Old April 4, 2004, 12:23   #361
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 07:17
Local Date: November 2, 2010
2230BC Turn sent to J2K.
Old April 4, 2004, 15:26   #362
j2k
Civilization III PBEM
Warlord

Local Time: 06:17
2230 sent
Old April 5, 2004, 02:53   #363
McMeadows
Civilization III PBEMIron CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 16:17
forgot to mention: 2230 BC sent to Snotty
Old April 6, 2004, 10:06   #364
SlightlyMadman
Warlord

Local Time: 09:17
Yay! Forum problems resolved, I can post again. Still have that dang raccoon in my roof, though. Apparently I have to wait until June to evict it, because it's breeding season so it could have fuzzy little baby raccoons up there.
Old April 6, 2004, 12:34   #365
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 10:17
Snotty, I just suffered an email problem which caused me to lose several days/weeks worth of messages. If you sent the latest save already, can you send it again? Thanks.
Old April 9, 2004, 16:46   #366
j2k
Civilization III PBEM
Warlord

Hey fellas, after tonight (PST) I'm going to be out of town and without e-mail access for the next couple days. I'll be back Wednesday morning.

Cheers,
Jason
Old April 9, 2004, 16:56   #367
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by j2k
Hey fellas, after tonight (PST) I'm going to be out of town and without e-mail access for the next couple days. I'll be back Wednesday morning.

Cheers,
Jason
With the speed of this pbem lately (and most of my other games as well), I'm sure this will be just fine.
Old April 12, 2004, 21:35   #368
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

*bump*

Snotty?
Old April 12, 2004, 22:10   #369
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

Try pm'ing him?
Old April 12, 2004, 22:20   #370
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

I emailed Snotty a few days ago... I just sent a PM after seeing your suggestion...
Old April 13, 2004, 23:13   #371
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Okay, I just wanted everyone to know that we are trying to locate Snotty. If we can't get this resolved soon, we will look for a replacement player.

The ideal outcome is that Snotty reappears on the scene!
Old April 16, 2004, 11:46   #372
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

I guess the replacement would be me. Thanks for the invite Beta and Shogun Gunner.

My email is rhothaerill TA comcast TOD net for those that need to know.
Old April 16, 2004, 11:57   #373
McMeadows
Civilization III PBEMIron CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV PBEMC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

that would be me...
Old April 16, 2004, 12:02   #374
McMeadows
Emperor

2230 BC to Rhothaerill..
Let's get the show on the road again...
Old April 16, 2004, 12:41   #375
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

I PMed Shogun Gunner to see about getting either Snotty's password or the admin password so I can get into the game.
Old April 16, 2004, 22:35   #376
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

McMeadows,

Can you send the save to me, I'll try to use the admin password to reset the password for Rhoth.

Welcome, Rhoth! Thanks for stepping in!

Shogun Gunner
Old April 17, 2004, 01:09   #377
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
McMeadows,

Can you send the save to me, I'll try to use the admin password to reset the password for Rhoth.

Welcome, Rhoth! Thanks for stepping in!

Shogun Gunner
I think the only problem with that is that then you'd have to play my turn as you can't save it after you type in the admin password.
Old April 17, 2004, 03:23   #378
McMeadows
Emperor

Rhot has the save as well now. Wouldn't be a better idea if you give him the admin password?
Old April 17, 2004, 08:19   #379
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

yes, of course...except it might be the same as my password...

I'll PM it to you, Rhoth
Old April 17, 2004, 11:46   #380
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

2190bc to Shogun Gunner
Old April 17, 2004, 14:05   #381
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

2190 BC to SlightlyMadman

and....we are back!
Old April 18, 2004, 09:27   #382
SlightlyMadman
Warlord

Local Time: 09:17
2190 BC to beta
Old April 18, 2004, 19:52   #383
Beta
lifer
Deity

To Wittlich.

And thanks for jumping in Rhoth! Welcome to the game.
Old April 19, 2004, 09:26   #384
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

2190BC Turn sent to J2K.
Old April 19, 2004, 16:04   #385
j2k
Civilization III PBEM
Warlord

2190 sent

are we going to upgrade this game (and the Gunboat game) to 1.22?
Old April 19, 2004, 17:22   #386
McMeadows
Emperor

Sent on ..
Uhm.. I just played them in 1.22. Couldn't remember in which version they were played so I tried 1.22. Other game I'm in doesn't work in 1.22. These both (gunship and random) loaded in 1.22.
Old April 19, 2004, 22:30   #387
Rhothaerill
supporter
Emperor

2150bc to Shogun Gunner in v1.22
Old April 19, 2004, 23:50   #388
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Damn it....now I'll need to do one of those dual install thingies

Guys, no time for that tonight...I'll have to tackle that tomorrow.

Rhoth, ignore my email to you. It's obviously the file save version for the error message.
Old April 24, 2004, 13:56   #389
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

As a heads-up, my mother-in-law has passed away and I will be out of town next week to attend her wake / funeral (down in LA). I will leaving tomorrow morning and should be back next Friday.
Old April 24, 2004, 23:55   #390
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Save to SlightlyMadman on v1.22