Old January 14, 2004, 19:41   #271
Gert
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
Settler

Local Time: 12:58
Local Date: November 2, 2010
How about a brunette with a piercing and blue eyes?
Old January 14, 2004, 20:47   #272
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

/me head rises.

"Has one just walked in?"

/me looks around, realises she's more likely to appear while dreaming, and so nods off again.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old January 15, 2004, 00:23   #273
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 00:58
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Piercing, yet shy? How about motherly, but into extreme sports? A really Cybernetic Believer?

Maybe you mean piercing eyes as in she has laser beams in her eyes! Lucky chick! I have been on the list for a year for that operation! What's the point of being a Cyborg if you don't have frickin' laser beams in your eyes?!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old January 15, 2004, 01:39   #274
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 02:58
*stumbles in*

*shakes head*

*Turns to leave*
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old January 15, 2004, 04:28   #275
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
What's the point of being a Cyborg if you don't have frickin' laser beams in your eyes?!
I figure every Cyborg deserves a hot meal

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old January 15, 2004, 05:26   #276
Gert
Settler

Being able to shoot biotoxic wast from you're eyes, now THAT is neat

* Hickups

That brew must be kicking in... Took long enough... Those nano-augmented livers really put up a fight

* Sits down at the bar and orders another glass

* Left arm goes suddenly limp, brew all over the place

Freakin' arm malfunctioning again!

* Hits left arm with right arm a couple of times, arm comes back to life

Old January 15, 2004, 06:50   #277
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Gert

* Left arm goes suddenly limp, brew all over the place

Freakin' arm malfunctioning again!

* Hits left arm with right arm a couple of times, arm comes back to life

Ah - a cheap Drone knock-off then.

Old January 15, 2004, 07:14   #278
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

Ahhh, people should understand for quality enhancements you must join the CyCon, no matter what Spartan Barracks Graffitti says

Old January 15, 2004, 07:19   #279
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 14:58
Yeah, my limbs have never malfunctioned! Never!

- Paul Valery
Old January 15, 2004, 13:14   #280
Drogue
staff

CyCon's, built to last!

Old January 15, 2004, 15:12   #281
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:58
Don't hassle with cybernetic arms that are doomed to fail! Just save the trouble and start making clones (preferably evil clones, of course) of yourself.
Old January 15, 2004, 16:56   #282
Drogue
staff

/me sits back with a Leffe Xenobrew in disguise.

I needed this, after the day I've had. If anyone wants me, they know where to find me. If any Hiverian would like to come, sit down with a beer, and discuss whatever it is people have supposed to done, they will be more than welcome.

Old January 15, 2004, 21:07   #283
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Are you on line tommorrow (Friday) Drogue, just to generally chew the cud?

-Jam
Old January 16, 2004, 05:41   #284
Drogue
staff

Should be this (friday) evening.

Old January 16, 2004, 18:24   #285
Jamski
Deity

/me sits at home on his own of a Friday evening *

I need a new life.

-Jam
Old January 16, 2004, 18:30   #286
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

/me kicks Jamski on his b**t.

Go work for the party!

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 16, 2004, 18:48   #287
Jamski
Deity

Boot? Boat?

-Jam
Old January 16, 2004, 22:51   #288
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 13:58
Belt, bolt, bout?
Old January 17, 2004, 09:22   #289
Jamski
Deity

Probably belt.

Can I just take advantage of this quiet moment to inform the members of the recreation commons that Drogue is serving drinks in the Dungeon of Apolyton in Drogue's Cocktail Bar. Most of you are there with him, or nearby. Included :
  • Hercules
  • Maniac
  • HongHu
  • Kody
  • Vev
  • Flubber
  • Kassiopea
  • Voltaire
  • Buster
  • Micha
  • And other people too

The Dungeon of Apolyton can be downloaded from my sig (only 1.6 megs) and provides you with at least 3 hours of fun fun fun.

Oh, and you can even drink Xenorum there

[/advert]

-Jam
Old January 17, 2004, 10:03   #290
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 15:58
I don't have NWN, sadly. I suppose I could, you know, "test" it to check out the dungeon. I do have one myself... you know, you could get some Japanese schoolgirl skins or whatever it is you have in NWN and create Kassiopeia's Dungeon (rated R).

Last edited by Kassiopeia; January 17, 2004 at 10:15.
Old January 17, 2004, 12:16   #291
Gert
Settler

for Retarted?
Old January 17, 2004, 14:55   #292
Drogue
staff

Sorry Jamski, I was online for quite a bit last night, but didn't see you on MSN

Gert: Nope, this bar has a long-term tradition with Japanese Schoolgirls. It supports their uses in many ways. They really are a wonderful addition to rec commons life

BTW, I have family over atm, so will not be on as much tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the incovenience.

Old January 17, 2004, 17:16   #293
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 14:58
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Can I just take advantage of this quiet moment to inform the members of the recreation commons that Drogue is serving drinks in the Dungeon of Apolyton in Drogue's Cocktail Bar. Most of you are there with him, or nearby. Included :
Do you have a screenshot of the Rec Commons?
Btw, all your screenshots in the Other Games - Apolyton Dungeon thread show as red crosses to me. Does the problem lie with me, or are they no longer uploaded?

Also, I've read that whole Dungeon thread, but unless I skipped over it, there isn't really an explanation of what the game is, its purpose etc. If you're still interested at least, I could think of some possible dialogue for the Maniac character, but I have no clue what the dialogues are supposed to be about.

Last edited by Maniac; January 17, 2004 at 17:25.
Old January 18, 2004, 11:11   #294
Jamski
Deity

The pictures show fine for me. Maybe Freehost was down at the time?

Maniac, its a RPG set in Apolyton. The hero (or heroine) must fight and talk their way through the various levels untill they reach Apolyton Town. Then the troubles really begin. At the moment Maniac can be found drunk in Drogue's Cocktail Bar and Rec Commons. He's REALLY drunk.

And Kassi NEARLY lets the secret of the Japanese Schoolgirls slip out...

-Jam
Old January 18, 2004, 18:29   #295
Drogue
staff

/me wonders in, obviously tired.

Looks like I'm gone for the night. Nice to see the regulars here as always.

/me notices HongHu walk in

Would the lady like a nightcap before she retires for the evening?

Old January 18, 2004, 22:08   #296
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Probably belt.
It's butt you spammers.

Quote:
  • Hercules
  • Maniac
  • HongHu
  • Kody
  • Vev
  • Flubber
  • Kassiopea
  • Voltaire
  • Buster
  • Micha
  • And other people too

The Dungeon of Apolyton can be downloaded from my sig (only 1.6 megs) and provides you with at least 3 hours of fun fun fun.

Oh, and you can even drink Xenorum there
/me is confused

What is all this?

And if there is supposed to be a good relationship tradition of Japanese schoolgirls in the Rec Commons, where are they?

/me demands it

Old January 19, 2004, 00:02   #297
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Oh, sorry about the Japanese schoolgirls. There was a terrible accident involving a giant mutant xenocat, a few hundred of my evil clones, a transdimentional teleporter, a badly written issue of PRAVDA, and a xenodoughnut.

Long story short, the schoolgirls are gone, and my bank account has grown by a few million credits. Don't ask.
Old January 19, 2004, 02:10   #298
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 22:58
And IIRC I'm a REALLY smart mage down in the dungeon, attacking with my mind, and I need the player's help to take down some brainless Americans.

Just wait until you see the skin that Jamski has done for me. I'll bet that you'll be typing one-handed for quite some time.
Old January 19, 2004, 02:13   #299
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 22:58
Quote:
* MrWhereItsAt is confused

What is all this?

And if there is supposed to be a good relationship tradition of Japanese schoolgirls in the Rec Commons, where are they?

* MrWhereItsAt demands it
It's a NWN mod that will earn Jamski REALLY HIGH RATINGS.
As for Japanese schoolgirls?
Enigma glances at HongHu
She's quite the catch if you can seize the Graprefruit of Love and offer it to her.
Now all you have to do is kill the guy who stole it.
Enigma laughs a bit because he's keeping a funny secret
Old January 19, 2004, 02:32   #300
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

And you better do it quick. She's lost for so long she is tired from wandering around. One day she might just decide that she doesn't need it any more and she would wander off to the deep dungeon and you'd never see her again.

Grapefruit Garden