Old January 2, 2004, 21:58   #31
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 17:21
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Atlantian
Ok.
All I need to do is talk trash, right?
Lets see here:
My car, rotten tomato, PUT, old banana peel, CyCon, Discoballs, drugs, Drones, windows 3.1, hive, rust, and the AI.

Sound about right?
I just think you're changing the subject and avoiding my question.
Old January 2, 2004, 23:56   #32
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 16:21
Atlantian

Quote:
Ok.
Lets see here:
My car, rotten tomato, PUT, old banana peel, CyCon, Discoballs, drugs, Drones, windows 3.1, hive, rust, and
the AI.

Sound about right?
good to hear from you. I see you're bang up to date
Old January 3, 2004, 01:06   #33
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Local Time: 10:21
Quote:
Ok.
Lets see here:
My car, rotten tomato, PUT, old banana peel, CyCon, Discoballs, drugs, Drones, windows 3.1, hive, rust, and the AI.

Sound about right?

Drones??!
We are not trash. We were the ones who rejected your societies, remember? You know... to form a new faction that doesn't SUCK. What kind of name is Atlantian, anyway? Did you pick a bad place to live and sink into the sea?
Old January 3, 2004, 06:56   #34
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:21
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Ok.
Lets see here:

Sound about right?
Perfect
Examples (of)
Anarchistic
Confusion
Evident

It's not the drugs that are bad, it's the moronic collective that endorses them that needs to be eliminated.
While we're at it, let's segregate our society against such willless people. Nonthinkers must be eradicated.

(Looks at most of the ACDG population with belligerence)
Why are people so stupid, lazy, ignorant and closeminded? Why?
Well you'll all have your day. Your factions will be killed and later you killed along with them.
We must kill all lesser humans so that the Greater humans (e.g. Googlie, Kody, Enigma_Nova) can flourish on this wasteland of corruption.

Death to all.
Old January 3, 2004, 19:43   #35
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Please leave me out of this.
Old January 3, 2004, 19:49   #36
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 15:21
Quote:
(Looks at most of the ACDG population with belligerence)
Why are people so stupid, lazy, ignorant and closeminded? Why?
Well you'll all have your day. Your factions will be killed and later you killed along with them.
We must kill all lesser humans so that the Greater humans (e.g. Googlie, Kody, Enigma_Nova) can flourish on this wasteland of corruption.
I'm so glad I'm not a "Greater human" if they're all like you. What exactly are you so angry about, Enigma_Nova? This is a lighthearted thread, there's no need to insult people.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old January 3, 2004, 20:33   #37
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

trash talking thread?

what do you all think of new trashcans...those where the resevoir in under the ground and stuff....?
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old January 3, 2004, 21:12   #38
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

We don't have them yet in Schwabia We did in Darmstadt though. At least they look better under the street than on it.

-Jam
Old January 3, 2004, 22:30   #39
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Go easy on Enigma. He was heart set on taking over the ACPSG, so he's letting of some steam.

Quote:
those where the resevoir in under the ground and stuff....?
Hey that's nearly my idea. Please elaborate on this trash thing 'under the street'

Sounds like Buffy.

Last edited by Hercules; January 3, 2004 at 22:38.
Old January 4, 2004, 00:34   #40
jtsisyoda
ACDG The Free DronesAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Morgan
King

Style and humor score points here, not viciousness.

j00r //\\//\\(())//\\//\\//\\//\\a2 u61y + s|-|3 dre22e2 j00 phunny, 2.
Old January 4, 2004, 10:53   #41
Jamski
Deity

Well Herc, the bin is on the street, but its small. The bin is just a tube that goes into an underground place, and NOONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TRASH! There's seperate slots for paper + card, green glass, tin cans, white glass, plastic, brown glass and so on. Its very mysterious.

-Jam
Old January 4, 2004, 16:23   #42
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Nah, I dont think its mysterious at all Jamski. All the trash just go to this one huge bin and when it gets full an average joe comes with his truck, pushes a button to lift the underground bin, empties it into his truck, puts the empty bin back underground and drives away with the garbage. This all of course happens in the middle of the night while we are all sleeping

- Paul Valery

Last edited by laurentius; January 4, 2004 at 16:34.
Old January 4, 2004, 16:34   #43
Hercules
Deity

I can well believe both accounts. For a while, where I live, there was no market for recycled green glass (and probably still isn't), so it just got added to the rest of the rubbish.

Makes you feel better though.
Old January 4, 2004, 17:52   #44
Jamski
Deity

I can't beleive people would not be queuing to buy recycled green glass.

-Jam
Old January 4, 2004, 18:15   #45
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
I'm so glad I'm not a "Greater human" if they're all like you.
I guess that's your opinion.
ARGH damn stupid world not accepting individual thought! You can all burn in hell!

Quote:
What exactly are you so angry about, Enigma_Nova?
Okay... I'll see if I can be more precise this time:

I was logic-capable when I was born and could think for myself.

Family convicted & opressed me, trying to fit me into their less-thinking framework and pressuring me into supressing my individual thought.

Now I'm ticked off and I want revenge. I want to kill my family and all people like them, the people that are opposed to my degree of thought.

But you see, I lack the capacity to kill all my enemies yet, so I am very stressed, vengeful, angry, frustrated and hateful.

My idea here is to prevent anyone else from going through what I went through, AND to advance humanity by promoting thought.

And of course I'm annoyed because people don't see me as a missionary or a martyr or a messiah, they see me as The Enemy, some evil force that must be stopped.

This is because they live by their pro-ignorance system, and ignorance is the enemy of thought. I am a warrior in the battle between ignorance and questioning.

If you live your life fighting a war, enemy all around you, outnumbered and outmatched with very few allies, you tend to be a bit shellshocked.

Quote:
This is a lighthearted thread, there's no need to insult people.
We shall see.
Old January 4, 2004, 20:44   #46
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

At least, no need for a Hiverian to insult anyone. As for PEACE, we'll see what happens when they realise what we took this turn

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old January 5, 2004, 19:03   #47
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Yeah, someone told me what you took this turn. Boy, are PEACE gonna be pissed off!
Old January 6, 2004, 18:27   #48
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 09:21
Quote:
Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
If you live your life fighting a war, enemy all around you, outnumbered and outmatched with very few allies, you tend to be a bit shellshocked.
My deepest sympathy, dear Enigma.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 6, 2004, 21:41   #49
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
I want to kill my family and all people like them
Actually, you are 50% like your father and 50% like your mother = 100% like your family. Suicide an option ?

-Jam
Old January 6, 2004, 21:42   #50
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

But it puts you in an excellent state to CONQUER ALL YOUR ENEMIES.
CyCon: AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
PEACE: Arrr! By neptune, ye be settin' course for Davy Jones' Locker
PUT: Your books and files won't save you from (SECRET_WEAPON).
Drones: Your lack of interest in blue-sky research will fail you, once our needlejets turn the skies red.
Old January 7, 2004, 04:24   #51
Jamski
Deity

Our needlejets will turn the GROUND red, with blood and fire... wait.. its red anyway... ummm... yeah...

-JAm
Old January 7, 2004, 12:05   #52
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Bloody Fungus. Why does Planet have to intervene when we're busy beating up on each-other?
Old January 7, 2004, 13:07   #53
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 09:21
The Hive does have the ability to turn any thread their own spam factory.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 7, 2004, 13:51   #54
Hercules
Deity

You can say that again

Oh on second thoughts, I 'll save you the bother

Quote:
The Hive does have the ability to turn any thread their own spam factory.
There
Old January 7, 2004, 14:33   #55
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Indeed it does. But I think until the next turn comes round to us, we won't have much to say here. Except to ask "is that a Love Boat in you base or are you just pleased to see me"

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Last edited by Drogue; January 8, 2004 at 10:55.
Old January 7, 2004, 18:56   #56
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
Indeed it does. But I think until the next turn comes round to us, we won't have much to say here. Except to ask "is that a Love Boat in you base or are you just please to see me"
LMAO

You cyborgs are really funny people, I didn´t know you´re equipped with humor algorithms
Old January 7, 2004, 19:21   #57
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....i hate hangovers...
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old January 7, 2004, 20:40   #58
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

A hangover is nature's way of telling you you did something stupid.
A binge drinking festival is a way of insisting that you're smarter than nature.

Guess who wins?
Old January 8, 2004, 07:39   #59
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

[robot voice]our humour algoritms are superior, they were developed from thousands of movie one liners and ancient comedy central tv-shows[/robot voice]

- Paul Valery
Old January 19, 2004, 01:57   #60
jtsisyoda
King

Hey, Enigma, climb down off the Ayn Rand bookshelf before you fall and hurt yourself!