Old January 13, 2004, 14:32   #61
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 11:09
Local Date: November 2, 2010
I just thought of something, what if someone joined a party but is NOT in a CIVGroup?

With that being said unless I have a major objection from numerous people I am going to use the CIVGroup and Party lists to determine the eligible voters.

Thats seems only fair. Not everyone wants to be that active and join the CivGroup.
Old January 13, 2004, 19:09   #62
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

Local Time: 17:09
nevermind.. plz delete
Old January 13, 2004, 19:39   #63
EmuGod
Civilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II PBEM
Prince

You can't make the thread yet.....Azazel is missing and we need him!
Old January 13, 2004, 20:44   #64
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by EmuGod
You can't make the thread yet.....Azazel is missing and we need him!
The election was scheduled for during the April turn.

Im going to start it in two days to give Harmony a chance to get organized after BK had to take a leave of absence. It will run a week.

Thats Thursday Emu, and Azazel said he would be out a week last weekend.

So do the math.

But the election thread starts in two days.
Old January 14, 2004, 10:07   #65
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 16:09
Umm, I believe that Azazel will be online by the end of the elections. Last election lasted 4 days if IIRC. We can make this to last from Thursady to Monday (both included) if everyone agrees (and I believe that Azazel will return just-in-time for voting )
Old January 14, 2004, 10:10   #66
yaroslav
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMSpanish CiversCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Arthedain
nevermind.. plz delete
It's beyond the power of the mini-mods. If you don't mind, we'd leave the post as it's but if you really want to it to be deleted we always can ask Ming to do so

(but I think that it's too little to ask the true mods for, because I bet they're pretty busy )
Old January 14, 2004, 10:23   #67
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by yaroslav
Umm, I believe that Azazel will be online by the end of the elections. Last election lasted 4 days if IIRC. We can make this to last from Thursady to Monday (both included) if everyone agrees (and I believe that Azazel will return just-in-time for voting )
Well he said he was having some computer problems and should be back in a week.

Thats why I figured we give elections a week. And start on thursday.

But there is a possibility he may not be back, he may find out the machine is really screwed up or something and just cany be fixed or whatever.

Thats why I dont really want to wait to do anything until he comes back, because then we are AGAIN holding up the game for one individual, and it is not fair to the rest.

This should be a good comprimise and hopefully he will be on this weekend so it will no longer be an issue.
Old January 14, 2004, 10:28   #68
yaroslav
Emperor

A week for elections?

It's very generous, maybe even too much time. But I like it, so I agree with the week for elections, because I'm going to be out this Monday and Tuesday (that job in Madrid)

[OFF-TOPIC]
I've been told that I'll be bough a new computer if I move to Madrid, so I think I'll continue in civ2 comunity even if I move
[/OFF-TOPIC]