Old November 22, 2003, 21:35   #1
Whoha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
Emperor

Local Time: 08:06
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Ok, I successfully screwed up joining
due to not reading the instructions thoroughly enough, I didn't pm either group that I tried to join. So how will I know when they have both rejected me so that I can try again?

Edit:Oh, and I tried to join two different groups because I thought it wasn't working because I did not read.

Last edited by Whoha; November 22, 2003 at 21:55.
Old November 23, 2003, 00:32   #2
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 07:06
I would suggest you PM one of team leader and ask him to reject you and forward your rejection to the other leader as an confirmation so he could authorize you in. Also, I did not see any team signs under your name so I wonder if you actually applied to join any team?

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 23, 2003, 01:11   #3
Whoha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
Emperor

I did click the join team button several times, that is supposed to give you the team sign?
Old November 23, 2003, 01:30   #4
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

I thought so. Also it used to be that when you clicked the join team button your name will be placed in the player list of the team. However I know that they have recently upgraded the civ team software so maybe they have fixed it.

Also don't know which team you joined. If you are trying to join Drones, please go to civgame.net to join for that's where their real base is. If you are trying to join the Hive, Voltaire haven't been able to authorize people after they upgraded the software and I don't know if this is fixed yet. If not then you need to also PM Ming and let him authorized you into the Hive.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 23, 2003, 01:37   #5
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 13:06
Advantages of each faction:

CyCon: Not too much spam. For more serious players. Though they need someone to fill their government positions

Hive: REALLY spammy now. If you just want to kick back and relax a bit, this is the faction for you.

Pirates: No access (Hercules would you at least READ MY PMS?!), however they seem very RP. If you like pirates....

DRONES: They work really hard, but ultimately everyone does get included.

University: They work really hard, however only a few people actually play. Good if you want to just focus on the game.
Old November 23, 2003, 12:10   #6
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

That's civgaming.net for the Drones. PM our foreman, Buster, or here's a thread:
http://www.civgaming.net/forums/show...6639#post96639
Old November 23, 2003, 13:31   #7
Snowflake
Princess

Oops sorry, I always make careless mistakes like that. You know being imperfect does have the advantages of enjoying being taken care of by others.

Grapefruit Garden