Old November 16, 2003, 02:42   #421
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 22:13
Local Date: November 2, 2010
ADG was found crucified on the village flagpole. It is now Day. Votes will be counted from here.
Old November 16, 2003, 04:04   #422
Pave
Call to Power Democracy GameCall to Power PBEMCall To Power SuperLeague
Prince

Local Time: 15:13
GeneralTacticus must die!
Old November 16, 2003, 04:10   #423
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 23:13
It must be Pave! Why else would he accuse an innocent if he didn't do it? Burn him!
Old November 16, 2003, 04:25   #424
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 12:13
Quote:
Originally posted by Pave
GeneralTacticus must die!
GT is a friend! Pave, you must DIE!
Old November 16, 2003, 04:40   #425
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 20:13
Quote:
Originally posted by MattH
I think they agreed to kill him if his next prediction turns out to be untrue
Predict who is going to be killed by the mafia?

Suppose he is not the mafia. The real mafia can then kill somebody else, thus getting rid of him in the process.

Only being the mafia can he assure that the right person is killed.
Old November 16, 2003, 05:04   #426
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Comrade Tassadar - Pave
Tuberski - No vote yet
Pave - GeneralTacticus
Spaced Cowboy - No vote yet
rah - Pave
GeneralTacticus - Pave
Nuclear Master - No vote yet

Last edited by Skanky Burns; November 16, 2003 at 06:44.
Old November 16, 2003, 05:30   #427
Ljube
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 13:13
You made a grave mistake General Mafia! You accused Pave

All of you!!! Vote for evil General Mafia!!!!!

This is the chance to kill one of the two prime suspects!
Old November 16, 2003, 05:35   #428
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Compared to you, GT is hardly a suspect.
Old November 16, 2003, 05:35   #429
rah
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Just another peon

Local Time: 07:13
What an idiot, he should have killed tas, and I would have been killed in a landslide. I'll pile on, sorrry pav, but i'm voting you to death.

RAH
Old November 16, 2003, 05:46   #430
Ljube
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

All right now: Rah, GeneralTacticus and Comrade Tassadar. Explain something to me, please.

Only one of you is Mafia, yet the other two are voting for Pave who is proven to be innocent for sure. Tell me why? I am not asking the Mafia among you, but the other two who are not. If you continue this way, to do dirty work for Mafia, he is going to win again.

Is that really what you want?
Old November 16, 2003, 05:48   #431
Nubclear

First off, when has Pave been proven innocent?

Third....I'm still convinced Rah is the mafia, him not being the mafia then YOU being the Mafia. However, I have to vote with the majority....Though rest assured if I were the mafia, you would already be dead.
(Now the Mafia is going to kill ljcvetko just to pin it on me )
Old November 16, 2003, 05:52   #432
Ljube
Emperor

I told you Tass I wasn't asking Mafia among you

EDIT: OK RAH, What is the logic behind blaming Pave?
Old November 16, 2003, 05:59   #433
Adagio
staff
Spore
Deity

Local Time: 14:13
/me 's spirit appeirs in the center of the village, just next to the "pole of death"

Noooooooooooooooooooo...

/me 's spirit dissapeirs mumbling something about being killed twice by the town-mob
Old November 16, 2003, 06:04   #434
Ljube
Emperor

Sheep's clue

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheep
The villagers massed in the execution fields, the notorious Jamski in tow. First they gouged his eyes out so his final hour was in darkness, then they cut his tounge out. After proceeding to cut his genetalia off and push it into his ass (Man thats sooooo sick ) they then began to make tiny cuts all over his body. Then last but not least they hoisted him up and quatered him.

However after the ceremony Pave exclaims! Man I forgot, I was drinking with Jamski last night, it could not of been him.

The intital Mafia has not been caught, now he is the Mafia til the end of the game or bust! Its now again night time, we await the next killing.

And my analysis of post statistics.

Quote:
Originally posted by ljcvetko
Fellow chess player Pave has not been online between 8. and 10. in the afternoon.
This fact alone clears his name. He is not Mafia.

What more proof do you need, treacherous townspeople?

How could he have committed the first murder if he hadn't been online that day? Using telepathic skills?

And the only person who was online for sure at that time is Comarade Tassadar.

With this I rest my case.
Old November 16, 2003, 06:05   #435
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

How can you tell he wasn't online that day? He could simply have been using "invisible mode" - or he could have contacted Sheep via email, MSN, IRC, or whatever.
Old November 16, 2003, 06:08   #436
Ljube
Emperor

Maybe you use one of those methods to contact Sheep, General Mafia, since you seem to know all about them.
Old November 16, 2003, 06:47   #437
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

For the record, I would say that ljcvetko is not the mafia. What with him not playing at all, it would be difficult for Sheep to have chosen him for mafia.

Pave still needs an additional vote for his death to be "cemented".
Old November 16, 2003, 06:49   #438
Nubclear

Quote:
What more proof do you need, treacherous townspeople?
Something more than "Well, he wasn't on the time the mafia thing was announced."

Quote:
And the only person who was online for sure at that time is Comarade Tassadar.
And you, correct?

Quote:
For the record, I would say that ljcvetko is not the mafia. What with him not playing at all, it would be difficult for Sheep to have chosen him for mafia.
Old November 16, 2003, 07:02   #439
Skanky Burns

The people who are playing the game (and are still alive) are as follows:

Comrade Tassadar
Tuberski
Pave
Spaced Cowboy
rah
GeneralTacticus
Nuclear Master

Try finding ljcvetko in that list.
Old November 16, 2003, 07:11   #440
Nubclear

Well didn't ljvetko simply join?
Old November 16, 2003, 07:50   #441
DrSpike
Civilization IV: MultiplayerApolyton University
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by rah
I'd never leave a one of my sticks anywhere and never risk breaking one. So they couldn't be one of my babies.
Didn't you break a driver a few months back after an unfortunately wayward drive?
Old November 16, 2003, 09:40   #442
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

I have to say Tass is looking like the one responsible

Shame you buggers killed me or I would vote for him.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 16, 2003, 09:54   #443
Skanky Burns

They killed me as I was voting for him. Dammit!
Old November 16, 2003, 11:52   #444
rah
lifer
Just another peon

Quote:
Originally posted by DrSpike

Didn't you break a driver a few months back after an unfortunately wayward drive?
That driver broke during a tee shot. Ming, Berz, and War4ever are my witnessess. I have never broken a club in anger. It's only a game.

I voted for pave because I stopped believing that it was Tass. We have been trying to sway the villagers the whole game that each other are the mafia. If either of us was the mafia, it would have been in our best interest to kill the other to prevent the typical piling on that this village is famous for. Since both of us are still in the game, I now believe that he is inocent. My apologies to Tass for suspecting him.
Old November 16, 2003, 12:29   #445
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Then Rah is the Mafia!

Avenge the deaths of the innocents cry the ghosts!

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 16, 2003, 12:33   #446
Ljube
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by rah
I voted for pave because I stopped believing that it was Tass. We have been trying to sway the villagers the whole game that each other are the mafia. If either of us was the mafia, it would have been in our best interest to kill the other to prevent the typical piling on that this village is famous for. Since both of us are still in the game, I now believe that he is inocent. My apologies to Tass for suspecting him.
That's it! I am checking out! Prepare my bill!
Old November 16, 2003, 13:16   #447
DrSpike
Deity

I still think it is Rah.
Old November 16, 2003, 14:21   #448
rah
lifer
Just another peon

I know continual proclaiming of inocence is futile (a vovanism )

BUT, you guys remember the first game. The villagers couldn't wait to kill a mod, and the vote took a whole 20 seconds. If you were setting up a game where you wanted the mafia to win, I'd be the last person you'd select. But alas, people will retort with, it would be clever. I think not, and prepare for the worst.

I would like to catch the mafia this game, but I'm starting to doubt that will happen. He's probably spike.

RAH
and ljcvetko, cash only. I may not last long enough for the check to clear.
Old November 16, 2003, 15:23   #449
General Ludd
NationStates
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by rah
If you were setting up a game where you wanted the mafia to win, I'd be the last person you'd select.
Hey now, you haven't been that bad.

Do It Ourselves
Old November 16, 2003, 15:30   #450
DrSpike
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by rah

I would like to catch the mafia this game, but I'm starting to doubt that will happen. He's probably spike.
Faking my own death failed...........I admit it.