Old December 6, 2003, 22:21   #121
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 14:57
Local Date: November 2, 2010
The 48 hours of PUT have passed. I would like to request Googlie NOT to give PUT much extra time, and pass the turn on himself if needed. The reason why I ask this is because it will be a very busy week from Monday to Thursday, where I will be away from early in the morning to late in the evening. So if the turn is only available later then the Sunday afternoon GMT time, it's possible I might not be able to play the turn for the next five days...

In general I would ask a more strict application of the 48 hour rule. Now it already takes over a week to play one year round...
Old December 7, 2003, 01:01   #122
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 22:57
Unfortunately they feast on spam and breed fast those things.
Old December 7, 2003, 03:19   #123
Minute Mirage
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
The 48 hours of PUT have passed.
My apologies. I was hoping that one of our primary turn players would play the turn, as I'm relatively busy with exams. I should have known better, seeing as the last post in our forum made by someone else than me was just about six days ago.
Old December 7, 2003, 20:18   #124
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

I'm sorry I haven't been able to play the turn today as I promised a few posts up. I should be able to play it tomorrow evening GMT if nothing goes wrong again this time.
Old December 9, 2003, 07:22   #125
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

*laurentius slams the bar doors open shouting*

Ok, Pizzas on me for everyone! And beers too!

*is looking very drunk*

- Paul Valery
Old December 9, 2003, 08:41   #126
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 13:57
Comrade Micha jumps up and runs towards the obviously very rich (or simply very drunk) cyborg, hoping that he´ll get his slice before the cycon-comrade changes his mind

"Pizza Communistica for me, please!"

(Tomato sauce, red paprika, chili, Salami, ham and lots of red coloured cheese )
Old December 10, 2003, 21:28   #127
Maniac

The 48 hours of PEACE have passed. Hercules, I see you're online, could you please play the turn, so the turn ratio increases a bit?
Old December 10, 2003, 22:32   #128
Maniac

And now Hercules is offline but Flubber online.
Old December 10, 2003, 23:06   #129
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Maki downloaded the turn 24 hours late and has played most of it pending further pirate comments. I expect her to finish the turn within 12 hours. I hope you can bear with us. Secondly I can't recall if I exited or saved. I wouldn't want to post a reload turn.
Old December 12, 2003, 06:17   #130
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 12:57
Is this the rec commons or the turn-thread? We should talk of the joys of beer

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old December 12, 2003, 18:09   #131
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Xenobrew is good Xenobrew is also available here...

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old December 15, 2003, 20:00   #132
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Drogue, I've added you to the Dungeon of Apolyton, selling Xenobrew in the Rec Commons Cocktail Bar in the centre of Apolyton town. Currently in the bar : HongHu and yourself. More guests please apply NOW.

For all D&D fans, in the Dungeon of Apolyton, Xenobrew works "Tenser's Transformation" when drunk. Sweet, yes?

-Jam
Old December 15, 2003, 20:07   #133
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

Tenser's Transformation? Isn't that a little powerful for our watered down fake-beer wonderful produce? Maybe it could *think* that you had had Tenser's Transformation cast upon you?

And I'm honoured, it looks good Now I just have to get Neverwinter Nights to play it

Old December 15, 2003, 20:41   #134
Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Is this the rec commons or the turn-thread? We should talk of the joys of beer
Sorry. It's just that we're not supposed to post anything other than saves in the turn tracking thread, and that there's no other thread specifically meant for complaining about other people's turn, for example saying that PUT has used up their 48 hours.

Quote:
More guests please apply NOW.
Do I need the game?

Btw, HongHu, your PM box is full.

Last edited by Maniac; December 15, 2003 at 21:04.
Old December 15, 2003, 21:19   #135
Jamski
Deity

The game will not be needed unless you want to play But the Rec-commons is added as of yesterday as a full location. Its all a bit empty though, hence need for guests (victims)

Drogue, it MAY be powerful, but you're charging about 10,000 gold per bottle Yeah, the idea was to create a blinding happy fighting frenzy, but only for a short while...

I'll post a screen-shot of the bar when its full.

-Jam
Old December 15, 2003, 21:19   #136
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:57
Sign me up a lurker who'll steal and eat your xenodoughnuts...
Old December 16, 2003, 04:21   #137
Jamski
Deity

I will do...

Googliegod, I't cold outside!

Someone give me a hot cup of tea with a shot of xenorum in it to drive the chill out my bones. Drogue, what's on the node tonight?

-Jam
Old December 16, 2003, 10:13   #138
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Hercules slips in a large measure of xenorum into Jamski's Hot tea.
Sorry about your trouble down 't' 'ive.
Old December 16, 2003, 11:42   #139
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Don't feel sorry for him. He likes troubles. I mean who wouldn't when you could get so many nice visits from everybody and they all offer xenorums and other things.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 16, 2003, 11:57   #140
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

I noticed that the PUT's turn is still not out. Please let me know if the good professors have any problem downloading the save that I posted.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 16, 2003, 15:10   #141
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 05:57
Nauty Nauty University
Uni is far in excess of its 48 hour time limit and is in need of imediate punitive action by Google. Greater disipline needs to be enforced with regards to prompt turn playing.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old December 16, 2003, 17:01   #142
Jamski
Deity

Cheers Herc *raises a glass*

Yes, the Uni are really nauty (although the Hive needed 5 DAYS not so long ago...)

-Jam
Old December 16, 2003, 18:33   #143
Hercules
Deity

I notice from MP games now reviving, that Dean Archaic is back from his ISP doldrums so perhaps things will pick up.
Old December 16, 2003, 19:45   #144
Drogue
staff

That would be good news, although please stay and mingle in here while you're waiting. I can hear the cash tills ringing beer flowing as we speak

Old December 16, 2003, 19:47   #145
Maniac

Let's hold a Welcome Party for Archaic!
Old December 16, 2003, 20:21   #146
Drogue
staff

Any excuse Bring on the credits Xenobrew

Old December 16, 2003, 20:43   #147
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Jamski, sign me in as the person that is killed in the intro

Quote:
Uni is far in excess of its 48 hour time limit and is in need of imediate punitive action by Google.
I agree, shall the wrath of google (and lycos, too) punish the profs!
Old December 16, 2003, 21:06   #148
Drogue
staff

If Googlie is present, indeed it should

Old December 17, 2003, 12:08   #149
Snowflake
Princess

Yeay our god is here!

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 17, 2003, 14:42   #150
Micha
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
If Googlie is present, indeed it should
He´s OMNIpresent