as they truely happened and if the Deity is having a case of temporary amnesia, maybe he needs to review the conversation he had with Empress before he accuses her of being merely impatient.
Old April 9, 2000, 21:01   #51
Frank Johnson
King

Old April 10, 2000, 04:10   #52
Rasputin00

thanks for the borders Dangime.. makes it easier for me to know where i can settle...

and for clarification, any civ can enter FUC whether they are allied to Mad Monks or not....

FUC is just a wqorld organisation to allow peace to be promoted and allow exchange of techgs

We await Hydeys answer to the fact he stated to me he exchanged no techs, na dnow empres ssays he did.

Also did deity tell emporess to goto americans

Old April 10, 2000, 04:57   #53
hydey

The mighty Sioux empire can confirm that techs have only been traded with other FUC members. The Empress & I attempted to exchange techs but could not find a suitable trade due to the fact we were not allies we did however exchange maps. I hope this clears things for my eternal ally RAZ of the MAD MONKS

------------------

Old April 10, 2000, 06:14   #54
Rasputin00

amazing how people recall events differnetly ..!!!!

and just noticed another Boney M song there Hydey
<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Rasputin00 (edited April 10, 2000).]</font>

Old April 10, 2000, 23:20   #55
Rasputin00

and so this world has gone the way of many other worlds and become polarized again .. 2 allainces in fight to the end

Old April 11, 2000, 07:19   #56
Frank Johnson
King

FUC has certainly now shown its self to be a hostile organization, particularly against Texas. Through the agressive alliance of 4 major world powers they drasticly tilted the world balance of power, so it was only natural to make an alliance with my only friend Empress.

What's worse is that FUC member nations have activly and deliberatly attempted to undermine my only alliance, despite their already overwhelming advantage in power and number of cities.

The great council has returned their opinion on the clearly agressive anti-Texan actions of the FUC. They have given me the authority to wage limited wars against any FUC member who invades the confines of Texan territory, in order to drive them out. Futhermore, any pleading FUC member shall fall of deaf Texan ears, I am no longer concearned with the plight of the poor FUC that already dominates more than half of the world's nations and Texas will no longer engauge in the appeasement of any FUC member as they have in the past.

Old April 11, 2000, 08:56   #57
hydey

finally the true nature of the texans comes out, the waging of war there only true aim
on the other hand FUC still remain firm in there belief that peace and co-operation is the way of the futore

------------------

Old April 11, 2000, 09:42   #58
Rasputin00

It is with deep regret that the years without The Great Raz at the helm were cause for major world divisions. However, the Mad Monks remain committed to friendship with the Texans, and will abide by our limited settlement area in South Texas, an area now to known as Finbar Land, in honour of the great Chef who first settled this area. But due to the aggresive stance taken by the Texans we will be forced to caution our troops in Finbar land to shoot first and ask questions later when it comes to ANY encrouchment on our soil. Originally we had hoped for major defence pact where the Mad monks and Texans could join each year in celebration of the peace formed long ago.

And in addition , in the spirit of the Texan decree that all Texas land is Texan whether inhabited or not, as a member of the FUC we will be calling on all FUC members to declare the same cry, no Texan settlements on any land inhabited by FUC members, any such Texan settlement found without agreement of the respective FUC homeland member will be treated the same as the Texans have declared to treat others. Any and all lands that have been settled by any FUC member is now part of the FUC and till the Texans change their aggresive stance will be protected and not shared. If the Empress makes any similar statements as made by the Texans re vacant land sharing, then her presence on any FUC member continent shal lbe repelled as well. Hopefully the Texans will re think the stance they have taken and the consequences they are causing, The Mad Monks wish only peace, but cannot allow the aggresisive war mongering attitude to dominate the world into submissiion.
This world was made for sharing in what ever agreements civs could make, but to place total bans on sharing of vacnat land is not in best interests of peace.

A peace conference is to be called at the new Capital of the State of Finbar Land at FinbarVille. All appropiate peace pipe inhalants will be avaialble, we hope each civ sends a particpant to sign a new world border pact.....

Old April 11, 2000, 16:21   #59
Frank Johnson
King

Great Ras, the Texans as well desire peace, however in order to balance the quad barrled shotgun that is the FUC, firm stances must be taken that ALL FUC members can easily understand. Texan territorial claims are clearly graphically depicted in the map above and Texan expansion beyond that area is highly unlikely. The map has been posted for serveral days now, and no problems have been raised by any nation. For such issues to be raised at this late date would suggest many things, and only futher prove FUC's anti-Texan polacies. It was also foolish to believe that I would grant lands to nations who sought to dismantle fair alliances with friends of Texas.

Futhermore, what you refer to as "sharing" at this point would be outright theft, as you, the founder of the FUC already reconized Texan territorial claims, and pledged not to assist any foolish enough to violate that area.

In addition, I assure you that I will not leave a tempting target for long. The establishment of 2 new cities early in the next session should put down any chance of illegal foreign involvment in Texan lands, which will make any transgressions all the more serious.

Texas continues reconizes its ancient pact with the Mad Monks, and hope that the FinbarLand penisula thrives under your reign.

Old April 11, 2000, 20:35   #60
iadkins

Out of role-playing mode:
I suggested to Empress to approach Dangime if she wished because 5 civs in FUC would have been absurd. Surely you all agree with this?

I was teasing Empress when I suggested she was a traitor. Of course she wasn't and THE DEITY is displeased with Captain DEITICUS's comments (Into role mode now)

-----

THE DEITIANS respect all territorial claims of all nations. WE seek to trade with all nations but will support our FUC allies in any conflicts.

------------------
*THE DEITY*