Old December 5, 2003, 23:24   #1
MJW
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Local Time: 08:44
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I want to join team Lego
I want to find out what happens in this demo game first hand. So can i join team Lego to find out? People from this keep talking about it and i want to find out what it was about.
Old December 6, 2003, 00:02   #2
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 07:44
Eggo my Lego!

Have you pm'd the forum mod for the Lego team?
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6, 2003, 00:07   #3
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:44
Local Date: November 3, 2010
MJW,

You may want to check out PTWDGII.

I am sure you will made welcome, but this game has been playing for 12months now.

PTWDGII has only just started.

http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=199
Old December 6, 2003, 14:22   #4
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Local Time: 09:44
Re: I want to join team Lego
Quote:
Originally posted by MJW
I want to join team Lego
Me too!

(And the first person to make a comment about Vox already being part of Lego gets a smack up the side of the head.)
Old December 6, 2003, 14:57   #5
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Vox is already part of Lego.
Old December 6, 2003, 14:59   #6
Jon Shafer
PtWDG RoleplayPtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG Neu DemogypticaInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG LegolandPtWDG Vox ControliPtWDG Glory of WarPtWDG2 SunshineApolyton UniversityC3CDG Desolation RowApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG SarantiumApolyCon 06 ParticipantsPtWDG Lux Invicta
Firaxis Games Programmer/Designer

Quote:
Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
PTWDGII has only just started.
For a few months now.
Jon Shafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6, 2003, 15:05   #7
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
Vox is already part of Lego.
that wasn't predictable at all was it
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6, 2003, 15:15   #8
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 15:44
* GhengisFarb gets a smack up the side of the head from Beta *

MJW, we contacted you in a PM, but basically is what H_E says: this game has been playing for 12 months now and it's probably too late to be letting people join (in any team). However this is not the official team response yet. You can persuade us
--Woody Allen

Last edited by Tiberius; December 6, 2003 at 15:25.
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6, 2003, 18:05   #9
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 00:44
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Trip

For a few months now.
Like I said... just started.

Old December 6, 2003, 19:10   #10
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

My Bad, Mega Vox and Lego are competitors. Sorry.
Old December 6, 2003, 19:12   #11
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 13:44
Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
My Bad, Mega Vox and Lego are competitors. Sorry.
Oh, thats good....

Might just have a "Best quote" competitor there...

Donegeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6, 2003, 19:15   #12
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Where's Sir UnOrthO, champion of Mega Blocs when you need him? He supports Mega Blocs over Lego. His driving ambition is to establish Vox on Stormia. Coincedence? I think not.............
Old December 6, 2003, 23:09   #13
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Mega Vox - we don't break when you play with us.

(Insert testimonial from UnO here - along with one of his great action shots.)
Old December 6, 2003, 23:49   #14
MJW
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Prince

I will just read up on what happened; i will not post much. I really want to join team lego. Who is legos mod?
Old December 8, 2003, 18:06   #15
Tiberius
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Quote:
Who is legos mod?
Vondrack. But it is not up to him to let you in. It must be a majority of the team that accepts you.
While nothing's wrong in being a lurker, what we really need is dedicated players (especially builders). We have enough lurkers, I think. We have 18 members and perhaps 6 or 7 of them are (more or less) active. Every member of our team has a word in every decision and even the lurkers can vote. So, at some point, it is a bit dangerous to let too many lurkers in. It could be possible that warmonger lurkers to overtake Lego
But then, it is not my decision. I was just trying to explain why things could go wrong from your PoV.
--Woody Allen
Old December 8, 2003, 18:26   #16
vondrack
lifer
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMPtWDG Legoland
Emperor

Local Time: 14:44
There is currently a poll running, I will PM MJW once the poll closes.
vondrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2003, 18:54   #17
MJW
Prince

How long will that take?
Old December 15, 2003, 03:10   #18
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

In what is probably the first case of "reverse-vouching", MJW has been a member of the ISDG since the beginning and so is a truthworthy individual.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2003, 06:51   #19
Tiberius
Emperor

He was? We didn't know. Sorry about that. But even so, we are not very eager to get more lurkers, honestly.
--Woody Allen