View Poll Results: Should the Hive send troops to the PRAVDA offices?
No 3 27.27%
No 1 9.09%
No 3 27.27%
No 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 2, 2004, 10:14   #1
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 15:29
Local Date: November 2, 2010
PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #20 - 2nd January 2004 - SECRETS AND SCANDAL
Comrades - we greet each day with the truth!
PRAVDA
The unoffical newspaper of the Human Hive

(***censored picture***)

In this SPECIAL PRAVDA Edition :
  • PRAVDA offices invaded!
  • Chairman accused!
  • Secrets and Scandal
  • Missing Forlani
  • Religion
  • No Cartoon
  • Other News

Pravda Offices Invaded
The PRAVDA offices have been invaded by a small group of soldiers and Crimson Guardsmen loyal to ex-Deputy Chairman Comrade Jamski. They are forcing the PRAVDA staff to print this edition. Help they are making me type this and they have a gun on my head but I think the stupid guard cannot read what the commisar no no not the nervestapleeeeeeer!!!!!!Glory To Jamski! Glory to the Hive! Long Live Democracy! YAY!

Chairman Accused
Mobs are forming on the streets, in the bunkers and along the tunnels of the bases of the Human Hive following the shocking news from the daily PRAVDA show broadcast on the Communal Network Nodes. It appears that ex-Deputy Chairman, currently enjoying a certain popularity with the common workers and drones due to the serialised drama of his Escape from Spam Prison* was shown (PRAVDA Entertainment 3, 7pm weeknights. Starring Burt Reynolds and other famous cloned actors of 20th Century Earth) has made a shocking discovery :

THE HIVE GOVERNMENT IS A PUPPET !

Yes, Comrade Jamski has bravely confronted the government following his failed coup, and has discovered, that even if his coup had succeeded, then he would still have not gained control of the Hive. The Hive is actually run by the so-called "Shaddow Forum" (sic) who have been secretly managing the affiars of the Hive for many years.

Jamski has risked his life once more in exposing this dastardly state of affairs to the rest of the world. Only PRAVDA can be trusted to stand by him however, as the "Shaddow Forum" have acted rapidly to control the situation, promising reform on one hand, but with the other arresting Comrade Jamski and putting him on trial for the second time in 4 years. The people are up in arms. More news as we find out the extent of the Hive's moral corruption, and the risk that out loyal Comrade Jamski is now in.

*not based on a true story.

Missing Forlani
Claire Forlani, missing for many months has been found dead in the Chairman's private apartments by a PRAVDA reporter disgised as a cleaning Drone. The Chairman has denied all responisbility, the reporter never returned from a special report on the recycling tanks, and Comrade Forlani's body seems to have disappeared. A computer generated image has filled in for her in recent Node shows, but... AHHH NOT THE NERVESTAPLER AGAIN!

Religion
A recent (thankfully non-secret) council of the Hive has dermined that Tassadar is NOT a God. It is possible that both sides tried to affect the minds of the others in the debate BUT ENIGMA_NOVA IS RIGHT YES HE IS TASS IS NOT A GOD YES ENIGMA_NOVA IS VERY CORRECT. Indeed, and there is also no secret mind-control program in the Hive.

No Cartoon
Look, I'm just a sub-sub-sub editor, all the cartoonists are burning in a hallway, and there's a gun against my head, held by a moron who worships Jamski, for Googliegod's sake, do you think I'm capable of making a funny cartoon? He's in the toilet right now, so this is my only chance, if you get this broadsheetcast, help me please... oh damm, he's coming back. They're all dead... Oh my sweet GooglieGod! Just help me for *BANG*

++End of message++Transmission disconnected++

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old January 3, 2004, 06:44   #2
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:29
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Re: PRAVDA SPECIAL EDITION #20 - 2nd January 2004 - SECRETS AND SCANDAL
Very well I'll remove the rant -this- time.

Last edited by Enigma_Nova; January 4, 2004 at 18:01.
Old January 3, 2004, 08:48   #3
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 16:29
Enigma: for an elite class person (by your own definition), you seem to spend a good deal of time in the Peanut gallery.
Old January 3, 2004, 09:14   #4
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

@Enigma_Nove - please remove this childish rant from my PRAVDA thread, or do I have to ask Tass to do it? It's not really the right place is it? May I also remind you that personal attacks on other posters (Tassadar) are not allowed on Apolyton. Thankyou.

We now return you to your previously scheduled thread.

-Jam
Old January 3, 2004, 17:26   #5
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
@Enigma_Nove - please remove this childish rant from my PRAVDA thread, or do I have to ask Tass to do it? It's not really the right place is it? May I also remind you that personal attacks on other posters (Tassadar) are not allowed on Apolyton. Thankyou.

We now return you to your previously scheduled thread.

-Jam
Or not.

This thread is CLOSED!
Old January 3, 2004, 18:23   #6
Jamski
Deity

No its not

-Jam
Old January 3, 2004, 20:24   #7
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

Quote:
No its not

-Jam
This is true.
Old January 3, 2004, 20:27   #8
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

so we now have to proof that tass isnt a REAL god....but just a SEMI-REAL god!
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old January 3, 2004, 21:15   #9
Jamski
Deity

Tass, are you going to sit there and take this? E_N is ratting you, DBTS is bunny-ing you, I scoff at your "thread closed"...

Quick, we'll loose our respect for you

-Jam
Old January 3, 2004, 22:54   #10
Hercules
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG3 GaiansC4DG VoxC4WDG éirich tuireannC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsACDG PeaceACDG3 Data Angels
Deity

Local Time: 16:29
He's half human, so maybe the Human side of TASS over rode his godlie component.
Old January 3, 2004, 23:42   #11
Nubclear

My godly component is EVIL and VILE
My human component is GOOD and RIGHTEOUS
Old January 4, 2004, 10:48   #12
Jamski
Deity

That sounds a bit backwards to me Let's crucify you Tass, just as an experiment.

-Jam
Old January 4, 2004, 17:18   #13
Nubclear

Forgive them Googliegod for they no not of what they do
Old January 4, 2004, 17:54   #14
Jamski
Deity

Tass, can you post some stuff out of the book of Mormon, with "god" changed to "Tassadar" every time it appears. Please.

-Jam
Old January 6, 2004, 10:48   #15
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

And so the Lord Tass sent him forth from the Forum of DG, and he placed at the Top of the forum, Stickys, and a flaming DL that flamed every one to keep the way of the drectory tree of files.

The ACDG Bible.
Old January 23, 2004, 13:10   #16
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 17:29
wait...if googlie god is a god and tass is half a god then we have one and a half god (!?) are we paggans?
"Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye :)
Old January 23, 2004, 14:08   #17
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by t_ras
wait...if googlie god is a god and tass is half a god then we have one and a half god (!?) are we paggans?
How ungodly
Old January 23, 2004, 19:10   #18
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 05:29
+this thread is under watch for revolutionary activity+
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis
Old January 23, 2004, 20:21   #19
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Doesn't matter, if you watch for a revolution it's already to late, the rope is waiting...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old January 23, 2004, 20:57   #20
Jamski
Deity

Hang them all, let Googliegod sort them out...

-Jam
Old January 23, 2004, 21:27   #21
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:

-Jam
I meant the watcher's hanging
Old January 24, 2004, 20:41   #22
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:29
Quote:

-Jam
Hang all the Hive members, you say?
I like your way of thinking!
Old January 25, 2004, 10:34   #23
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Hang all the Hive members, you say?
I like your way of thinking!
Pls, only the top brass
The rest are transformed for the common goal and good
Old January 25, 2004, 10:57   #24
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

If a Hive member wants all his fellow members dead, who am I to argue with him?
It isn't the most efficient use of resources, granted.
Old January 25, 2004, 15:01   #25
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:

-Jam
If you need help with the revolution we in CyCon are ready to help - anything to star ermm stop civil war in Hive
Old January 25, 2004, 19:45   #26
Jamski
Deity

Skanky, you really have EXACTLY the right attitude to join the Hive.

-Jam
Old January 26, 2004, 07:47   #27
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

All right, Skanky. You may enter the Hive.
Though be prepared to be flamed if you show stupidity, AND it somehow hinders my quest to eradicate my enemies.

(Stupidity which goes nowhere is okay by me)
Old January 26, 2004, 08:09   #28
Skanky Burns

Is it a problem that I'm already a CyCon?
Old January 26, 2004, 08:41   #29
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Umm...
Well you can't join The Hive.
Is that a problem?
HECK NO.

I have my hands full with a new arrival as it is. Maybe I should sic Jamski on him... make that guy useful for something.