Old November 26, 2003, 17:28   #1
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 06:16
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Hive Government Dissolved
I am dissolving, as of this moment, the entire structure of the Hive government except for the Courts (which are the only part doing their duty). The rest of the government and their officials have done nothing to benefits the people of the Human Hive, and if we are to make the Hive function again and return to the prosperity under Comrade Kody we very well will not be able to do it with the current officials.

Comrade Decole, as well as any silent Comrades in the majority, the People call out to you to step in and replace this dying decedent administration with something new. If you want a part in the new government, if you actually want to do something and contribute to the wellbeing of all, post your intentions in this thread. No judgment will be made against you if you were part of the old regime and inactive, the appointments to the new positions will be made entirely based on your willingness to do your part to help the Hive.
Old November 26, 2003, 18:03   #2
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 13:16
Am I let out of jail, or am I being punished or what?

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old November 26, 2003, 18:08   #3
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Am I let out of jail, or am I being punished or what?

-Jam
No you're still on trial.
Old November 26, 2003, 18:17   #4
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Well, I won't be applying for any official posts yet then

-Jam
Old November 26, 2003, 18:30   #5
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 07:16
Now my plans may continue with interuption!

ahem...

I can volunteer to head a diplomatic corp, if I can get some to volunteer to serve as advisors and ambassadors.
Old November 27, 2003, 23:07   #6
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 14:16
Position open:
Get to order people around. Organise people and be the human resource manager

Idea by Kody

I´d like to volunteer for it, meaning recruitment of new people
Though I can only start on sunday evening GMT
Old November 29, 2003, 17:55   #7
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Great Micha! Can you try recruit that new guy Kody mentioned please? I said I was going to do it but didn't have time. Was spending time on the game today. And guess how thrilled I was.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 29, 2003, 17:56   #8
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by Octavian X
I can volunteer to head a diplomatic corp, if I can get some to volunteer to serve as advisors and ambassadors.
I'm willing to help with the diplomatic issues Comrade Oct. I think I can do CC, and Drones if needed. But you need to start discussions about what we should be doing with them.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 30, 2003, 00:22   #9
Snowflake
Princess

I just had time to read Enigma_Nova's thread in the public forum. Looks like Peace and CC are trying to recruit him too. Kody's got him agreed to join the Hive. Kody told him that he would be contacted soon. So could Micha or Voltaire please contact him and tell him how to join, how to get authorized (He needs to PM Ming), and how to start? Also perhaps a little introduction of the Hive's situation would be helpful. Kody indicates that Enigma_Nova is more interested in game playing (exactly what we need) and may not want to do lots of roleplaying.

Grapefruit Garden
Old November 30, 2003, 10:19   #10
Jamski
Deity

Excellent news.

Is he a SMAC newbie, or are we gaining a master planner and tactictian?

-Jam
Old November 30, 2003, 16:22   #11
Voltaire
King

He's (Enigma_Nova) decided on us. Glory!
Old November 30, 2003, 16:25   #12
Voltaire
King

Here's the PM I received:
Quote:
Well, I've applied for a position at The Hive.
Think you could let me in?

I suspect that The Hive could be a nice faction to join - and I intend to show influence. I hope the lack of activity from other posters leads to greater activity on my own part...
Old November 30, 2003, 19:57   #13
Jamski
Deity

I like him already

-Jam
Old November 30, 2003, 20:23   #14
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 23:16
We need another dictator
Old November 30, 2003, 20:31   #15
Jamski
Deity

Support my next coup then

-Jam
Old December 1, 2003, 00:52   #16
Snowflake
Princess

Jamski you are not showing remorse about your action.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 1, 2003, 01:25   #17
dacole
ACDG The Human HiveBtS Tri-League
Prince

Not to sure he should really but anyway I propose that we follow the structure that HongHu has outlined before and I would like to head the internal department being responsible for what the cites build doing the terraforming and such. Millitary, science, ect I would leave to others.
Old December 1, 2003, 02:03   #18
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by dacole
I would like to head the internal department being responsible for what the cites build doing the terraforming and such. Millitary, science, ect I would leave to others.
It's great to see some people have started to take the responsibilities. Dacole you would need to coorperate with other department but yes I believe this is the best way to go forward since everybody is busy currently and this way we would ensure all aspect of the game gets to be looked at while nobody is asked to shoulder an unhumanly heavy load as Kody did as well as Marshal for a short time.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 1, 2003, 04:10   #19
Jamski
Deity

When I get released
I'd like to revise the plan
For terraforming.

-Jam
Old December 1, 2003, 21:03   #20
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

So has enigma already been told how to join?
Old December 1, 2003, 21:20   #21
Voltaire
King

He's already a member, I've sent the link to the private forums to him as well as explained how to get there.
Old December 2, 2003, 04:44   #22
Jamski
Deity

He fits in so well -
Like many Hive citizens
He is scared to post.

-Jam
Old December 2, 2003, 10:39   #23
Snowflake
Princess

I'm sure he'll post when he gets around all the wasteful spams.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 2, 2003, 19:19   #24
Jamski
Deity

How is spam WASTEFUL?!?!?!? And this coming from HongHu?!?!?!?

-Jam
Old December 3, 2003, 15:02   #25
Snowflake
Princess

Counter-revolutionary articles aren't allowed here, Honghu

Grapefruit Garden

Last edited by Nubclear; December 3, 2003 at 16:22.
Old December 3, 2003, 15:55   #26
Micha
King

*stomp*
YES!
Old December 3, 2003, 19:00   #27
Snowflake
Princess

Tass those pieces are written with the blood from my heart. And you simply erased it with ease. Couldn't you have responded to my post using another post? Why are you so disrespectful for other people's work? I mean yes they are spamming. But I don't spam like you do that simply put some nonsenses out. I write each piece like I was creating something that could bring enjoyment to others as well as myself. And one of my pieces is destroyed and never can be found back simply because a naughty boy carelessly stepped on it and kicked it away. What have I done to you that deserves this? Have I not been always respectful to you and always stayed behind you as your friend?

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 5, 2003, 05:58   #28
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
*stomp*
YES!

-Jam
Old December 5, 2003, 14:55   #29
Snowflake
Princess

Tass are you not man enough to offer an apology to a girl?

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 11, 2003, 00:27   #30
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Tass those pieces are written with the blood from my heart. And you simply erased it with ease. Couldn't you have responded to my post using another post? Why are you so disrespectful for other people's work? I mean yes they are spamming. But I don't spam like you do that simply put some nonsenses out. I write each piece like I was creating something that could bring enjoyment to others as well as myself. And one of my pieces is destroyed and never can be found back simply because a naughty boy carelessly stepped on it and kicked it away. What have I done to you that deserves this? Have I not been always respectful to you and always stayed behind you as your friend?
Which is why I didn't erase it silly Honghu