Old January 18, 2004, 12:49   #61
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Local Time: 10:55
Local Date: November 2, 2010
As can be seen the British have only out dated troops and pose no threat to anyone. As can also be seen, we are only attempting to upgrade current defensive troops right now and are building no more offensive units. The British however are concerned about Razlamic terror threats and are rearming themselves appropriately to meet this very serious threat.

Between this public declaration of troop strengths, and the pledge to unseal the Black Sea the Azande need have no fear from their long time friends and allies the United States of Britain. I call for the Azande to once again commit themselves to an alliance with the British.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	1600admap.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	62113  

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
OzzyKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2004, 12:50   #62
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Having some problems...

I'll use this one later I guess.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old January 18, 2004, 12:56   #63
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

Ok, here is the force strength report. Someone has been fired due to the mixup.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	troops.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	62116  

Old January 18, 2004, 14:08   #64
Frank Johnson
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 08:55
Report from General Mao
Lord General Dangime, attached is a report on the current status of ground forces in Nationist China. I can describe these forces as barely enough to maintain regional borders that we currently face. Our limited success in assaulting the Tartar barbarians was mainly due to a lack of offensive manpower, espically the new armored divisions. Please approve the following production schedules for new military funding. The navy has also requested, that where timely available, our troops be equiped with amphibious gear.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	army.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	62122  

Last edited by Frank Johnson; January 18, 2004 at 14:17.
Frank Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2004, 14:13   #65
Frank Johnson
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 08:55
Report form Admiral Yamamoto
Dangime-sama, I have processed the order you made for a complete report on the status of the NCN. Below is a report on our complete fleet strength. Currently this fleet is our only defense in protecting the majority of our cities which lay on our vast coastline. The production of our new super dreadnoughts will put us on par with the greastest navies in the world. I will continue to be your humble servant in war and peace.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	navy.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	62123  

Last edited by Frank Johnson; January 18, 2004 at 14:18.
Frank Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2004, 18:39   #66
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 00:55
Local Date: November 3, 2010
In a secluded farmhouse near Tartardom Border
Helen : So who is in charge bacvk in Egypt?

Sgt Ahmed : No official reports through yet,, but appears that the right honourable Marshall Dylon has been leading our great nation for the past few decades.

Helen: ah good yes I hear many good things about him, out here we have had no contact for many years, my husband and I are awaiting The Great Raz to decide the timing of our return. My husband is being instructed in all the final plans that need to come to fruition before the Great Raz returns to take us all home.

Sgt Ahmed: Yes your eminence, but please forgive my unbeleif, you know not all of us beleive that the great raz is returing.

Helen: Yes I know, many have forgotton that all of this began with the great raz and it is all about to end with him too.

Sgt Ahmed: so my lady, when will the nation get to mee tyou husband. we have waited so patienly for ao long.

Helen: soon Ahmed soon, take this note back to The Forum, let them know how the battle is going out here and that soon we shall return . Also give this second note of thanks to the Great marshall Dylan, he has saved Egyopt from great disaster.
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2004, 21:33   #67
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

The following infoirmation reveals that the Egyptian armed forces are solely for defence too......

totla No o f Units... 78

No. Citys ... 36 ...

No of Defenders 72..... (2 x storm troopers per city)

No of ships .... 4.....

No of Offensice Units 2 .... ( Tartar Attack force )

Total = 78

So why are people concerned with Egypt when we have probalby smallest offensive army in th eworld ?????
Old January 18, 2004, 21:39   #68
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

As tensions rise with the troop numbers of the English posted with an obvious large amount of offensive units ..

The Egyptians call on the Azande to stand by their allaince with Egypt and to refrain from any such allainces with any other natio nwe are not allied with. As of this date India and Azande are our only allys and we wish to remain this way.
Old January 19, 2004, 02:31   #69
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Egyptian Sea
The sailors looked over the railing and saw the waves crashing against the side of the ship . The ship had been rocked by some sort of explosion and now many of there brethren lay dying below decks. The ship swayed and rolled and some sailors slipped right off the deck and into the ocean.

The pride of the Egyptian Navy was sinking and the captain at the beidge swore. He had been bested by someone, and his last message to shore told of how the Egyptian navy needed mass upgrading to ensure this never occured again
Old January 19, 2004, 07:37   #70
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Egyptian Military comamnders met at Tartordom border to relay the latest to the gatherd throng of people.

Unfortunalty there was no interpreter so al lthe information was in Egyptian and we cant report it here ....
Old January 19, 2004, 21:17   #71
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

The Egyptian people wish to be recompensed from the English for thier war like activity of stealing techs from Egypt. The Egyptians have never entered any English land or controleld areas and have always been friendly with their people.

The English are obviously pushing for a war and whilst the Egyptians dont wish to pursue this road, we also dont accept tech stealing .

A payment of some sort needs to be agreed upon at the earlies oppurtunity
Old January 19, 2004, 22:06   #72
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

There shall be no payment. USB reserves the right to protect its borders and citizens, and will not sit idly by while Razlamic terrorists plan an attack on USB soil.

MI5 conducted a covert mission in the Carribean with the intention of discovering Razlamic plans for terror before it is too late. Claims of technology theft are unfounded, as the great and mighty United States of Britian have little use for the scientific advances of a backwards nation of camel lovers.

Intelligence is necessary for the proper defence of our nation, and in that there are no half-measures.

Old January 20, 2004, 01:02   #73
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Technology was stolen and must be paid for.....

Election funding is necessary to remove the fundamentalists....

No payment means no friendship....
Old January 20, 2004, 01:11   #74
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

In a secret Temple in Egypt the New Emporer was sworn in. From out of the clouds a Vision was seen and a voice was heard to speak ...

"This is the last Emporer , my wel land trusted servant .

The beginning of the end is at hand....

There shal lbe a mighty purging of the Egyptian people first to remove al ltohse false followers, then their can be forgivenss and restitution "

All of Egypt bowed and prayed ....

In other places, the Egyptian Imperial Guard routed out all the Military Razlamics and they were put to death...

Egypt was once agai na free place....
Old January 20, 2004, 04:36   #75
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Razlamic Militants driven out
The Egytpian Chronicles Volume One ............ Price .10 c

In a finall purge of the Egyptian Razlamic Church which had tenticles into every goverment department, the new Emporer Mohammed Ali, led a personal attack on the Razlamic stronghold in the moutains East of the Holy Lands.

The Razlamic Militants were no match for the Governmetn troops and those not killed or captured on the day were driven beyond the borders into Tartardom.

In a speech after the battle Emporer Ali stated that Egypt would maintain a vigilant watch on its borders and any terrorist action would be met with th efull brunt of the military.

Emporer Ali was also annointed the new High PRiest of the Razlamic faith and his first action was to call for world peace and unity under the one true God. He went onto say that whilst the Christians of the world may worship a god under another name, it was actualy the same god that the Razlamics worshipped. Different languages , just called thier god differnt names. Under his direction he would be leading a joint evangelistic echumenical meeting. He called on the Pope of the serbs and the English high priests to meet to discuss a mutually acceptable beleif system so that all misunderstandings from the past could be cleared up. Razlamics in other nations would be called on tyo accept these other faiths as actually being the same. Religious beleifs of the Indians and Chinese was still unkonwn but the Emporer felt that many in their lands would also join this world wide church.

Only the heretical Tartars would be excluded as they had shown they had no beleif and were true atheists and were known to harbour the terrosists from Egypt who had not only attacked many Egyotian targets but were known to have conspired agasisnt many in the other nations.

The Witchdoctor loving Azande were another problem all together. The Razlamic faith could not tolerate the WitchDoctors and would not hold joint relgious meetings with them.

However the Emporer stressed, at this point in time their would be no change of political ties due to this sweeping move through the church, however, further meetings with the Azande would be held soon.
Old January 21, 2004, 15:43   #76
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Terrorists arrested in Tartordom border crossing
At the border of Egypt and Tartordom the head of the Tartordom Razlamic Military Wing, General Phil Anderer, was caught by Egyptian guards and arrested. His trial will begin next week and the death penalty is beleived to be being sort.

Phil Anderer has been allegedly repsonsible for the killing of thousands of Egpytian civilians over the past decade.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	terrorist.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	62450  
Old January 22, 2004, 01:11   #77
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

NEWS FLASH
Egyptian priests sent to Azande territory to see if Razlam is ok to be practiced there have mysteriously disappeared. They have not been heard of since. WitchDoctors in Azande are blamed for this incident.

Emporer Ali has withdrawn all Ambassaders from Azande territory and if the misisng priests are not recovered by weeks end, all political ties with Azande will be ceased.

This is a very sad day in Egyptian history
Old January 22, 2004, 01:13   #78
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

New Bulletin
Do to the increasing tensions in africa all Egyptian citys are to be Fortified with extra defenders , new fortresses to protect the southern citys are to be rush built in a major engineering works announced today.
Old January 22, 2004, 19:41   #79
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

The United States of Britian welcome the full and committed response by Egypt against terrorism within its borders. By official declaration President Bush has taken Egypt off the list of nations who support terrorism, and has renewed formal diplomatic relations with the nation.

The foreign relations committee is considering a bill to provide technical and military aid to the government of Egypt to help with future efforts to combat terrorism in Africa.

Old January 22, 2004, 20:16   #80
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

The great and Christian leader of USB, George W. Bush announces to the world that God has spoken to him directly. This is an exerpt from his reason State of the Union address to parliment in London.

While off in Crawford, Texas I was relaxing doing a bit of fishing and contemplating world domination when I had a vision of the Lord himself.

He said, "I seek you, Dubya"

I said, "Please don't call me dubya.."

Forcefully, he said, "Silence mortal!"

Suddenly afraid I just stood there and stared blankly, as I am apt to do. Some time past, and I nearly wet myself, but then God spoke.

"I hear rumours of plans of people planning to leave my beautiful world... this is not good... must be stopped. There is no Alpha Centauri , people planning on leaving this world are heretics."

I then knelled in reverence of the Lord. "What other messages do you have?" I asked.

"The world must stop this hatred and devisiveness. A national day of renewal is needed. A day of repentance and prayer," he responded.

"What of the Azande? and what of the Razlamic terrorists?" I asked.

The sky darkened just a bit and the Lord our God responded, "The False followers of Razlam are going to get their just desserts .. A purge is in place... The book of Razlam has been misquoted."

Just as the Lord told me, a purge has taken place. The government of Egypt has routed their terrorists. The world of God is truth.

He continued, "The Great Raz, as the desert people often call me, is a loving god, he cares for all his children , black, white, red and yellow."

We talked some more, he said he liked my boots, and advised me to lighten up on my daughters. We discussed further the question of heathens attempting to leave the planet. As he was about to leave, I asked him for a sign of his wisdom and guidance.

He told me, "Watch for next posts at poly."

I am now asking geographers and theologans to please help me decipher this message from God. Where is poly? And what does he mean by 'posts'? The future of the planet may now depend on this. Don't misunderestimate the importance of this statement.

Old January 22, 2004, 20:38   #81
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Military build up
Egyptian spies have been monitoring Azande troop movement along their southern border. With so many damaged production houses fro myears of terroism the Egyptians may not have time to build enough defenders to protect themselves, they call on their new friend George Bush to send some defneders to protect from the Witch Doctors wrath....
Old January 22, 2004, 20:40   #82
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Tartardom Situation
Despite a cease fire signed with the Tartars, Egyptian military inteligence reports the presence of many Tartar troops , including brigades of canons within sight of Egyptian towns.

The Tartar leader must remove these units immedialty or the cease fire will be deemed to have been broken ....
Old January 22, 2004, 20:43   #83
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Serbian Situation
Old hatred and distrust lie deep within Egpytian and serbian memories, depsite many changes in both govenrments this lack of trust continues. The Egyptians hereby pledge under their new Emporer to open new trade routes with serbia and to protect southern serbia from any Terrorist acttivity coming from Tartrdom...
Old January 22, 2004, 20:46   #84
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

American Situation
The Egyptian in America have been given semi self rule. They are free to set theri own agendas but would be expected to not break any treaties the Homeland makes. The new Country of South American Egypt had formal elections alst month and elected PResident Bob Hawke as their new leader. PEace with fellow American continent inhabitant sis a priority. Also further infrastructure is to be built there ,paid for by their own taxes.
Old January 22, 2004, 20:50   #85
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Indian Situation
The Egyptian Emporer is a little disturbed not to have heard fro mhis close ally the Indians for so long. They seem to have gone into shutdown mode and not communicating wit hthe world.

Diplomatic envoys are bieng sent to investigate this and hopefully to open new lines of discussion
Old January 22, 2004, 20:55   #86
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Chinese Situation
Chinas new aggresive policy of conquering minor nations on its border is disturbing. Also the lack of World disgust to this form of activity is also disturbing. The Chinese are one of the worlds top 3 nations and they are destroying the 6th largest nation. As the Egyptians are the smallest civ and once Tartardom is fallen we will be neighbours with China, we are concerned their activities may spread westward.

We call for peace to be called and all Tartar citys taken by China to be returned. We do this for world balance and hope the other world powers agree that a nation as big as China should not be attackign nations much smaller than it self
Old January 22, 2004, 21:06   #87
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

World Pollution
This level of pollution is beyond a joke1!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	pollution.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	62542  
Old January 22, 2004, 21:07   #88
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

more polution
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	pollution2.jpg
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	62543  
Old January 22, 2004, 21:10   #89
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

still more
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	pollution3.jpg
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	62544  
Old January 22, 2004, 21:33   #90
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

Notice that the Indian city of Delhi alone has double the pollution of all western and central europe under both USB and the Serbs.

Plus our stuff is all cleaned up now