Old December 16, 2003, 16:32   #31
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 16:29
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
I empty my PM box every other day.
Do you receive 75 PMs per day?
Old December 16, 2003, 16:51   #32
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 08:29
Ok I was exaggerating a little. It's more like 7.5 PMs per day. No I was actually exaggerating a lot. But some of them are long ones! Plus when I say empty I really can't simply dump all those nice mails out. I mean who knows those secret folders may turn out to be really useful sometimes in the future.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 16, 2003, 18:07   #33
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 16:29
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
Plus when I say empty I really can't simply dump all those nice mails out. I mean who knows those secret folders may turn out to be really useful sometimes in the future.
I agree. I had the same problem as you for a long time, but then Jamski made me aware of the option to download PMs to your (well: my) harddisk. That way you can keep them all and at the same time keep your PM box clean. I just let the amount of PMs run up to 100, and then I download the ones I still need, delete the irrelevant ones, and empty my entire PM box.
Old December 16, 2003, 18:56   #34
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 15:29
It would be great to have a spam thread to close.

Even Flameflash hasn't posted for ages in our private forum.
Old December 16, 2003, 19:02   #35
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Maniac
Quote:
I agree. I had the same problem as you for a long time, but then Jamski made me aware of the option to I agree. I had the same problem as you for a long time, but then Jamski made me aware of the option to download PMs to your (well: my) harddisk.
I might do that - for the record- but then again I am not our official historian.
Old December 16, 2003, 19:06   #36
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Sigh yea I did that once. But it is such a hassal to read every old PMs to determine which one to download. Ok I'll do that again.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 16, 2003, 21:03   #37
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Has my article been labelled *top secret* or was it just too bad?
Old December 17, 2003, 11:09   #38
Snowflake
Princess

That information is highly confidential.

Grapefruit Garden