Old November 27, 2003, 02:00   #1
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 06:18
Local Date: November 2, 2010
AU Dreams to Reality
I was asking MarkG for the AU forum (yes you must be persistant ) and he e-mails me back saying that it would be a good idea to have one. For now all we need is two things:

Courses not in the directory
All AU threads that should be moved

Once I get around to it then it's all set However I will need help with the AU threads needing to be moved because last I checked there was over 80. For a quick way just do search forum then AU or Apolyton University. Good news for the AU!
Old November 27, 2003, 02:08   #2
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Great news!!! Good job NM. And thanks Mark and Dan!

Much of what we'll need to move over is contained in badams52's AU101 thread as it has links to almost everywhere. The AU mod and discussion should also be moved there.

I think we should try to get it on the news wire after it happens too.
Old November 27, 2003, 02:46   #3
Dominae
BtS Tri-LeaguePtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 09:18
Yay!
Old November 27, 2003, 04:17   #4
vmxa1
PtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Yes congrats. I notice how little GalCiv action here is, so it seems fair to me that AU gets the forum.
Old November 27, 2003, 07:40   #5
Mountain Sage
PtWDG2 Cake or Death?Apolyton University
King

Local Time: 13:18
Good news!
Old November 27, 2003, 10:07   #6
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

whoo!
Old November 27, 2003, 14:15   #7
Theseus
PtWDG Gathering StormApolyton UniversityApolytoners Hall of FameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG Gathering StormApolyCon 06 Participants
Emperor

Location: The warmonger formerly known as rpodos. Gathering Storm!
Alllll-righty then!!

Good job and persistence, NM!!
The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.
Old December 3, 2003, 23:10   #8
Tassadar500
Emperor

Update:

I need 55+ more links of AU threads. It should be done soon though.
Old December 4, 2003, 06:12   #9
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 01:18
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Nice.

What about a CivGroup Icon for AU students and tutors? We may even have a few qualified to be Professors and Senior Fellows.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old December 4, 2003, 11:14   #10
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
Nice.

What about a CivGroup Icon for AU students and tutors? We may even have a few qualified to be Professors and Senior Fellows.
I got a feeling you are going to need this Nuke.

Does anyone have any ideas? It needs to be 15x 19 pixels. (I know because Im working on getting a forum and civ group for the Conquests ISDG team)

By the way totally off topic and a shamless plug but if your interested in a Conquests ISDG the sign up thread is HERE!
Old December 4, 2003, 13:24   #11
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
Nice.

Back when this process of asking for an AU forum and civgroup was first begun several civgroup icons were created and voted on. Sabrewolf's red and blue AU icon was the winner, with GhengisFarb's gold and black icon second.
Old December 4, 2003, 13:24   #12
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Back when this process of asking for an AU forum and civgroup was first begun several civgroup icons were created and voted on. Sabrewolf's red and blue AU icon was the winner, with GhengisFarb's gold and black icon second.
Where are they?

Old December 4, 2003, 13:32   #13
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Right here: AU Civgroup Icon
Old December 8, 2003, 15:21   #14
Brundlefly
Prince

Old December 8, 2003, 21:23   #15
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 01:18
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Wow - that was a while ago, so I could cry foul and ask for a revote, but I like that one, so I won't.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!