Old December 13, 2003, 14:24   #1
Darsnan
supporter
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPolyCast TeamSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 10:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
All Human, All Conflict 2 turn tracking therad
This is the turn tracking thread for "All Human, All Conflict 2".
This is a SMAC game with 7 players on a Small map. Standard Apolyton rules apply, unless otherwise stated here (I will update this post if you want additional changes made, or anything specified/ made clear). Players are:

-kilian vassar - gaians - xxReinder_r@hotmail.com
-lazerus - hive - xxKris_no1@hotmail.com
-almostz - university - xxlmostz@ureach.com
-Impaler - Spartans - xxxImpalerWrG@yahoo.com
-sebed - morganites - xxsebed@poczta.onet.pl
-dacole - peacekeepers - xxdacole@wfubmc.edu
-agentsubversion - believers - xxagentsubversion@aol.com

MY2101 has been sent to Killian Vassar.

Good luck to All!

D
Old December 13, 2003, 19:41   #2
Lazerus
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStates
King

Local Time: 15:31
Turn sent.

GAH ! first turn and alrdy 1 mistake with moving ... *puts a sticky note on the computer not to play straight after getting home on a sat night
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old December 13, 2003, 19:47   #3
Darsnan
supporter
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPolyCast TeamSpore
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazerus
GAH ! first turn and alrdy 1 mistake with moving ... *puts a sticky note on the computer not to play straight after getting home on a sat night
Oh, if I had only known that during your days in MABB.....

D
Old December 14, 2003, 06:57   #4
Lazerus
King

Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.
Old December 14, 2003, 18:00   #5
Sebed
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Warlord

Local Time: 14:31
i have my turn, but i don't know password
Old December 14, 2003, 19:25   #6
Darsnan
supporter
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebed
i have my turn, but i don't know password
Check your Apolyton Private Messages.

D
Old December 15, 2003, 06:44   #7
Sebed
Alpha Centauri PBEM
Warlord

Sorry, I had everything I needed, but I didn't know about it, turn sent to Impaler.
Old December 15, 2003, 07:04   #8
Kilian Vassar
Settler

Oh yeah I forgot, I received my turn as well
But then again I was first so you probably already knew that.
-KV
,,In the end we will find that intelligent life is always built up in the same way : the core ruling the cell, the brain ruling the body, and : the intellectual elite ruling the masses within a society. Human community-based behaviour is nothing less than behaving exactly as our body behaves." - Kilian Vassar Al'acada, State of the Body : Body of the State
Old December 15, 2003, 11:05   #9
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 07:31
Turn sent
Turn uploaded for Belivers, sorry I messed up my first attept to save the file and had to redo my turn (identicaly ofcorse). I think I got the hang of it now. Good luck everyone.
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old December 15, 2003, 11:11   #10
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Grrrr!
Ok after adcidently uploading the .SAV rather then the .ZIP I dont seem to be able to edit my last post to include it so here it is again hopefully correct.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip forbelivers(2101).zip (24.2 KB, 2 views)
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old December 16, 2003, 15:09   #11
Lazerus
King

you sent him an email telling him its here ?
Old December 16, 2003, 15:17   #12
Impaler[WrG]
King

As I explained Earlier in the sign up thread, I am unable to do so due to a problem with my ISP and/or E-mail clinet. I have now sent him a PM. I am afraid though that he dose not log onto Apolyton regularly and is mearly waiting for E-mails. If someone else could send him an E-mail informing him this woud be most apresiated.
Old December 19, 2003, 09:07   #13
Kilian Vassar
Settler

We aren't going very fast, are we?
,,In the end we will find that intelligent life is always built up in the same way : the core ruling the cell, the brain ruling the body, and : the intellectual elite ruling the masses within a society. Human community-based behaviour is nothing less than behaving exactly as our body behaves." - Kilian Vassar Al'acada, State of the Body : Body of the State
Old December 19, 2003, 19:17   #14
Lazerus
King

AgentSubversions computer got nicked, he said it would be a week or so until it was replaced.
Old December 20, 2003, 14:16   #15
Impaler[WrG]
King

ok I can wait, is he ok with uplading the turns and not being sent them by E-mail?
Old December 24, 2003, 15:13   #16
Impaler[WrG]
King

Any word from Agjent Subversion? Is this game dead or can we still salvage it? Who is still planning to play once we get things running smoothly?
Old January 11, 2004, 15:12   #17
Lazerus
King

about time we started thinking bout a replacement ?
Old January 25, 2004, 09:04   #18
Lazerus
King

ok im posting for one, hes been replaced in every other game and im bored
Old January 25, 2004, 11:28   #19
Mr. Harley
Prince

I've emailed Darsnan, this will make game number three I'll replacing AgentSubversion in. I'm at xxhjcarr at athena.louisville.edu. I feeling intolerant and zealous today.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old January 25, 2004, 12:19   #20
Lazerus
King

Turn is stuck on the board above there for you to download ^ welcome aboard
Old January 25, 2004, 12:43   #21
Mr. Harley
Prince

Downloaded, just need the password. It's the middle of my weekend, so it will get played probably within 12 hours of the password.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old January 25, 2004, 13:06   #22
Darsnan
supporter
Emperor

password sent. Your now on the clock, shawnmmcc.....

D

-=Vel=-
Old January 25, 2004, 18:13   #23
Impaler[WrG]
King

Unfortunatly now MY computer is also broken

Sorry about this guys it just happened a few days ago and I had asumed this game was dead after the long silent spell following Agent Subversions disapearance.

Looks like you will need another replacement.
Old January 25, 2004, 18:46   #24
Lazerus
King

no chance of a quick fix ?
Old January 26, 2004, 04:41   #25
Mart
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansACDG3 CMNsC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 16:31
I could take the Spartans, you may leave a pm with password, and my email is in my profile, if it is ok with you
Old January 26, 2004, 11:28   #26
Mr. Harley
Prince

Turn fowarded to dacole.
Old January 26, 2004, 21:26   #27
Lazerus
King

-kilian vassar - gaians - xxReinder_r@hotmail.com
-lazerus - hive - xxKris_no1@hotmail.com
-almostz - university - xxlmostz@ureach.com
-sebed - morganites - xxsebed@poczta.onet.pl
-Mart7x5 - Spartans - xxmarcin777@hotmail.com
-Shawnmmcc - believers - xxhjcarr01@athena.louisville.edu
-dacole - peacekeepers - xxdacole@wfubmc.edu
Old January 30, 2004, 11:52   #28
dacole
ACDG The Human HiveBtS Tri-League
Prince

Turn sent to gains. Rule question, we are not supposed to be contacting other players until we find them in game correct?
Old January 30, 2004, 14:11   #29
Lazerus
King

correct, its a standard pbem rule.
Old February 5, 2004, 14:23   #30
Lazerus
King

where we stuck at ? dacole did you get it sent to the gaians ?