Old December 5, 2003, 09:30   #61
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 06:56
Local Date: November 2, 2010
And the square one.
Attached Images:

Last edited by GhengisFarb™; December 5, 2003 at 09:37.
Old December 5, 2003, 09:30   #62
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 23:56
You do realise, that a flashing icon will bring Apolyton down for a fortnight ?

It does look good though.
And if you concentrate, you can see the jiggly bit inbetween the flashes.
Old December 5, 2003, 09:31   #63
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

We posted at the same time.

My vote is the flashing square
Old December 5, 2003, 09:40   #64
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

It's only 375 bytes small. That's wafer thin in bandwidth terms.
Old December 5, 2003, 10:00   #65
Hot_Enamel
Emperor

Wont matter if all the tech staff are having seizures from all the flashing lights.
Old December 5, 2003, 14:04   #66
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 08:56
I want to post somethinbg right now but Im having a seizureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I adore the flashing ones but something tells me they wont fly.

Can someone who is better at me with Paint (or whatever program) gather all these into one picture, number and then repost?

Then Ill run a poll and we can finally get our private forum.

Thanks!
Old December 5, 2003, 14:07   #67
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Although the consensus thus far seems to be for the Gold on Dark Blue square, maybe we should just ask Marg G if the Flashing one would be alright?

Nothing ventured = nothing gained
Old December 5, 2003, 19:42   #68
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

I'm all for seeing if MarkG will let the hyper square one go.
Old December 6, 2003, 03:15   #69
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

I doubt it, but it's worth a try.
Old December 6, 2003, 09:39   #70
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK I have sent the Gold on Blue Frame Static and Flashing to MarKG since that seems to be the consensus. Lets see what MarkG says.

I would run a full blown poll but we need a forum right now. The polls have already started at CDG and we need to start talking about this game, asap!

Do we have any budding writers out there who would like to write a short news article?

Let me know fairly quickly please, because I got a feeling we are going to need a bit more than we have right now, membership wise.

And to Shiber, I did not understand your post, do you want to be part of the Demo Game? If so Ill add you to the list.

Thanks everyone for the all the great Icon Submissions!
Old December 6, 2003, 18:11   #71
ixnay
Civilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Lux InvictaPtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 Cake or Death?C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsAge of Nations Team
Emperor

I will join and lurk.
Old December 6, 2003, 18:36   #72
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

No flashy icon.

Not that I expected it to happen.
Old December 6, 2003, 18:39   #73
MarkG
Apolytoners Hall of FameApolyCon 06 Participants
Apolyton CS Co-Founder

Local Time: 14:56
noone else has a flashing icon plus it's distracting....
Old December 6, 2003, 18:46   #74
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 12:56
Authorize me please...
Old December 6, 2003, 18:53   #75
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkG
noone else has a flashing icon plus it's distracting....
That was the point.
Old December 6, 2003, 19:37   #76
BigFurryMonster
PtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 13:56
Forum can be found here, but you're only allowed entrance after you've been authorized with the appropriate Civgroup (see link at top of this page).
Old December 6, 2003, 22:11   #77
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:56
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Put me in.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old December 7, 2003, 00:41   #78
Hot_Enamel
Emperor

MWIA has way too many icons already !!!
Old December 7, 2003, 00:44   #79
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Can you fiy any more icons in there, WIA?

Now, someone authorize me!
Old December 7, 2003, 00:58   #80
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Octavian X

Can you fiy any more icons in there, WIA?

Now, someone authorize me!
Be patient, I just sent the PM to MarkG nominating myself and Nuke Master as mods.

Hopefully we will here back from him on sunday and then we can get going!
Old December 7, 2003, 01:36   #81
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 00:56
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I'll join
Old December 7, 2003, 14:09   #82
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Beta reporting for duty.

(you do remember me, don't you con?)

OctX - would love to help out with the FA Ministry.

Ghengis - great icon, as usual. Although your greatest work still adorns the halls of the Palace of Vox Controli.
Old December 7, 2003, 15:04   #83
pauli
Prince

sign me up, though i'm finding this whole process a tad confusing... do i need to do anything at that other site, or just here?
Old December 7, 2003, 15:16   #84
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta
Beta reporting for duty.

(you do remember me, don't you con?)

OctX - would love to help out with the FA Ministry.

Ghengis - great icon, as usual. Although your greatest work still adorns the halls of the Palace of Vox Controli.
Beta in your case someone is definately going to have to vouch for you
Old December 7, 2003, 15:18   #85
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by pauli
sign me up, though i'm finding this whole process a tad confusing... do i need to do anything at that other site, or just here?
No all you have to do is sign up here!

To EVERYONE:

For some reason MarkG and I are having a hard time getting me authorized to access the page where I can authorize folks into the private forum.

Im sure MarkG will figure it out but please lets all be patient. We are almost there!

I have about 6 guys in there right now and we are going to start organizing stuff and as soon as I can authorize we can all start voting on polls.
Old December 7, 2003, 15:19   #86
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 05:56
I vouch for my little vassal friend
Old December 7, 2003, 15:58   #87
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by pauli
Nope, just join here. You probably won't even have to go there ever if you don't want to.
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Old December 7, 2003, 16:09   #88
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Master
I vouch for my little vassal friend
Thanks NM!
Old December 7, 2003, 16:20   #89
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 05:56
No problem, BetaVassal
Old December 7, 2003, 16:56   #90
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

So does this mean the six of us are us founding Patricians and the everyone else are nothing but soon to be let in Commoners?