Old July 11, 2004, 19:47   #361
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 05:55
Local Date: November 2, 2010
MZ: Can you contact these two peoples and get this going again? MZ can reset the password, and play THAT turn for the person taking over. Then that person would just get the save from me from now on since I sent to Donegeal. I will send a copy of the last turn played to MZ.

I tried contacting Donegeal but the last he posted here at APO was June 20.
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13, 2004, 01:30   #362
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 06:55
no, seriously, I probably DID forget the admin password.

someone send me the save and I'll see if I remember it, as for contacting other people I think that's your job, not mine.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2004, 17:02   #363
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

MZ: You'd need to reset the password for a particular player...so maybe they'd only want to tell you that info?

I sent the latest save to you MZ. It the one that Donegeal has not played and the one that we need a replacement for.
Old July 14, 2004, 20:52   #364
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Hark! Did I hear a Farb crying out for a spanking?
notyoueither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2004, 15:28   #365
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

1) I have gotten no save. Either re-send it or post it here.

2) wouldn't it just be easier to post or PM the "probable" admin pword (if I can remember it?) to nye? It's not as if we didn't trust him

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Old July 18, 2004, 01:01   #366
BigFree
Deity

I sent it along with a FAM save. I know you got it, because you played the FAM save!

As far as posting the password.....sure, send it to nye.
Old July 18, 2004, 16:19   #367
Master Zen
Deity

nope you didn't, I think you must have forgotten to attach it

Old July 19, 2004, 00:58   #368
BigFree
Deity

Sent it just now.
Old July 19, 2004, 19:03   #369
Master Zen
Deity

got it, and good news, I DID remember the password

I have PMed nye with it so the game should be rolling again, have fun

Old July 19, 2004, 19:39   #370
BigFree
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
got it, and good news, I DID remember the password

I have PMed nye with it so the game should be rolling again, have fun
I swear I could kiss you MZ! Or maybe I'll leave that for E_T.
Old July 19, 2004, 22:15   #371
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

I am SOOOO dead now.

Seriously, you guys want me to hand you my cities now?
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2004, 22:26   #372
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

T'would be too much fun, Farb. However I make a habit of not carrying forward grudges (if I can help it).

Besides, what you did was the right thing to do... I mean the part after you decided to attack my jag sitting on a mountain.

However, I fear I may not be able to maintain a pace that you folks may find desirable. Many fish in several friers at the moment. I will gladly fill in for a time while a permanent replacement is found though.

Just one more thing, I would need the save to use the password.
Old July 19, 2004, 23:41   #373
Master Zen
Deity

what's your e-mail so BF or I can send you the save...

Old July 20, 2004, 00:04   #374
notyoueither
Deity

my user name at hotmail.jackass
Old July 20, 2004, 04:49   #375
Master Zen
Deity

save sent

and now with my best Cartman voice...

[Cartman]

... screw you guys, I'm going hoooome

[/Cartman]

Old July 20, 2004, 05:31   #376
BigFree
Deity

Last edited by BigFree; July 21, 2004 at 00:16.
Old July 20, 2004, 20:06   #377
notyoueither
Deity

OK. I can get in. I'm a little confused by a couple things. I would like to hear from some neighbours before I play a turn. Can you give me a chance to do that?

Also, were there some ground rules that I need to be reminded of?

Finally, if anyone can contact Done, please let him know his civ is here for him and the caretaker will do his best in the meantime.
Old July 21, 2004, 00:15   #378
BigFree
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by notyoueither
OK. I can get in. I'm a little confused by a couple things. I would like to hear from some neighbours before I play a turn. Can you give me a chance to do that?

Also, were there some ground rules that I need to be reminded of?

Finally, if anyone can contact Done, please let him know his civ is here for him and the caretaker will do his best in the meantime.
Take all the time you need to get things in perspective.

No unusual ground rules to be aware of. You already know about the Civless Warriors...each Civ can build them and harass as they choose.

I've sent numerous emails to Donegeal and all have gone unanswered. I hope nothing happened to the guy. Though I'm pretty sure it's just computer troubles and he doesn't have one that works right now.
Old July 22, 2004, 21:35   #379
notyoueither
Deity

OK. My motherboard failed. Replaced now, but I am scrambling a little. Will do this turn tomorrow, I think.
Old July 26, 2004, 22:33   #380
notyoueither
Deity

Well, that was a busy weekend. Sorry for the further delay.

All I need now is the address of a certain black friar.
Old July 27, 2004, 02:16   #381
BigFree
Deity

sirralphATATATATATATATATATATATgmx.comport
Old July 27, 2004, 03:11   #382
notyoueither
Deity

Thanks.

turn sent
Old July 27, 2004, 22:57   #383
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Sent to Beta.
Old July 29, 2004, 13:32   #384
BigFree
Deity

1175 BC to nye.
Old July 29, 2004, 21:55   #385
notyoueither
Deity

turn sent
Old July 31, 2004, 09:46   #386
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 08:55
To BF.
Old July 31, 2004, 16:11   #387
BigFree
Deity

1150 BC to nye.
Old August 1, 2004, 13:18   #388
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

WTF?

Ghengis to Beta
BigFree to nye.
Nye to mystery player.
Beta to BigFree
BigFree to nye.

Did I get skipped somewhere?
Old August 3, 2004, 21:53   #389
notyoueither
Deity

Maybe MZ was confused about who to send which password to?

turn sent
Old August 3, 2004, 23:26   #390
BigFree
Deity

GF to Beta
Beta to BF
BF to nye (Donegeal)
nye to SR
SR to OPD
OPD to GF

Satisfied GF?