Old December 7, 2003, 17:43   #1
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 13:50
Local Date: November 2, 2010
NWN modules, anyone?
Can anyone recomend me some good fan-made modules for Neverwinter Nights, and give a brief description (i.e. setting, character levels, difficulty, length, combat/talking bias etc)

Almost anything would beat the official modules, and thier "zen-quests" design.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old December 7, 2003, 17:58   #2
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

MORROWIND!!!!
Old December 7, 2003, 18:22   #3
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 06:50
penultima and penultima rerolled is fairly popular. I played pool of radiance and keep of the borderlands. Those are okay. Just go to

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/modulesTop2.shtml
Old December 8, 2003, 04:24   #4
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Thanks Diss

-Jam
Old December 8, 2003, 07:52   #5
DaShi
Emperor

Twilight is great. I'm going through the BETA of its sequel, Midnight, now.
Old December 8, 2003, 19:21   #6
Jamski
Deity

Like I said... TELL ME about it

I like modules without tooooo much chat, and without killing toooo many orks, zombies and other "horde type" creatures.

-Jam
Old December 8, 2003, 22:12   #7
Jon Miller
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization II MultiplayerRise of Nations MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliC4DG Vox
OTF Moderator

Local Time: 07:50
I played some decent ones in late spring

dont' remember them now (probably better ones now)

Jon Miller
Old December 8, 2003, 22:26   #8
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Jamski, if you did not buy Morrowind then you are an idiot.
Old December 8, 2003, 23:23   #9
Dis
ACDG3 SpartansC4DG Vox
Deity

Local Time: 06:50
ehh, Morrowind. I just could not get into that game for some reason. Eventually I may finish it though. I played through the first couple of cities and was working on fighters guild quests when I stopped.
Old December 8, 2003, 23:41   #10
Nubclear

How far into the game were you (by real life time)? It does take a while to get into it, I admit.
Old December 9, 2003, 04:03   #11
Jamski
Deity

I "borrowed" a copy to see what it was like - Morrowind looks ok, but the rules STINK. (especially levelling up, sheesh) Sorry Tass, I won't be forking out 50 odd Euros for the GOTY edition.

-Jam