Old November 13, 2003, 10:00   #241
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 23:12
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Old November 13, 2003, 10:07   #242
DrSpike
Civilization IV: MultiplayerApolyton University
Deity

Local Time: 13:12
Yeah we need more wild accusations.

I think Rah did it.

He's trotted out the "oh yeah I'm not going to last long" line a little too much. He's staying unusually quiet, and not getting involved in any trouble.

Just because he went early last time don't let him play the sympathy card so long he kills you all!

Vote for RAH and get free beer at the inn.
Old November 13, 2003, 10:10   #243
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:12
I think Nuclear Master is the Mafia actually you do 1-8 points of damage!! bearing the heavy crossbow can't stop thinking that he's the one who killed them all so far. [/wild accusation mode]

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 13, 2003, 10:11   #244
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

I already did the "accuse Rah" thing last round. Find someone else to accuse, like Pave, for instance.
Old November 13, 2003, 10:31   #245
Ljube
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

OK

You wanted real investigation.
You are going to get it.

Two best candidates for Mafia are Kropotkin and Rah.

Kropotkin sent PM about the first kill and in the same PM he sent his vote. And Sheep accepted it in spite of his statement from the first game he would accept no further voting via PM. That’s a very strong clue, coupled with the fact that Kropotkin’s time zone is just about right for an early Poly browse. Don’t be deceived by his erroneously (deliberately) reported GMT time zone – that’s not it!

Rah seemed very interested to offer anything to stay in the game. First he gave a lame explanation that entire world is likely suspect, even though what Sandman pointed out was a fact: The killer is either an American or an Aussie. I would say it’s more likely to be an American and since Rah is constantly online and could be spared on the basis of sympathy vote, he is a strong candidate indeed.
Secondly, Rah made every effort to prevent anti – Rah movement Skanky and I initiated to test his innocence. There wasn’t a slightest chance such a movement could have gained any momentum, but Rah still didn’t want to take any chances and offered free food, drink and stay in his inn.

Now treacherous townspeople, compare these facts and choose whom you think is the guilty one. Obviously you are bent on killing poor, innocent MattH, but when you drink up his blood and it turns out he wasn’t Mafia, think about these two and choose wisely.

Sincerely
Ljube, the greatest detective in the world
Old November 13, 2003, 10:36   #246
rah
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV: Multiplayer
Just another peon

Local Time: 07:12
Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
I already did the "accuse Rah" thing last round. Find someone else to accuse, like Pave, for instance.
Yeah, what he said.
Old November 13, 2003, 10:40   #247
DrSpike
Deity

Ooh, dodging the issues, which can't be a good sign.

Vote for the RAHfia.
Old November 13, 2003, 10:41   #248
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Hmmm... I like voting last. However, in this case my vote is not needed. So unless some of the others change thier votes, I abstain.
Old November 13, 2003, 10:46   #249
rah
lifer
Just another peon

Quote:
Originally posted by ljcvetko
OK
Rah seemed very interested to offer anything to stay in the game. First he gave a lame explanation that entire world is likely suspect, even though what Sandman pointed out was a fact: The killer is either an American or an Aussie. I would say it’s more likely to be an American and since Rah is constantly online and could be spared on the basis of sympathy vote, he is a strong candidate indeed.
Secondly, Rah made every effort to prevent anti – Rah movement Skanky and I initiated to test his innocence. There wasn’t a slightest chance such a movement could have gained any momentum, but Rah still didn’t want to take any chances and offered free food, drink and stay in his inn.

Yes, I'm guilty,......Of trying to stay in the game longer. And yes, I'm trying to divert any early piling on if my name comes up. So shoot me. I'm a mod, which means I'm on-line at strange times (or at least giving the illusion that I'm on-line and watching) and being a mod will always make me a target so I will try to defend myself even when I'm not the obvious target because I know my name will come up soon enough. So p*ss off.

AND YES< your detective skills are quite suspect, but I'm sure you'll be right EVENTUALLY. Of course, based on your demonstrated incompetance, you'd problaby GUESS wrong when it's down to three.

RAH
P.S. you gonna be around this weekend for any gaming
Old November 13, 2003, 10:51   #250
Skanky Burns

Quote:
Originally posted by rah
So shoot me.
It is Rah. Lets get him!!!
Old November 13, 2003, 12:17   #251
Ljube
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Yeah, I am now convinced it's him.
Skanky, you can start the avalanche.
Change your vote to Rah.

P. S.
I may be free for a Friday night game, but you must tell me in advance if it is going to be an early or a late game to schedule some sleep time
Are we going to continue the game of last Friday?
Old November 13, 2003, 12:27   #252
Ljube
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Kropotkin
Jamski the mafia? No way! Jamski is one of the good guys for sure.
How would you know for sure if you weren't Mafia?
Old November 13, 2003, 12:35   #253
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Calling all dead villiagers, and interested live ones, come and join the new NUCLEAR WAR game and continue the violence

-Jam
Old November 13, 2003, 12:44   #254
Ljube
Emperor

Only villagers? Visitors not invited?
Old November 13, 2003, 12:48   #255
Adagio
staff
Spore
Deity

Local Time: 14:12
Visitors are dead villages, I guess!?!
Old November 13, 2003, 12:49   #256
Ljube
Emperor

Well, I'm neither villager nor dead

Edit: By the way, change your vote to Rah
Old November 13, 2003, 12:55   #257
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
Well, I'm neither villager nor dead
But you ARE invited

-Jam
Old November 13, 2003, 13:04   #258
rah
lifer
Just another peon

Around 7:00 US central time for Friday. Use the time next to my avatar for proper conversion. We never know who will show up.

And I think we should start killing visitors. They may really be the Mafia, and a cruel joke played by Sheep.
IF we do, we should find more disturbing ways.
Old November 13, 2003, 13:09   #259
Ljube
Emperor

Same as last time.
So an early game.

And if you want me Rah, you know where to find me. After all, I'm staying in your inn

To the townsfolk: This is a definite proof Rah is Mafia. If I end up dead next morning, make sure he doesn’t kill anybody else!
Old November 13, 2003, 13:27   #260
rah
lifer
Just another peon

If you end up dead, I won't object to them blaming me.
Old November 13, 2003, 13:43   #261
Kropotkin
Emperor

Local Time: 14:12
Quote:
...the fact that Kropotkin’s time zone is just about right for an early Poly browse. Don’t be deceived by his erroneously (deliberately) reported GMT time zone – that’s not it!
Yep, that's correct. It should be CET (ie +1 hour). I've changed that now.
Old November 13, 2003, 14:30   #262
Jamski
Deity

/me 's ghost shamelessly plugs the Nuclear War Game *

-Jam
Old November 13, 2003, 15:15   #263
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Local Time: 06:12
/me 's spirit gets tired of waiting and goes looking for the shotgun someone deviously took off his tree and used to kill Spikey
Spore page
Old November 13, 2003, 17:07   #264
Sandman
King

Miraculously, all the cheese in the village vanishes, only to appear an hour later on the village common land, arranged to spell out the words 'Death to Skanky'.
Old November 13, 2003, 17:13   #265
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Local Time: 06:12
/me 's spirit enters Tuberski's hut and finds Jamski's shotgun hidden under the bed.

Who could have taken the shotgun here? Is Tuberski the Mafia, or is he being framed?

/me 's spirit decides to take the shotgun and go hunt MattH, since the villagers seem to be taking a rest from justice.

/me 's spirit flies through the open window with the shotgun and raises to the roof of the city hall to hopefully see where MattH is from there

Once there, a strong gust of wind blows and vovan's spirit dissipates, leaving the shotgun laying on the roof of the city hall.
Spore page
Old November 13, 2003, 17:58   #266
MattH
King

Hey... we all know who is to blame for this
Old November 13, 2003, 20:09   #267
DrSpike
Deity

Rah?
Old November 13, 2003, 20:16   #268
MattH
King

Yeah, that's right. Anyone but me
Old November 13, 2003, 21:08   #269
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 22:12
MattH was led out to the gallows. Deciding for a nice tradiotnal execution the villagers hung him by the neck until dead while his castration without anathesia was fresh. Kropotkin then shouts out. 'Thats right, MattH was not the Mafia, he was playing tiddlywinks with me last night'

It is once again night I await the next kill order
Old November 13, 2003, 21:14   #270
Tuberski

Before the death I vote for Spaced Cowboy as the mafia.

I mean really, what kind of sick person abstains from voting somebody to death in a hideous manner????

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."