Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 09:23
Local Date: November 2, 2010
18 Ways to Hate your Neighbor: Europe's lesson to the World
http://exile.ru/151/1510101113.html

A sample:

Quote:
This was it: site of the Eastern Front, the unchallenged Superbowl of European ethno-violence, where the big boys had it out not once, but twice, to see whether the concentration camps of the future would be decorated in black or red. Yessir: from the long hot summer of 1914 to the Spring of ‘45, the trains rolled across these endless plains, carrying the crosscurrents of a thousand village feuds with them. The big question mark here was what would happen when the Soviet oppressors repressed Easties' natural longing to kill their neighbors - or at least poison their dog while nobody was watching.

Welp, when the Evil Empire was rolled back, and its repressive peace overthrown, it turned out that the Easties' deep genetic hatreds had survived intact! One of the first dividends of the new era of freedom was the sight of ordinary folks from Bratislava to Gdansk expressing themselves, demanding the renewal of ancient, revered blood-feuds. Viewers thrilled to hear minor tax disputes enlivened by old village war-cries like, “These Slovaks are drinking our blood!” or “Where a Ukrainian has passed, not even a Yid can find a crumb!”

Today ethnic hatred flourishes on the air, in the streets and along all the complicated borders of this colorful old madhouse we know as “the Big, Bad East.”

But still... it's funny how Europeans have been slaughtered by their very governments, but they want a bigger one to go with all the others. Bizarre as bizarre can be.

Last edited by JohnT; November 29, 2003 at 02:29.
Old November 29, 2003, 02:22   #2
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Here's another good article:

Bush-Hitler Comparison Unjust

Quote:
Let's just compare. When Adolf Hitler took office in early 1933, there were over 6 million Germans out of work; in 1935, that number was already well under 3 million, dropping to under 1 million by the end of 1936. German industrial production soared in Hitler's early years; after steep declines from 1930-1932, Hitler's state-interventionist policies, combined with tax incentives, reversed that trend, so that by 1935, German production roared past its previous record peak in 1929.

Under President Bush, the American unemployment rate has rocketed more than 50%, and layoffs continue to mount. The US economy entered a recession within months after Bush's inauguration, reversing a decade of economic boom. Industrial production is falling, and skewed tax breaks that favored the wealthy have opened a gaping deficit, siphoning money away from both capital investment and state spending, both of which are sorely needed. In short, under Bush, America's economy has entered a free-fall.

The differences don't stop there. Hitler built the autobahns, transforming Germany's and the world's transportation. He ushered in an era of exciting new uniforms. Closet homosexuals found gainful employment in the highest rungs of government, and an outlet to vent their frustrations with the world. It is also thanks to Hitler that the briefly fashionable square-shaped mustache will never, ever come into vogue again.

George W. Bush built a single baseball stadium in Arglington, Texas. Amtrak and America's airlines are bankrupt, putting transportation into its worst crisis in history. The days of casual wear are out the door, while America's homosexuals are pouring out of the closet and into the open at record rates, threatening to overwhelm our large cities. Moreover, goatees are still all the rage, in spite of the fact that the gritty poverty the goatee represents is no longer so ironic.
Old November 29, 2003, 02:42   #3
Combat Ingrid
Prince

Local Time: 22:23
Quote:
America's homosexuals are pouring out of the closet and into the open at record rates, threatening to overwhelm our large cities.
Old November 29, 2003, 03:07   #4
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 13:23
John....New Europe (sans Russia. What do the Russians know about opression anyway?) is our friend and the next superpower of the world

Why are you slandering it? Are you a communist? A terrorist? Or...even anti-american

at the Bush article
Old November 29, 2003, 03:10   #5
Spiffor
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG LegolandApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 15:23
I love Dr. Dan Higgins' comment.
The helpless peasant is so unable to understand the subtelty that makes Europe so superior, that it makes him, well, pathetic. I mean, "pathetic" as in "American"
Old November 29, 2003, 03:17   #6
Oerdin
Deity

Local Time: 06:23
So why is Europe superior? It must be the great functioning central government.. no wait. Er... well maybe it's because they've all held to the Growth & Stability pact for the new Euro. No? Ok, it must be because they have such a great coordinated foreign policy. Damn, wrong again? Hmm, they take national security so seriouslt? Not it either? How about because they controled their borders and kept out terrorists from the middle east? Opps. Maybe because they've managed their economies so well. No? Because they've done so much to promote Democracy? Damn, wrong again?

I guess the Euros really are more pathetic then the Americans.
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.
Old November 29, 2003, 03:21   #7
Spiffor

Hear the loutish Yank who cannot see anything with eyes unclouded

To make it simple for you, I will use an American 'cultural' reference: Yoda said you can't properly see with your Eyes, but only with your Heart (sorry, I didn't bother learning it by heart).

Europeans are a mystery to Americans like women are to men. And the Americans are like men who can't understand why women don't dream of the Superbowl
Old November 29, 2003, 03:22   #8
KrazyHorse
Deity

For all their complaints about US-bashing from the Euros the Americans certainly seem to be getting rather *****y at the thought of an actual unified Europe.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old November 29, 2003, 03:24   #9
Spiffor

In all honesty, the superiority of Europe is that we can afford being smug. You Americans can only afford to be arrogant

And that's it, I'm finally going to bed
Old November 29, 2003, 03:24   #10
Jon Miller
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization II MultiplayerRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliC4DG Vox
OTF Moderator

Local Time: 07:23
who is *****y

ID ofoj't ****ing cvare

more power to them

but if they are ain anctiua; cp,[etiotpr., we;; fir wpo;; ja[[en

Jon Miler
Old November 29, 2003, 03:26   #11
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Quote:
an actual unified Europe.
Americans are getting *****y at a pipe dream?

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old November 29, 2003, 03:36   #12
KrazyHorse
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Jon Miller
but if they are ain anctiua; cp,[etiotpr., we;; fir wpo;; ja[[en
so I giess I w0pjnt' rpes the poliek
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old November 29, 2003, 03:39   #13
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Quote:
Americans are getting *****y at a pipe dream?
Damn, you beat me to it.
Old November 29, 2003, 03:42   #14
KrazyHorse
Deity

"It will happen, and it will happen in our lifetime..."
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old November 29, 2003, 03:43   #15
Drake Tungsten
Deity

The death of the EU?
Old November 29, 2003, 03:45   #16
KrazyHorse
Deity

In all seriousness, I doubt that. They have a lot more pushing them together than pulling them apart. Same reason I doubt (but hope) that NATO's going to fall apart.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old November 29, 2003, 03:46   #17
Drake Tungsten
Deity

I think NATO's a goner in the long run as well.
Old November 29, 2003, 04:37   #18
MrFun
Emperor

Local Time: 08:23
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnT
The days of casual wear are out the door, while America's homosexuals are pouring out of the closet and into the open at record rates, threatening to overwhelm our large cities.

Resistance is futile.
Old November 29, 2003, 04:46   #19
Oerdin
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Spiffor
Hear the loutish Yank who cannot see anything with eyes unclouded
You have contended that Americans are pathetic and that Europeans are superior yet yoou have been completely unable to demonstrate how this is so. I think this says more about your contention then it does about me.
Christianity is the belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie who can give us eternal life if we symbolically eat his flesh and blood and telepathically tell him that we accept him as our lord and master so he can remove an evil force present in all humanity because a woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from an apple tree.
Old November 29, 2003, 04:56   #20
Oerdin
Deity

Spiffor anwser honestly. You said Americans are pathetic and that Europeans are superior and then I provided a list of ways for which Europeans are decidedly inferior. After this you said I was being arogant but wouldn't you agree that the arogance comes from making an outlandish claim and then not being able to back it up?

If you were fair you would admite to being wrong.
Old November 29, 2003, 08:23   #21
Az
Emperor

Local Time: 16:23
*puts a bag of popcorn in the micro*
Old November 29, 2003, 08:34   #22
Bugs ****ing Bunny
Emperor

Local Time: 14:23
Boring. I'm off to bully some furries.
Old November 29, 2003, 08:35   #23
Pekka
Emperor

Local Time: 16:23
Oerdin, don't fell into the trap .

ANyway, listen to me carefully. This is just a plan, I guess a good one, but EVIL at the same time to serve the anglo-saxon axis. To be more accurate, Chirac. Not the French I should add, but Chirac. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Look carefully, who are NATO members.

Then look carefully, how the defense of EU ( ) is building up. Now, NATO is not working as an alliance as far as Iraq went. It doesn't matter if it was good or not.
Chirac and Schroeder can torpedo NATO attempts by vetoing everything with thier pinkies up.
Is it surprising, that they are also driving and forcing to be the core of EU defense, and not let us good folks in?
These mofos had a plan ready and fold it out for us. Thank God we said NO! But they will try it again and again until they get it. Why? Look who now has the only working alliance, coalition, or what ever you might call it.

Chirac goes around the world *****ing about 'don't help the evil murricans'. And then again he stays at home and shouts to small ones 'OBEY ME FOR I AM THE MASTER!'.
He was anti-american in the 70s, he's anti-american now, and he doesn't give a flying **** about the rest of the Europe either. He think he is Europe. And I don't mean French, I mean Chirac.

He is looking for power. He'll do anything to stop Americans what ever they might do, and force Europe to obey his dreams.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.
Old November 29, 2003, 08:45   #24
Stefu
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Boring. I'm off to bully some furries.
Hooray! Are you finally going to invade a furry chat like you said you wanted to?
"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
"That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world
Old November 29, 2003, 10:07   #25
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Stefu, did you get my email?
Old November 29, 2003, 11:40   #26
Bugs ****ing Bunny
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Stefu

Hooray! Are you finally going to invade a furry chat like you said you wanted to?
I actually went to FurryMUCK, but the list of instructions made my eyes glaze over. Plus I had a voice at the back of my mind saying "This is not meant for your eyes".
Old November 29, 2003, 11:45   #27
Bugs ****ing Bunny
Emperor

Actually the really disturbing part was that I went on to check out some "Yiff" sites, and found myself thinking that some of the young ladies in leopard suits were pretty damned foxy. The scruff of someone's fursuit could have ended up gripped between my teeth.

It sucks you in, man. The furries have "flirty fishers" too.
Old November 29, 2003, 11:47   #28
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Oh god, not Laz too. The siren song of furrydom is corrupting the bastions of comedy here on Apolyton...
Old November 29, 2003, 12:03   #29
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

No! Laz! Not you!
Old November 29, 2003, 12:09   #30
JohnT
lifer
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Here is a European Hate Chart, which might be useful to us Yanks in trying to understand your relations to each other.