Old May 18, 2004, 21:00   #271
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 05:44
Local Date: November 2, 2010
2230bc to White Bandit
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2004, 02:21   #272
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:44
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Wait, what?!

It goes WB, then Uber, then me, then E_T. I haven't got the save yet!!! Are you guys skipping us somehow, resending, or posting in the wrong thread?!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2004, 18:13   #273
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 07:44
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
Wait, what?!

It goes WB, then Uber, then me, then E_T. I haven't got the save yet!!! Are you guys skipping us somehow, resending, or posting in the wrong thread?!
Who said you had it? Rhoth sent to WB.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2004, 18:42   #274
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

It's OK, I found my 2230BC save I sent to E_T. The fact that none of us posted as such thoroughly worried me.

Carry on...

Old May 25, 2004, 02:25   #275
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 04:44
2230 to uber

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
WhiteBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2004, 02:28   #276
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 04:44
I'm gonna bail out of this game.

Anyone want to take over an "empire" that has maybe 2 good tiles and is surrounded by nothing but mountains? And is sitting next to an 800 pound gorilla? :P

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
WhiteBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2004, 03:09   #277
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteBandit
I'm gonna bail out of this game.

Anyone want to take over an "empire" that has maybe 2 good tiles and is surrounded by nothing but mountains? And is sitting next to an 800 pound gorilla? :P
I'll post in the replacement thread with a request for a player.
Old May 25, 2004, 03:23   #278
Arnelos
Emperor

Well, that was fast. Togas has agreed to replace WB.
Old May 26, 2004, 01:57   #279
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

2190 to E_T at last!

Old May 28, 2004, 20:18   #280
Arnelos
Emperor

2190 BC to Rhothaerill
Old May 29, 2004, 17:26   #281
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

2190bc to Togas
Old June 1, 2004, 20:22   #282
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Local Time: 08:44
Sending 2 versions of 2150 BC to MZ, 1.15 and 1.22

Are we going to upgrade to 1.22?? If so, we can do it this turn.

I've got a duel install up and running, for either.

E_T
E_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1, 2004, 21:49   #283
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 06:44
I upgraded to 1.22 myself ever since the C3C ISDG upgraded, so I'll be sending off 1.22 if that's no problem...

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 2, 2004, 06:49   #284
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Again, I see no reason not to upgrade. Just tell me for certain when/if we do.

Old June 3, 2004, 21:17   #285
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

2150bc to Togas (in v1.22 since that was what arrived).
Old June 3, 2004, 21:55   #286
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

mail failed to send to MWIA again

Quote:
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;552 5.2.3 This message is larger than the current system limit or the recipient's mailbox is full. Create a shorter message body or remove attachments and try sending it again.
*** reminder, this is in v. 1.22 ***
Attached Files:
Old June 8, 2004, 19:34   #287
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

D*mn,

O.k., I downloaded this save and sent it to WIA.

Uber, if you have any further problems, please e-mail the save to me at et_civATNOSPAMrockbanditDOTNOSPAMnet, besides posting it here. Atleast, I can send it to him...

Also, if you see him in chat, let him know (or me, or any of the other players).

Thanks,
E_T
Old June 8, 2004, 21:18   #288
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

2110BC to E_T.

Uber, in future just send to WHEEEEEEEgranvisimo@SPAMBLOWSstudent.vuw.ac.nz

Typically, I was checking the MZO thread frequently...

Old June 8, 2004, 23:40   #289
Arnelos
Emperor

Holy crap that's a long e-mail address.
Old June 9, 2004, 00:02   #290
E_T
Emperor

2110 BC sent to MasterZen.

E_T
Old June 10, 2004, 02:00   #291
Arnelos
Emperor

2110 BC to Rhothaerill
Old June 10, 2004, 02:17   #292
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

2110bc to Togas
Old June 11, 2004, 11:36   #293
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

2070BC to E_T.

Old June 12, 2004, 13:45   #294
E_T
Emperor

Just to let everyone know, I sent the 2070 BC save to MZ on 6/11 @ 5:09PM EDT.

E_T
Old June 13, 2004, 01:39   #295
Arnelos
Emperor

2070 BC to Rhothaerill
Old June 13, 2004, 13:31   #296
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

2070bc to Togas
Old June 13, 2004, 16:46   #297
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

sent to MWIA at both addresses.
Old June 13, 2004, 20:31   #298
E_T
Emperor

2030 BC sent to MZ about 30 Minutes ago

E_T
Old June 15, 2004, 01:22   #299
Arnelos
Emperor

2030 BC to Captain Rhothaerill, aka "The 900 Pound Gorilla" according to WhiteBandit.
Old June 16, 2004, 21:14   #300
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

2030bc to Togas

And I'm no gorilla. I just had a nice city pop up one time thanks to my expansionist trait. If it's any consolation it wasn't where I wanted it to be.