Old January 6, 2004, 09:21   #211
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Enigma_Nova : You are joking with us, right? *worries*

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old January 6, 2004, 11:24   #212
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 06:53
I'm back Comrades! Any xenodoughnuts left?

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 6, 2004, 11:36   #213
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 22:53
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Enigma_Nova : You are joking with us, right? *worries*

-Jam
Hell no.
See what I have to say in the Trash Talking Thread.

Okay... I'll see if I can be more precise this time:

I was logic-capable when I was born and could think for myself.

Family convicted & opressed me, trying to fit me into their less-thinking framework and pressuring me into supressing my individual thought.

Now I'm ticked off and I want revenge. I want to kill my family and all people like them, the people that are opposed to my degree of thought.

But you see, I lack the capacity to kill all my enemies yet, so I am very stressed, vengeful, angry, frustrated and hateful.

My idea here is to prevent anyone else from going through what I went through, AND to advance humanity by promoting thought.

And of course I'm annoyed because people don't see me as a missionary or a martyr or a messiah, they see me as The Enemy, some evil force that must be stopped.

This is because they live by their pro-ignorance system, and ignorance is the enemy of thought. I am a warrior in the battle between ignorance and questioning.

If you live your life fighting a war, enemy all around you, outnumbered and outmatched with very few allies, you tend to be a bit shellshocked.

Now you know my story. Let's hear your reason for being.
Old January 8, 2004, 14:58   #214
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Uni has a "diplo update". Guess who is it that caused that update?

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 9, 2004, 04:44   #215
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Umm... let me guess.

Isn't this the hello thread, or is it the "Enigma says how he was born with the powers of God" thread

-Jam
Old January 9, 2004, 11:59   #216
Snowflake
Princess

I think CC is trying to let us believe that they really don't have any contact with the uni but I suspect that they really do.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 14, 2004, 13:49   #217
Snowflake
Princess

People, we have closed the shaddow ministry as you asked. Now we don't have the shaddow to consult anybody regarding the game. Now the right to discuss the game is back to your hands. Use it, please.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 14, 2004, 18:24   #218
Jamski
Deity

Thankyou HongHu.

Can someone e-mail me the turn then?

j_maunders at yahoo.co.uk

-Jam
Old January 15, 2004, 10:01   #219
Mead
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 MorganAlpha Centauri Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 07:53
I will be gone from ACDG for about one week, but should return late next week.

Mead
Old January 19, 2004, 02:26   #220
Snowflake
Princess

What is sadder? A heart that is broken or a heart that is tired?

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 19, 2004, 04:59   #221
Jamski
Deity

Tired.

But yet sadder still,
Is the softly beating heart,
That no longer fits.

-Jam
Old January 20, 2004, 14:21   #222
Snowflake
Princess

Is it possible to chase the cloud; is it possible to catch the wind? Is it possible, to stop a heart falling from a dream?

Is it sadder if a heart is broken, or is it sadder if it’s dried out for lack of water? What has become of the heart, that is softly beating but no longer fit?

Lost may be her heart; tired may be her body. Unreal it may be, she still believes in her dream.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 20, 2004, 15:03   #223
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

With the real world as it is, I fear all we have left are our dreams.
Old January 22, 2004, 12:27   #224
Jamski
Deity

The world fades away,
Leaving my dreams as shadows.
They are all that's left.

-Jam
Old January 22, 2004, 16:56   #225
Zero
PtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 SpartansPtWDG2 Monkey
King

Broken heart is worse

Quote:
Now I'm ticked off and I want revenge. I want to kill my family and all people like them, the people that are opposed to my degree of thought.

My idea here is to prevent anyone else from going through what I went through, AND to advance humanity by promoting thought.
These two point seems to contradict each other. (Unless you mean to say promote your way of thinking)
Old January 22, 2004, 20:59   #226
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Jamski, should you
continue to post haiku
I may get angry.
Old January 22, 2004, 21:34   #227
Mead
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 MorganAlpha Centauri Democracy Game
King

I'm back
Hello

I'm back. I'll take a look through the threads to see what's happened while I was gone.

Mead
Old January 23, 2004, 11:42   #228
Snowflake
Princess

Nothing much to tell you the truth.

Well the new turn will be here soon. I'm glad that some comrades have been back.

Oh and I've proposed that Comrade Jamski replace me as the new CC ambassador.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 23, 2004, 11:48   #229
Snowflake
Princess

In fact the turn is already here.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 28, 2004, 18:53   #230
Jamski
Deity

Hello?

-Jam
Old January 28, 2004, 19:28   #231
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 13:53
Hello?

Hello?

Hello?
Old January 29, 2004, 04:31   #232
Jamski
Deity

Wow, there's an echo in the Hello thread!

-Jam
Old January 29, 2004, 05:53   #233
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Sure. Every hollow and empty entity creates an echo...
Old January 29, 2004, 05:54   #234
Micha
King

echo...

echo...

echo...
Old January 29, 2004, 12:17   #235
Snowflake
Princess

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 29, 2004, 18:17   #236
Jamski
Deity

A smiling echo.
Old January 29, 2004, 19:41   #237
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 02:53
spam-sharks feeding....
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old January 29, 2004, 20:27   #238
Micha
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Frankychan
spam-sharks feeding....
...said comrade Frankychan, adding another +1 to his postcount...
Old January 30, 2004, 02:55   #239
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Glorious paths!
Old January 30, 2004, 11:15   #240
Snowflake
Princess

Comrade Vev, yes you are so out of touch! Want to offer some military advices upon our to-be-opened war?

Grapefruit Garden