Old November 30, 2003, 22:27   #91
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 00:16
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I will send a vote Comrade Tassadar's way, and then next round we can begin the hunt for the real mafia.
Old December 1, 2003, 01:33   #92
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Local Time: 07:16
Local Date: November 2, 2010
What the heck? I'm still alive?

I, as always, am too lazy to read up on what has happened so far... But I will not vote for my Russian comrade, so I have only one choice here: DrSpike.
Spore page
Old December 1, 2003, 01:52   #93
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 13:16
Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
I will send a vote Comrade Tassadar's way, and then next round we can begin the hunt for the real mafia.
Ignorant Skanky I am the Mafia. Sheep simply got my orders confused with a conversation we had
Old December 1, 2003, 03:18   #94
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 16:16
Tassadar.
Old December 1, 2003, 03:19   #95
alva
Civilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG Gathering StormInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 15:16
Going with Skanky's line of thought here, so I vote : Tass...
Old December 1, 2003, 03:26   #96
GeneralTacticus
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG RoleplayNationStatesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

I vote Comrade Tassadar.
Old December 1, 2003, 03:55   #97
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

If I was still alive I wouldn't vote for Tass.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old December 1, 2003, 05:41   #98
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 16:16
Jamski. Tass probably isn't the Mafia, but after his antics, if he was the Mafia after all, and we wouldn't off him, the embarrassment would be too huge to handle by a mere mortal. Seriously.
Old December 1, 2003, 05:43   #99
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

You would all look rather stupid, what with Tass screaming that he is the mafia and all

-Jam
Old December 1, 2003, 05:45   #100
Jamski
Deity

Oh, Tass says that Mozilla is "soooo sucky" and prefers IE. Kill him. He doesn't deserve to live.

-Jam
Old December 1, 2003, 05:50   #101
Asmodean
Civilization III Democracy GameThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Emperor

My vote goes to Tass. He probably isn'y the Mafia, but if he were, we'd be stupid not to slit his throat now

Asmodean
Old December 1, 2003, 08:16   #102
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Round 2
Villagers.
Skanky Burns - Comrade Tassadar
Vovan - DrSpike
Comrade Tassadar - DrSpike
GeneralTacticus - Comrade Tassadar
alva - Comrade Tassadar
Azazel - No vote yet
ADG - Azazel
Kassiopeia - Comrade Tassadar
DrSpike - Comrade Tassadar
Guynemer - Comrade Tassadar
Osweld - No vote yet
Asmodean - Comrade Tassadar
Spaced Cowboy - Comrade Tassadar
Sore Loser - No vote yet
Nikolai - Comrade Tassadar
Nuclear Master - No vote yet
Rah - No vote yet

Votes.
Comrade Tassadar - 8
DrSpike - 2
Azazel - 1

Last edited by Skanky Burns; December 1, 2003 at 21:23.
Old December 1, 2003, 10:18   #103
Nikolai
Apolyton UniversityC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

He probably isn't the one, but he surely is Evil, so Tass; here you go!
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. -Isaiah 41:10
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17
Get The List for cIV here!
Old December 1, 2003, 10:51   #104
Adagio
staff
Spore
Deity

I'm voting for Azazel...
Old December 1, 2003, 12:19   #105
Spaced Cowboy
Emperor

Local Time: 08:16
Tass on the dogpile effect.
Old December 1, 2003, 13:25   #106
DrSpike
Civilization IV: MultiplayerApolyton University
Deity

Local Time: 14:16
Tassadar.
Old December 1, 2003, 16:32   #107
Brundlefly
Prince

Local Time: 09:16
Azazel
Old December 1, 2003, 18:01   #108
Nikolai
Apolyton UniversityC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Tell me bfg9000, didn't you change name recently? Why? Maybe because you have something to hide...?
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. -Isaiah 41:10
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17
Get The List for cIV here!
Old December 1, 2003, 19:48   #109
Tuberski

This game is awfully silent.

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old December 1, 2003, 19:51   #110
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

All of them are.
Sheep still hasn't corrected my selection, either.
And I hope I get to choose my sucessor
Old December 1, 2003, 21:17   #111
Sheep
DiplomacyNever Ending StoriesNationStatesCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton University
King

Local Time: 23:16
Comrade Tassadar was dragged out into the execution fields. He was tied up against the tree and honey was smeared on his limbs. Then a swarm of bees was unleased upon him, which attack with such ferocity that his arms disintegrated. Then they chopped off his genetalia and stapled them to his head before beheading him, allowing him the blissful silence of death.

It is now Night. Tass was NOT the Mafia, we await the next kill order.
Old December 1, 2003, 21:25   #112
Skanky Burns

New rule:
If someone changes their name while playing one of these games, then post their original names as well as their orders.

EDIT: Of course, if you aren't on the list then you don't need to state your name.

Last edited by Skanky Burns; December 1, 2003 at 21:49.
Old December 1, 2003, 22:12   #113
Tuberski

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
New rule:
If someone changes their name while playing one of these games, then post their original names as well as their orders.

EDIT: Of course, if you aren't on the list then you don't need to state your name.
I had already searched for his name.....

ACK!
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Look out, he's fuzzy, let's get out of here."
Old December 1, 2003, 22:34   #114
Nubclear

I just wanted to test you to see what would happen if the REAL mafia were to get someone to say "It's me! It's me!".

I must say, you failed MISERABLY
Old December 2, 2003, 01:19   #115
vovan
Apolyton UniversityCivilization IV CreatorsSporeApolyton Storywriters' GuildC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The Horde
Emperor

Local Time: 07:16
Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
I just wanted to test you to see what would happen if the REAL mafia were to get someone to say "It's me! It's me!".
Yeah, yeah, sure... Test... Aha. I think there've been quite a few such "tests"... And the people that said they were the Mafia were always disposed of in a prompt fashion.
Spore page
Old December 2, 2003, 01:31   #116
Skanky Burns

Besides, we can't have too many crazy villagers running around. Best to put them out of our misery.
Old December 2, 2003, 04:27   #117
Jamski
Deity

Bees and disintergrating arms.... nice

I live for Sheep's death descriptions.

-Jam
Old December 2, 2003, 04:47   #118
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Bees and disintergrating arms.... nice

I live for Sheep's death descriptions.

-Jam
It's just going to make my hauntings that much more shocking
Old December 2, 2003, 04:58   #119
Jamski
Deity

Well, I won't be scared because you're a pretty 'armless ghost.

*everyone groans*

-Jam
Old December 2, 2003, 05:00   #120
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Well, I won't be scared because you're a pretty 'armless ghost.

GET ON MSN