Old May 10, 2004, 09:30   #61
Aqualung71
PtWDG Gathering StormCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityIron CiversC3CDG Desolation Row
Emperor

Local Time: 00:11
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I hereby pledge my undying allegiance and loyalty to Apolyton!

Oh, and um, I err, pledge to follow the rules too

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS
Aqualung71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2004, 11:00   #62
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 10:11
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Welcome Aqualung71
Old May 11, 2004, 01:46   #63
Master Zen
PtWDG Glory of WarApolytoners Hall of FameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversPtWDG2 Latin LoversC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 08:11
I pledge allegiance
to the color of the Empire of Apolyton
and to the despotism for which it stands
one empire, under the Banana
with luxuries and improvements
for all.

-MZ

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)
Master Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2004, 02:21   #64
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 09:11
Quote:
Originally posted by Master Zen
I pledge allegiance
to the color of the Empire of Apolyton
and to the despotism for which it stands
one empire, under the Banana
with luxuries and improvements
for all.

-MZ
Now, now, now. It's a republican despotism.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1, 2004, 23:05   #65
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

I just noted that E_T has left the CivGroup
Old August 2, 2004, 00:51   #66
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 08:11
Maybe (and hopefully) it was accidental...
Old August 2, 2004, 01:03   #67
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Octavian X
Maybe (and hopefully) it was accidental...
I dont think so. There was some stuff that came to a head in the PtW ISDG. I was hoping he would stick around here, but I think enough was enough for him.
Old August 2, 2004, 09:10   #68
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

He actually quit all his civ groups except pbem.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2, 2004, 11:07   #69
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
He actually quit all his civ groups except pbem.
Unfortunately
Old August 21, 2004, 23:59   #70
Jonny
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesGalCiv Apolyton EmpireC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG The Lost Boys

Hello, everyone!

I pledge to follow these rules.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22, 2004, 06:53   #71
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Welcome Jonny
Old August 22, 2004, 07:12   #72
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 02:11
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25
Welcome Jonny
Yes indeedy welcome!

And thank you for pledging so

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23, 2004, 00:22   #73
SirOsis
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 15:11
Welcome.

On another note...

I think my mind was scarred permantly looking at Master Zen's avatar.
SirOsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23, 2004, 05:53   #74
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by SirOsis
I think my mind was scarred permantly looking at Master Zen's avatar.
You should see MZ himself....

Old August 23, 2004, 09:46   #75
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Well MZ did spend a lot of time working with E_T............
Old August 23, 2004, 16:29   #76
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 07:11
MZ is working on his feminine side these days; lets see what kind of progress he makes.
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4, 2004, 17:50   #77
Prot
C3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Chieftain

Local Time: 14:11
Signed hard with a vengeance.

New Hittite MGL: Howard Dean(listen to what their UU sounds like when it attacks)
Prot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20, 2004, 20:57   #78
Jack_www
Civilization III MultiplayerPtWDG LegolandNationStatesNever Ending StoriesRise of Nations MultiplayerC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 06:11
I agree to follow the rules.
Jack_www is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21, 2004, 03:42   #79
Modo44
Apolyton UniversityPtWDG2 Monty PythonCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameDiploGamesACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 16:11
A well hidden thread... Wouldn't be bad to top it.

I agree to the terms.
Old December 21, 2004, 09:39   #80
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Hm. I'll consider that a request, and, well, CONSIDER it. I don't like too many topped threads, but it could well be a good one to top, or just to point new authorisees to.

Old April 25, 2005, 10:42   #81
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I am too lazy to find the "Welcome Thread" so Ill post here:

E_T has requested authorization and has been re-authorized into the C3C ISDG.

Welcome back E_T.

We also have quite a few still awaiting authorization, someone should take a look at the potential members and give them a thumbs up or down.
Old May 3, 2005, 23:00   #82
PLATO
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildGalCiv Apolyton EmpireCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameThe Courts of Candle'BreC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannC3CDG Blood Oath Horde
Emperor

I have read and accept the pledge
Troll on dope is like a moose on the loose - Grandpa Troll
PLATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2005, 07:31   #83
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

Local Time: 16:11
welcome to the team
ormuzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2005, 12:44   #84
Donovan Zoi
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG EuphoricaC4BtSDG Team Banana
Warlord

Thanks for allowing me to join here. I have read and accept the pledge.

I will be back later tonite(after midnight for some of you ) to begin posting. I want to let my self-imposed 48-hour discussion period expire at the UN.
Donovan Zoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 07:44   #85
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Hi

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 13:58   #86
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Welcome D_Z!

Also welcome back E_T whom I reauthorized about a week ago or so.

And someone in power should take a look at the folks awaiting approval, some of them are ancient, and shouldn't be approved like:

"Truman_Capote" who never answered any of my PMs a year ago or so, but there are several newer requests from names that appear to be familiar.
Old May 5, 2005, 16:11   #87
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 07:11
Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

And someone in power should take a look at the folks awaiting approval, some of them are ancient, and shouldn't be approved like:

"Truman_Capote" who never answered any of my PMs a year ago or so, but there are several newer requests from names that appear to be familiar.
Yeah, I won't approve anyone who can't send a PM or at least post in thread asking to be admitted.
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2005, 16:29   #88
CivGeneral
Never Ending StoriesTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 Monty PythonApolyton University
Warlord

I wish to give thanks for letting Team Apolyton for alowing CFC refugees such as DZ and myself to join.

I have read and accept the pledge
"All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine
CivGeneral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2005, 05:35   #89
Sipahi
Settler

Local Time: 15:11
I have read and accept the pledge too.
Old May 9, 2005, 09:28   #90
Poly-Akryll
Prince