Old December 15, 2003, 19:43   #1
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 14:39
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Jamski expresses his anger at the publication of the court transcript
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old December 15, 2003, 23:53   #2
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Local Time: 07:39
It was a slow news period.

Maybe if I had more articles to publish....

(Eyes ANYBODY reading this)
and then refusing to decide
Old December 16, 2003, 01:24   #3
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 08:39
I thought you wanted press coverage.

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 16, 2003, 04:23   #4
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

NOT THAT KIND!

-Jam
Old December 16, 2003, 11:48   #5
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

We are too used to your old trick dear deputy, I mean dear ex-deputy. I mean is it a little hard to try to protest with a sincere face while the couple Japanese girls are trying to feed some grapes into the mouth of their hero?

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 16, 2003, 20:38   #6
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 00:39
Local Date: November 3, 2010
"Witness Jamski: If counter-revolutionary means putting private pleasures such as study, work or a social life before the Hive, then yes. Sorry Kody."

It wasn't a personal pleasure, it was a misguided sense of duty. The personal pleasure was gone when I found myself posting roughly 60 posts over 2 weeks to the hive forum and getting 0 posts that were related to the topics discussed in my posts.

I finally left, because I even though people would say they want the hive to win, they weren't even interested in hearing the major points of the game. What duty did I owe to people too lazy to listen while my real life work was suffering.
Old December 17, 2003, 01:12   #7
Snowflake
Princess

Comrade Kody, Jamski was saying that your study was your "private pleasures".

But I certainly understand the "misguided sense of duty".

Grapefruit Garden
Old December 18, 2003, 03:43   #8
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 07:39
Let us hope we've put that horrible time of troubles behind us after Kody's departure and are in the process of getting our act together (though I won't be getting mine together until this Sunday, my official return).
Old December 18, 2003, 08:20   #9
Jamski
Deity

Yeah, I was being "amusing" by calling study and work "private pleasures"

Of course they are really hell.

-Jam