Old December 8, 2003, 15:29   #1
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 10:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Please Take The Pledge:
Since about 20 of us got authorized before we discussed any of this stuff I would ask and everyone one of you to Accept this pledge.

Quote:
As a member of Team Apolyton for the C3C DG, I give you, the other team members in the game, the following promise:

I, hereby promise that I will fully abide by the rules and the spirit of the rules in this multi-team democracy game.

I will not play ahead or abuse the game save in any manner. I will not use the game save in any way to view another team's position.

I will not attempt to enter or view any private forums. I will not fabricate e-mails or other forms of messaging or falsify our identities in any fashion.

I agree not to communicate with another team in any meaningful way regarding the game until that team is actually contacted in the game. Minimaps, or other similar re-creations providing a teams location in the world, will not be traded until maps can actually be traded in the game.

I will not engage in any double identity or double log-in activity, nor will we condone it. If I become of aware of such activity, it will be made public to all teams immediately. Any members engaging in such activity will be banned from ALL teams involved in the game. Any information revealed by a double identity player will be made known to the other team involved, and the neutral administrator, and appropriate compensation, as either agreed by the teams, or if agreement is not possible, as determined by the neutral administrator, will be provided.

Furthermore, I will support expelling anyone from our team who willingly breaks these rules.
Now I do know most of you fairly well and I dont think any of this will be a problem right now.

But I would be a lot happier if people we dont know very well who want to enjoy this Demo Game take this pledge.

My intent is to have everyone take this pledge from now on before authorization. So two things to get authorized, you take this pledge and someone vouches for you, if you are ral new and someone cant vouch for you at least we can get them to take the pledge before admittance.

Last edited by conmcb25; December 8, 2003 at 16:13.
conmcb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 15:31   #2
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

I conmcb25 as a member of Team Apoly in the C3C IDG do fully and willfully accept this pledge, the whole pledge, and nothing that would violate the intent of the pledge so help me God (or Yahweh or allah or Jehova, or Budda or whatever)

Last edited by conmcb25; December 8, 2003 at 16:04.
conmcb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 15:52   #3
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 06:11
I pledge to follow these rules.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Togas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 16:07   #4
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 07:11
I pledge to follow these rules as well.
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 17:08   #5
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 08:11
I Endust (Pledge was getting too much support) to follow these rules.
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 17:09   #6
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Old December 8, 2003, 17:47   #7
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by GhengisFarb
I Endust (Pledge was getting too much support) to follow these rules.
Are we SURE we shouldn't ship Ghengis off to another team again?
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 17:49   #8
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Its inevitable I'll be booted out eventually. :P
Old December 8, 2003, 17:54   #9
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Ok guys please keep this to a "Pledge Thread" only.

(Not that I disagree with you in the least Rhoth )
Old December 8, 2003, 18:09   #10
Kloreep
C3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 09:11
I pledge to follow these rules
Old December 8, 2003, 18:22   #11
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:11
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Pledged
Old December 8, 2003, 19:11   #12
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 02:11
Yada yada.

Oh OK, I promise.....

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 20:07   #13
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

--Vlad Antlerkov
Vlad Antlerkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 20:13   #14
Tassadar500
Emperor

Yeah, I promise
Tassadar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 22:41   #15
ZargonX
PtWDG LegolandInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 MorganC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy GameApolyCon 06 ParticipantsBtS Tri-LeagueApolyton UniversityPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's Union
Emperor

Scout's honor
ZargonX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 23:33   #16
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8, 2003, 23:51   #17
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Panzer32
Panzer are you trying to say something?

Old December 9, 2003, 00:04   #18
rush
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG The Mercenary Team
Prince

Local Time: 21:11
I pledge.
Old December 9, 2003, 01:12   #19
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

I pledge.
Old December 9, 2003, 02:09   #20
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9, 2003, 05:32   #21
jim_steer
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton University
Warlord

Local Time: 14:11
I pledge to follow the rules.
jim_steer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9, 2003, 10:59   #22
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
civman2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9, 2003, 18:31   #23
wervdon
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

wervdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9, 2003, 19:08   #24
Panzer32
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC4DG VoxInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshinePtWDG2 Monty PythonPtWDG2 MonkeyPtWDG2 Latin LoversPtWDG2 Cake or Death?PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG Glory of War
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

Panzer are you trying to say something?

what do you think I mean?
Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
---------
May God Bless.
Panzer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9, 2003, 19:40   #25
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Deity

Well, you didn't take the pledge, all you did was post ".".
Old December 9, 2003, 20:01   #26
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:

what do you think I mean?
You are going to make someone a very nice wife some day because you sound just like mine.

Please accept the pledge, thats all Im asking, thanks
Old December 9, 2003, 20:58   #27
MJW
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Prince

I pledge to follow these rules as well.
Old December 10, 2003, 00:28   #28
Wooglin
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Chieftain

I accept.

--Woog
Wooglin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 00:36   #29
jdd2007
NationStates
King

I accept this pledge in its entirety.
jdd2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10, 2003, 02:01   #30
Hot_Enamel
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:11
Quote:
It's actually a microdot.

Get a really big magnifying glass, and you will be able to read it.