Old November 17, 2003, 07:16   #1
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:39
Local Date: November 2, 2010
We are at war!
For those of you that care, I have taken over the full command of the Human Hive.

We have met the Data Angels this turn. who immediately declared Vendetta without any chit-chat. We are at war, comrades.

GLORY TO ME

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 17, 2003, 14:02   #2
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Local Time: 05:39
Well, at least I have something to write on for PRAVDA....
and then refusing to decide
Old November 18, 2003, 08:35   #3
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

I think my coup is failing

It will still be a good PRAVDA though.

-Jam
Old November 18, 2003, 09:18   #4
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 13:39
Pretty difficult to become leader of a superpower if noone cares about it, huh? I mean, have you ever tried to seize an empty, abandoned government building? It may take weeks before anyone realizes thereīs light in the Chairmanīs office...
Old November 18, 2003, 10:22   #5
Jamski
Deity

Actually I tried it with the Bundestag

BTW, WE ARE AT WAR! HELLO!

-Jam
Old November 18, 2003, 19:43   #6
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:39
And who's fault is it?

*Octavian glares at Jamski...

Oh, hell if I care. To war! Long live Chairman Voltaire!
Old November 18, 2003, 19:58   #7
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Micha
Pretty difficult to become leader of a superpower if noone cares about it, huh? I mean, have you ever tried to seize an empty, abandoned government building? It may take weeks before anyone realizes thereīs light in the Chairmanīs office...
ROFLOL

Well now that this unpleasantness is behind us, we need to get back to normal business. Jamski I would be glad if you would take on the turn playing role since the Marshal has proven himself to be unreliable (drinking on the job and all). Let us get back on track like we were before, marching in solidarity toward victory!
Old November 18, 2003, 21:42   #8
Jamski
Deity

OK.

BTW, if we take Kody's turn, then this thread is meaningless : We are NOT at war.

Silly.

-Jam
Old November 19, 2003, 02:22   #9
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Sigh, sadly, we are.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 19, 2003, 02:24   #10
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

As kody pointed out in the Drone Embassy, the worst thing is not that we are at war, it is that Roze now have our common frequency. We don't want the governor election to be called now. If only the AI will wait a few turns.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 19, 2003, 05:36   #11
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

It was rumored that they did not have the Looni's comm. True?
Old November 19, 2003, 05:49   #12
Jamski
Deity

I don't know.

But since we HAVE to use my turn... we are at war, what should we do about it?

Build attackers?

Build defenders?

Do nothing?

Get Allies?

-Jam
Old November 19, 2003, 13:14   #13
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Do the Angels post any threat to us as of current? If not we do not have to concern ourselves with them immediately but can start construction on an invasion force and divert our attention away from the University toward the Angels.
Old November 19, 2003, 18:35   #14
Jamski
Deity

At the moment they are no threat at all. We have only located a sea base of their's south of the Hive/Drone continent about 10-12 tiles.

-Jam
Old November 20, 2003, 10:21   #15
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Well, their only advantage is the infiltration thingie. So defensive probes will do fine in our coastal establishments. I donīt think they can invade us, nor I think theyīll try it anyway. Just to be on the safe side, we shouldnīt leave a single base undefended (as the habit was before).
Old November 20, 2003, 18:14   #16
Jamski
Deity

Perhaps we should send our probe foil to infilterate them?

-Jam
Old November 20, 2003, 18:30   #17
Vander
Prince

That's a good idea. That or build the empath guild.... (Has it been built yet?)
Old November 20, 2003, 18:36   #18
Snowflake
Princess

Empath guild is disabled comrade Vander. I myself asked the same question not too long ago.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 05:33   #19
Jamski
Deity

Are we actually discussing war tactics? Excellent.

I too am in favour of sending a probe to the Angels. We can do anything we like to them, and not worry about starting a war.

-Jam
Old November 21, 2003, 11:31   #20
Micha
King

yea, the question is whether theyīre that easy to infiltrate.. I mean, man, theyīre the "Data Angels"
Old November 21, 2003, 11:48   #21
Snowflake
Princess

I suppose we could send in an army of probes and by any luck one might actually survive! Comrade Vev is gonna be so heartbroke.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 13:23   #22
Jamski
Deity

They won't have thier covert ops centres YET, we'll never manage it later.

-Jam
Old November 21, 2003, 13:48   #23
Snowflake
Princess

Ok if you are sure about that I support we get our hands on her as soon as possible.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 13:54   #24
Jamski
Deity

She gets the CoOp centres with Adv. Mil. Alg. I think.

-Jam
Old November 21, 2003, 13:57   #25
Snowflake
Princess

What is her probe rating now compare to ours? We are already at 2145 is it possible that she already has or is close to having AMA because of her beeline? Of course we could always try and then we'll find it out.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 13:59   #26
Jamski
Deity

We won't know that UNLESS we infilterate her... I think this answers itsself.

-Jam
Old November 21, 2003, 14:04   #27
Snowflake
Princess

I'm only asking if it is at all possible. I'm pretty sure she hasn't got transcendence thought yet.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 14:44   #28
Jamski
Deity

Well, I really hope not, but with Googlie's AI, you never know...

-Jam
Old November 21, 2003, 14:49   #29
Snowflake
Princess

I'll give you that.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 21, 2003, 14:56   #30
Jamski
Deity

Why thankyou

So, do we agree to probe the Angels (or at least try to?)

-Jam