Old January 1, 2004, 11:35   #31
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 09:23
Local Date: November 2, 2010
They were busy dancing on the table together with Jamski. And now he is complaining.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 1, 2004, 11:49   #32
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

I was trying not to post in the thread for it made it more mysterious when no Hive team members posted in this thread. What a nice RP scene ...

Well now that everybody's out from the shaddow I will too.

The shaddow ministry only works like how a shaddow ministry should work, ie. when the official government doesn't work. Kody and I and others have spend 90% of our times trying to contact Hive members and try to get them to voice their opinions on issues. We were hoping even if they are not interested in details, they would at least want to participate in decisions on important issues. However after spending months only sleeping for 4-6 hours everyday I could not sustain such efforts. So I personally decided that I will stop trying to get people to work. If they don't want to work, that means they don't want to work, and I should let them alone. The shaddow ministry contains everybody who is willing to work. If somebody shows consistant interest of the game, one of the shaddow memeber will contact him and then he will be invited into the shaddow ministry. This at least freed some time and energy for me so that I could actually concentrate on the actual game a little.

All decisions are presented in the Hive forum, and most discussions happens in the forum. When the forum is active, the shaddow is non-active. The save is posted in the forum. Summaries, pre-plannings are all in the forum. I have kept all foreign relationship threads current in the forum.

It is nice to present this as role play. However if people were to take it more seriously than this, then please refrain from accusing anybody until you find out the truth.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 1, 2004, 12:01   #33
Snowflake
Princess

I'm breaking out this into a new post because somebody only skims post and will not be able to read whatever was said in a long post.

Jamski: I know you like to play hard. Now let's play hard.

Let me ask you this: Tell me one decision where you were excluded from participating and voicing your opinion. Heck you can not even tell everybody which decisions have been made can you? Would you like me to make public the countless PMs I sent to you trying to get you back into the game?

Maybe some examples will be interesting for all the others. Once I posted in the Dungeon of Apolyton thread (guess why) "Jamski please read my PM". In that PM I asked if you could come on MSN and play the turn with me because we are approaching the 48 hours limit, and I have never played a turn for the Hive. Well what then you did? You replied in your thread "You are very sweet" and went off to your party.

Another example. I asked you can you read the CC relationship thread and present your valuable insights. And you PMed back saying something like "I got the deal with Drogue 6 weeks ago. Of course I'm in favor." What you didn't know was since 6 weeks ago how many rounds of dip talks between the Hive and the CC had happened.

It is good roleplaying yes. But other than that please don't try lying with a straight face. Don't say something like you were excluded from participating. If somebody has not been participating, it is not they were excluded by anybody else. It is because, well, they choose not to participate even if others have tried their hardest to get them to participate. We have 48 hour limit. We can not wait until you finish dancing on the table and get sober again 3 days later. And think about waiting until you retake an interest in the game ... Hmmm if we didn't do anything and waited for you, everybody would not been talking about potential defeated teams, they would be taking about how to distribute the Hive players among the teams.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 1, 2004, 12:18   #34
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:23
Local Date: November 3, 2010
CAUTION
Post size exceeds 100 words
-SKIM MECHANISM ACTIVATED-
*whirrrrrrrr*

BTW Correct your grammar for a skim-free post.
Old January 1, 2004, 12:50   #35
Snowflake
Princess

lol sorry. I aplogize for bad grammar. (Before I came to the US I took the TOEFL test and got 580. I realized that my grammar was bad so I studied that real hard for two months and retake the TOEFL. I got 610 with full score in listening but have not gained 1 point for the grammar section. )

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 1, 2004, 13:14   #36
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 15:23
Spam or no spam, helpful comments or unhelpful comments, working for the Hive, or even working AGAINST the Hive, everyone has a right to be included in the discussions that take place in a democracy game. That an elite forum should exist, and that such a forum should exist in secret is an absoulty shameful event. There can be NO justification for discussing something in a secret elite forum. So what if someone makes a dumb suggestion, or wanders off the topic? Simply say "Jamski. That was a dumb suggestion, now back on topic" I mean how hard is that?

And then having excluded people from the desicion making process (yes, our comments are heard and noted by the mighty ones ) you have the temerity to complain that noone is contributing anything to the Hive. A CHANCE to contribute would be nice.

We discussed this yesterday on MSN Kody, and you said that you were against the secret forum, and were pressured into it by Voltaire. Why now the lies? Why the hypocracy? What is become of your high talk yesterday of honour?

Bah. Perhaps I should join another faction in this DEMOCRACY game.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old January 1, 2004, 13:17   #37
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
Let me ask you this: Tell me one decision where you were excluded from participating and voicing your opinion. Heck you can not even tell everybody which decisions have been made can you? Would you like me to make public the countless PMs I sent to you trying to get you back into the game?
How can I tell you which desision I was excluded from if it was taken in secret? You ask some bloody stupid questions.

And most of your PMs were to do with the quasi-spam IC story, so don't get all high and mighty.

And speaking of spam... HongHu... pot, kettle, black...

-Jam
Old January 1, 2004, 14:50   #38
Snowflake
Princess

Have I said anything against spam? I love spams.

I also love IC stories.

I also love something/somebody else.

And I was not pressured by anybody into the secret forum. And I will not be pressured by anybody into lies.

Let me say it again. All decisions are in the Hive forum. Go read it please dear Jamski. Please don't say you don't know of the decisions because they are not there. They are there, it is not my fault that you skim a post and not see them.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 1, 2004, 14:54   #39
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski

And most of your PMs were to do with the quasi-spam IC story, so don't get all high and mighty.

-Jam
Most were to do with the IC huh? Do I have you permission to share with everybody here some of my PMs? (not the most ones of course ) It's not like everybody doesn't know that my PM box got full every few days.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 1, 2004, 17:58   #40
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Quote:
We discussed this yesterday on MSN Kody, and you said that you were against the secret forum, and were pressured into it by Voltaire. Why now the lies? Why the hypocracy? What is become of your high talk yesterday of honour?
*deleted*

If you stopped misquoting me every time you quote me I wouldn't be so annoyed at you all the time.

Last edited by Kody; January 1, 2004 at 19:28.
Old January 1, 2004, 18:00   #41
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

*deleted*

Last edited by Kody; January 1, 2004 at 19:27.
Old January 1, 2004, 18:13   #42
Kody
Emperor

*deleted*

Last edited by Kody; January 1, 2004 at 19:25.
Old January 1, 2004, 18:21   #43
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Where the heck did you get me blaming Voltaire from!!!
That's what I thought.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 1, 2004, 19:30   #44
Kody
Emperor

This isn't the place for private recriminations. So after calming down I deleted them.
Old January 1, 2004, 22:37   #45
Snowflake
Princess

I appreciate your ability of self-controlling for the common good dear Kody. I will try to learn from your example and self exam myself too.

The deleted info did contain one info that I think others have a right to know, that is the shaddow forum is originally formed by you and me.

I believe Kody will agree with me in saying that the two of us will accept all responsibility of the shaddow ministry.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 1, 2004, 22:51   #46
Kody
Emperor

If I had self control I wouldn't have posted them in the first place.
Old January 1, 2004, 23:19   #47
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 16:23
Boy can you guys Spam.

Here's another basket of dirty linen and a tankard of xenorum.
Old January 2, 2004, 00:47   #48
Snowflake
Princess

Spamming is only one thing among all those things we excels.

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 2, 2004, 05:19   #49
Vev
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human Hive
King

We aim to please.
Old January 2, 2004, 08:44   #50
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
Boy can you guys Spam.
Herc, this isn't a joke, or a RP thing.

-Jam
Old January 3, 2004, 06:17   #51
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

But I sure am having fun watching the little people run around and meep at one-another.

If we didn't have so much spam we'd never need a shadow forum!
Old January 3, 2004, 09:10   #52
Jamski
Deity

Quote:
But I sure am having fun watching the little people run around and meep at one-another.

If we didn't have so much spam we'd never need a shadow forum!
They're meep-ing at you, and you're meep-ing right back.

MEEP! MEEP!

-Jam