Old January 25, 2004, 00:13   #121
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 00:56
Local Date: November 3, 2010
As the misisng priests have not returned Egpyt is forced to withdraw from southern allaince
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25, 2004, 00:16   #122
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

Local Time: 10:56
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Azande follow a false god. A pagan, tribal god.

Those of the proud tradition of Christianity, Razlam, and Judaism must unite against the pagans who disgrace God's creation by leaving it behind.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
OzzyKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25, 2004, 00:56   #123
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by OzzyKP
Azande follow a false god. A pagan, tribal god.

Those of the proud tradition of Christianity, Razlam, and Judaism must unite against the pagans who disgrace God's creation by leaving it behind.
The god they follow cannot even control a small storm cloud over the southern states !!!!!!
Old January 25, 2004, 18:38   #124
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Tartar Terrorist control
In a swift move, theEgyptian army was sent into Tartardom to remove once and for all the threat of Tartar terorists.

The Egyptians sent their obsolete military battalions over the mountains and marched into the Forts of the Terrorists. Little reistance was met at first as the first few provinces well and the local citizens welcomed the Egyptians with open hands. However the further the Egyptians marched the stronger the opposition.

With China attacking to the East and Serbs from the West, soon all the retreating enemy units of the Tartars were gathered in the deserts of Asia and met the advancing forces of the Egyptians.

There was losses on both sides as Armour units of the Tartars fired upon the Cavalry of the Egyptians. With the Regular army of the Tartars entering the fray, the Egyptian , militaray commander moved up the Armoured Battalions and soon had cut off the Tartar supply from the East , thereby protecting the Chinese who were struggling to make headway northwards through the jungles. Egyptian engineers hleped in the battle by constructing Railways from Egypt right through cntral asia.

The greed of other nations soon rose and the SErbs made demands which were beyond the Tartar split up agreement. Tensions raised rapidly , but fortunatly the USB leader applioed massiv epressure to the Serbs and they soon saw the sense of forging an agreement rather than escalating war.

With theTartar capital surrounded the Tartars sent a diplomat to the Egyptian commander begging for mercy. Being a merciful leader , he accepted the cease fire and sent word to THE FORUM stating that it now appeared the terrorists were on the run.

The final letter of demand to the Tartars was sent, stating any movement of Tartar units towards Egyptian territory again would see resumtion of hostilities and further loss of terrotiry for the Tartars.
Old January 25, 2004, 18:44   #125
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

New Map
The map attached shows Egyptian Territory gain and the new Tartar kingdom to hte north. Serbia and China are yet to agree to ceasation of war and so therefore the map still shows their planned conquests in north.
Old January 25, 2004, 18:48   #126
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Despite claims of greed by other nations the follwoing statistics reveal that the Egpytians still have the smallest territory in the world. Smaller still than that of Tartar remaining land.

Also interesting is the lack of pollution in all of Egypt. We call on all nations to match this, and post their own polution statistics.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	demo1630.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	62764  
Old January 25, 2004, 18:51   #127
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

and again more evidence tha tEgypt is not the threat that others think. See how far behind Egypt is on power graph. Four nations already off scale.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	power.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	62765  
Old January 25, 2004, 18:56   #128
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Azande situation
Despite many diplomatic approaches, the Azande held firm to their stement that they knew nothing of the missing Egyptian priests. Emporer Ali henceforth cancelled the alliance with the Azande. He stated that he was proud of the past allaince and how it had saved Egpyt from disaster in the great war versus the Serbs and Tartars. But he continued to state that world situation had changed and it was noe necessary to seek new allies to protect Egypt from further wars.
Old January 25, 2004, 19:08   #129
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

To the President of USB
Deepest Regards to George Bush , president of USB.

Congratulations on succesfully getting a mandate for further sessions as President, the people of the USB obviously hold you in high regard.

The people of Egypt and especially myself, do wish to draw closer to your nation and open our borders for trade and tourismn for all USB citizens.

You will have noticed many changes in Greater Egypt lately with the removal of all Terroists from within our borders and now with Tartardom under control , we bleiv ethe world can turn to more urgent matters.

High on our agenda is the latest breakdown with the Azande. Whislt we have peacefully negotiated the removal of Azande forces from the Suez, we are still concerd of their great numbers of forces to our south. We call on you to honor our agreement of you gifitng troops to us to protect our southern borders. Whilst we appreicate your concerns for your own national safety, we must once again reitterate, that as we are the closest civilisation to the Azande, we are indeed in the greatest danger if any change in situation should occur.

The sending of troops to us would allow me to placate my peoples fears and historic distrust of the English. Then I would be able to sign into place an allaince of the Northen Empires to hold true world peace.

Without this treaty in place we would be forced to seek for aliances elsewhere, which of course would throw world balance of power in other directions.

We await your prompt response to this letter

Emporer Muhummed Ali
Old January 25, 2004, 19:59   #130
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

To leader of the Free people of India
Greetings our long time ally of old.

For some strange reason the communication betwen our two nations has ceased. We Formed an allaince when it appeared India was doomed for conquest from the north. As it happened it was Egypt that got attacked and despite no Indian troop coming to our aid we were fortunate and held of the Tartars.

We have openly traded with you and despite this not one Indian Curry has arrived to help our people.

During our latest battle with the terrorits to the north the Indians demanded territory be given to the them, and yes not one Indian soldeir volunteered to join the fray nor was any offer made for trade.

Despite all this we have held true to our allaince.

But this cannot continue.

The Egyptian people have become fearful of what a silent "friend" is planning. We must resume open discussions to further our friendship. Without this we must deem this friendship to be at an end.

To placate our people we will match your military buildup on our borders with similar numbers. This of course will lead to tension in the area, but we can not allow military presence on our borders without a matching component.

We wish no ill of the Indians but we do beleive we are owed for saving Indians bacon when they were compeltely defenceless in times past. Some payment of some form must be made.

We await yoyr reply.

Emporer Muhummed Ali .
Old January 25, 2004, 21:31   #131
Frank Johnson
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 08:56
Report from General Mao
Lord General Dangime,

I send word of the northern front. Our armored divisioned has repeled 2 attacks near Eastness. One west of the city itself involved Tartar forces with a mixture of poorly maintained artillery being scatted by our armor. Another consisted on an foiled armor assault attempted from the highlands east of Eastness.

A large scale armored offensive has been launched in the forested lands to our north. Progress has been slow due to the terrain but there has been no losses. A tartar silk trading post along the boarder was burned to the ground. The garrision of the location gave up with out much of a fight, and were disarmed, and ordered to disperse. Their officers have been held for interogation.

Our forces have begun to surround the next settlement. Their forces seem unwilling to surrender. I will send word of any results.
Frank Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25, 2004, 21:53   #132
Frank Johnson
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 08:56
Report from Admiral Yamamoto
Dangime-sama,

As ordered our fleet has begun periodic sweeps of our territorial waters for any possible enemy vessals within them. I personally ordered our lighter battlecruisers and destroyers to take up this task, and they immediately began their patrols around Japan, the Phillipeans, Java, and Indo-China.

On of our vessals, the NCN Xiaodananhai came under assault from Tartar submarines off the coast of Japan. Reports from the battle are scattered, however the assault on the battlecruiser seemed to begin without warning. The captain took evasive action and avoided all but one of a spread of torpedos launched at the ship. The vessal began taking on water. The captain was able to location the enemy submarines and launch explosive counter measures to their supposed depth. At this time, a second wave of torpedos, from the opposite side of the ship became apparent. With the ship listing, the captain was unable to manuever as well and took 2 torpedos. The engine was hit and the ship stalled.

At this time the captain reportedly ordered most of the crew to abandon ship. He and a few of his officers remained on the ship. Some of the crew state they were ordered to drag out their bedding onto the deck and light it ablaze by soaking in Kerocene before abandoning the vessal.

The crew from the lifeboats watched the Xiaodananhai burn. 3 submarines bearing Tartarese standards surfaced, and demanded surrender, and that they had 30 seconds before they began to finish the ship off with the deck guns. It was at this time reportedly, that the captain and some of the officers, disguised within the burning gun turrets, fired one of the batteries of the dual mounted 8 inch guns at the enemy submarine closest to the ship. Its conning tower was ripped in half and the shells exploded causing a huge flash in the night. The other 2 vessals began to fire on the ships with their deck guns. The life vessals pulled away as ordered however gun flashes and continued fighting could be seen and heard as the small ships pulled away.

When the NCN Destroyer Gaonihai finally reported to the scene, the devestation was complete. She picked up 4 life vessals containing the Chinese crew and scattered Tartarese that remained in the waters. One partially floating Tartarese submarine was boarded, searched, then scuttled.

A squadron of dreadnoughts escourted by destroyers has been ordered to assault the coastal cities of the Tartarese Far East to respond to this assault on our navy. We are also ready to lauch amphious assaults on those cities as soon as naval superiority is established.

I take full responcibility for the actions of our navy in these matters.
Frank Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26, 2004, 05:10   #133
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Seems the greater part of the Tartar army is in the east near china, the Egyptians did what they could and cut of West Tartar from East by taking RavingEdge, Now the main highway East is protected , we hope our chinese friends will find life easier.

Any further support needed they can call on us
Old January 27, 2004, 13:04   #134
OzzyKP
staff
ApolyCon 06 ParticipantsDiploGamesPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG The Mercenary TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame
ACS Staff Member

stats from session 12 and 13. Awaiting posting of last session save before posting 14th and doing graphs. Please verify the players are correct for these two. My memory can often be hazy.

TWELFTH SESSION 1510 AD

Serbs (Ljube) 27 Cities 38 Units
Egyptians (Raz) 35 Cities 71 Units
Tartars (AI) 25 Cities 43 Units
Azande (Deity) 27 Cities 124 Units
China (Frank) 24 Cities 62 Units
English (Ozzy) 30 Cities 72 Units
India (Berzerker) 34 Cities 44 Units

THIRTEENTH SESSION 1600 AD

Serbs (Ljube) 28 Cities 44 Units
Egyptians (Dylan) 36 Cities 78 Units
Tartars (AI) 23 Cities 47 Units
Azande (Deity) 29 Cities 128 Units
China (Frank) 25 Cities 68 Units
English (Ozzy) 31 Cities 101 Units
India (Berzerker) 34 Cities 48 Units

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah
Old January 27, 2004, 13:15   #135
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

An open letter to all nations:

I propose the beginning of the greatest construction projects the world has ever seen. I propose uniting the Pacific and Atlantic oceans near the USB port of Drakeland. I further propose connecting the Mediteranian and Red Seas with a canal built east of the Forum.

Britain volunteers to undertake the construction of the Drake Canal. Can our Egyptian allies be counted on to construct the eastern equivalent?

Old January 27, 2004, 13:26   #136
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

Re: To the President of USB
To Muhummed Ali, esteemed Emporer of Egypt:

Congratulations on your successful campaigns against terrorism from within and without. These are indeed positive developments showing increased trust and potential between our two great nations.

It is my hope Egypt will join the Coalition of the Willing to guard against terrorists and heretical heathans on all continents.

I apologize for the delay in defensive assistance. As you no doubt know, the workings of democratic institutions are slow. I am unsure how things opperate in Egypt, but I like to allow the USB people to keep their illusion of democracy when in fact my party controls all levels of government. Some limited dissent keeps the people placated enough to prevent a revolution. For all its benefits, things do move somewhat slower because of it.

The legislation approving military assistance has at long last passed, and soon defensive units will be sent to northern Egypt to help in protecting our southern ally against potential Azande aggression. Our technical assistance has already begun, and we hope Egypt is enjoying the wonders of Nucular Fission.

I am also pleased to see matters have been resolved between Egypt and Serbia. Serbia is our longest and closest friend, hostility between them and our newest friend would cause USB much distress. It is very good to see matters resolved peacefully. Those of us in the Coalition of the Willing must work together seemlessly to contain aggression of terrorists and heathens.

I wish all the best,

George W. Bush

Old January 27, 2004, 13:31   #137
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

Demographics
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	demographics14.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	62961  

Old January 27, 2004, 20:06   #138
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Quote:
An open letter to all nations:

I propose the beginning of the greatest construction projects the world has ever seen. I propose uniting the Pacific and Atlantic oceans near the USB port of Drakeland. I further propose connecting the Mediteranian and Red Seas with a canal built east of the Forum.

Britain volunteers to undertake the construction of the Drake Canal. Can our Egyptian allies be counted on to construct the eastern equivalent?
The Egyptian people ar efully supportive of this engineering works, however at present we do not ahve the manpower avaialble to undertake this development. We will at our ealiest convenience allocate the necessary resources.
Old January 27, 2004, 20:18   #139
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Re: Re: To the President of USB
Quote:
To Muhummed Ali, esteemed Emporer of Egypt:

Congratulations on your successful campaigns against terrorism from within and without. These are indeed positive developments showing increased trust and potential between our two great nations.
Yes the egyptians too ar ehappy to finally end all outside influence on our nation, the terrotists ahve been tracked to originate from tartardom and with them under our control now we see no further problems.
Quote:

It is my hope Egypt will join the Coalition of the Willing to guard against terrorists and heretical heathans on all continents.
egypt is always willing.
Quote:

I apologize for the delay in defensive assistance. As you no doubt know, the workings of democratic institutions are slow. I am unsure how things opperate in Egypt, but I like to allow the USB people to keep their illusion of democracy when in fact my party controls all levels of government. Some limited dissent keeps the people placated enough to prevent a revolution. For all its benefits, things do move somewhat slower because of it.
benifits we dont need in this nation
Quote:
The legislation approving military assistance has at long last passed, and soon defensive units will be sent to northern Egypt to help in protecting our southern ally against potential Azande aggression. Our technical assistance has already begun, and we hope Egypt is enjoying the wonders of Nucular Fission.
appreciated
Quote:
I am also pleased to see matters have been resolved between Egypt and Serbia. Serbia is our longest and closest friend, hostility between them and our newest friend would cause USB much distress. It is very good to see matters resolved peacefully. Those of us in the Coalition of the Willing must work together seemlessly to contain aggression of terrorists and heathens.

I wish all the best,

George W. Bush
we reiterate our stance as posted in earleir secret documents, we are actively pursuing new friends, aggresive stances will not lead us to join the northern alliance. If we are needed to join then placate us where you can, if we not needed then we will seek what we need elsewhere.
Old January 27, 2004, 20:42   #140
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

FOURTEENTH SESSION 1630 AD

Serbs (Ljube) 30 Cities 49 Units
Egyptians (Raz) 39 Cities 79 Units
Tartars (AI) 13 Cities 26 Units
Azande (Deity) 29 Cities 127 Units
China (Frank) 25 Cities 82 Units
English (Ozzy) 34 Cities 111 Units
India (Berzerker) 34 Cities 49 Units

Old January 27, 2004, 21:14   #141
OzzyKP
staff
ACS Staff Member

14th Session Graph
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	14thsessiongraph.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	62986  

Old January 27, 2004, 22:00   #142
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

once again the graph shows that just sheer city numbers does not make a nation large. all those debating over how many citys egypt gained didnt once debate with how many england gained...

if serbs wish more territory then they better hassle their english ally..
Old January 27, 2004, 23:40   #143
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Tourism boom
Welcome to the LAnd of Egypt.

From the African Deserts to the Medeitrerannean Sea. From the Turkish Moutnains to the Plains of Africa.

ITs your choice for where you want to go or what you want to see.

Affordable holidays are now available in all the great hot spots.

Contact your local travel agent to organsie your holiday now.

Helen longs to see you here.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	villa2.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	62998  
Old January 27, 2004, 23:40   #144
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

;
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	villa.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	63003  
Old January 27, 2004, 23:50   #145
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Leading Egypt and West Asia Rail Travel Specialist Welcomes you -

Escort and Private train tours to Egypt, Mid East, Tartardom and West Asia !
Luxury rail holiday packages to Egypt and Near West Asia !

Treat yourself, your family and friends to a wonderful train journey, crossing tranquil countryside, vast gobi deserts, beautiful gorges and river valleys, passing through small villages and be greeted by children who waved at you.

We select the best trains on all routes. These are modern, special designed tourist trains , a dining car, and comfortable cabins with large window to enjoy the scenery.
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	train1.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	63004  
Old January 27, 2004, 23:52   #146
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	train2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	63005  
Old January 27, 2004, 23:53   #147
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	train3.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	63006  
Old January 27, 2004, 23:54   #148
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	train4.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	63007  
Old January 30, 2004, 04:06   #149
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

concerns raised over azande arnour near egyptian citys,,,, desperatly need english aid in gift of defneders ...
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	danger.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	63162  
Old January 30, 2004, 04:08   #150
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

egyptians wish to start talks with azande over return of mid east citys...
Attached Thumbnails:

Name:	claim.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	63163