Old November 24, 2003, 09:31   #61
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 13:57
Local Date: November 2, 2010
did anyone watch the world championchips in women´s weight lifting?

There was an egyptian woman who broke her left arm while she was holding th weight over her head... That was awesome!
Old November 24, 2003, 09:57   #62
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Local Time: 14:57
/me Appears around the corner, still stoned

/me whispers
Whoa Drogue! This goes straight to my top 5 trips. Dude, those cracked hyper ascii pictures were awesome, and the 4-D effects....my emotion chip is still running overdrive. Thank god I drank the liquid hydro first.

Where do you get this stuff anyway? You must have someone infiltrated to the Morgan factory.

- Paul Valery
Old November 24, 2003, 16:59   #63
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 12:57
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Of course all the Germans round here didn't have a clue what all the fuss was about. They really need to learn to play a proper sport some day
Tell me about it! Went on the german exchange, they were playing American football Explained rugby to them, but they didn't really catch on much If they were playing football I could take it, but Basketball and American Football

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Last edited by Drogue; November 25, 2003 at 18:02.
Old November 24, 2003, 17:04   #64
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Quote:
Originally posted by laurentius
Whoa Drogue! This goes straight to my top 5 trips. Dude, those cracked hyper ascii pictures were awesome, and the 4-D effects....my emotion chip is still running overdrive. Thank god I drank the liquid hydro first.

Where do you get this stuff anyway? You must have someone infiltrated to the Morgan factory.
Glad you like it, we aim to please As for the source, I'm afraid that is on a need to know basis. Suffice to say it is in short supply, but I am able to get my hands on a regular selection, if that would be appreciated?

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old November 24, 2003, 17:15   #65
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 06:57
Quote:
Originally posted by FlameFlash
Next...

Also pardon the reload message... we had the same issue of quitting (and retiring) as opposed to clicking on the 'end turn'.
Attachment: end 2146.zip
Quote:
Originally posted by Makahlua
You might want this one instead
Attachment: peace to drones 2146.zip
There isn't a coup going on among PEACE islands is there?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 25, 2003, 16:43   #66
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
Tell me about it! Went on the gernam exchange, they were playing American football Explained rugby to them, but they didn't really catch on much If they were playing football I could take it, but Basketball and American Football
They do even worse things than that... they play professional HANDBALL! Are they MAD? Although Germany has a few semi-pro rugby teams now (i.e. they get paid a bit, but not enough to give up the day job)

Luckily there's quite an ex-pat community here, and even a couple of Indians who are cricket mad

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 27, 2003, 00:22   #67
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Local Time: 07:57
To those who celebrate it, happy Thanksgiving! Let's knock one back for colonialism.
Old November 27, 2003, 03:36   #68
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

/me drunkenly raises his xenoacid canister

Thiszz ones for the BRRRitish Umpire!

/me passes out and goes to stand-by

- Paul Valery
Old November 27, 2003, 04:36   #69
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

YAY! Let the British also give thanks for the removal of the undesired elements on thanksgiving day! Sorry Yanks, sooo hard to resist

-Jam
Old November 27, 2003, 04:48   #70
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Um... yay for wastefully large meals and turkey?
Old November 27, 2003, 19:15   #71
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 22:57
One day the turkeys will fight back ... mark my words
Old November 27, 2003, 19:19   #72
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Fools
Old November 27, 2003, 20:04   #73
Jamski
Deity

Fools, the turkeys?

-Jam
Old November 27, 2003, 21:24   #74
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Help! Help! I'm being repressed by a deity! Come see the violence inherient in the system!
Old November 27, 2003, 21:27   #75
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Vev
Quote:
One day the turkeys will fight back ... mark my words
Gobbleygook
Old November 27, 2003, 22:59   #76
Vev
King

what happened to the 'de'?
Old November 28, 2003, 00:03   #77
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 09:57
Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
The biggest alcoholics in Café "Temple of Planet" were:

Code:
HongHu 		 57 
Drogue  	52 
Jamski  	46 
FlameFlash  	44 
Maniac  	39 
Vev  		34 
Kody  		32 
Hercules  	29 
Corellion  	25 
Comrade Tassadar  19 
Octavian X  	15 
Method  	13 
Micha  		12 
Atlantian	 10 
jtsisyoda  	10 
Googlie  	9 
Crimson Sunrise  9 
Kassiopeia  	7 
Lemmy  		7 
GeneralTacticus 5 
MrWhereItsAt	 5 
Impaler[WrG] 	 4 
DeathByTheSword  4 
Makahlua  	3 
Flubber  	3 
Minute Mirage  2 
Ari Rahikkala  2 
laurentius  	1 
johndmuller  	1 
Voltaire  	1 
Vander  	1 
Ignorance  	1
a mere 13 posts. i'm so ashamed. at least i'm still 2nd overall, so rejoice and be filled with the joy of erm! FREE XENOBREW FOR ALL!
Old November 28, 2003, 00:04   #78
Vev
King

and evil, subversive xenoturkeys
Old November 28, 2003, 06:26   #79
Jamski
Deity

Turkeys are generally quite evil. They even have thier own country, the evil birds

-Jam
Old November 28, 2003, 07:41   #80
Vev
King

Darn are they crafty, those deviant poultry.
Old November 28, 2003, 12:10   #81
Jamski
Deity

They have enslaved a whole nation! We must rescue the Turks and fry the Turkeys in Greece. Then we could eat them all. There's Norway we could be Hungary after that many birds.

-Jam
Old November 28, 2003, 12:21   #82
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

They wouldn't be russian around anymore then
Old November 28, 2003, 15:12   #83
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 09:57
when i'm finnish with them, they'll regret having been born!

/me sounds the horrible pun alarm and runs off
Old November 28, 2003, 15:42   #84
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

@Method's pun.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old November 28, 2003, 18:06   #85
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
Originally posted by Method
a mere 13 posts. i'm so ashamed. at least i'm still 2nd overall, so rejoice and be filled with the joy of erm! FREE XENOBREW FOR ALL!
Hive Mind Stuff seems to be more in these days. I guess it's more swedish.

( Yes I know)
Old November 29, 2003, 20:05   #86
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 15:57
I'm not even getting half of these puns. You should all feel very ashamed of yourselves. Method's one was probably closest to attaining a measurable degree of wittiness. If you were Lemmies you'd be doing time by now.
Old November 29, 2003, 20:22   #87
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
Originally posted by Kassiopeia
I'm not even getting half of these puns.
Then I think the problem lies with you. Granted, they're not terribly funny, but IMHO they're pretty easy to "get".
Old November 30, 2003, 02:46   #88
Vev
King

puns are evil
Old November 30, 2003, 03:24   #89
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Phew! Finally finished working. Do you guys have those imported hard liqures that smell so good from the old China?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 30, 2003, 10:12   #90
Jamski
Deity

Umm, common opinion is that they smell like old China

-Jam