Old January 3, 2004, 06:22   #1
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 08:31
Local Date: November 2, 2010
New Source to Purchase SMAC and SMACX!
At the Fry's in North Sacramento I saw a 5-pack of games. I forget what the other three were now, but SMAC and SMACX were a part of the pack and the whole thing was $19.99

I tried to find a link that shows it at the Fry's Outpost website, but it is not listed. You can call them directly and ask about it.

Yes, I'm sure it wasn't the Civ 2 and ToT bundle (I think that's called the "Super Strategy Four Pack")

For all those that have been aching to get it, get it now!

EDIT: Doh! I just saw where you can also purchase this through a link on this site!

Last edited by BigFree; January 3, 2004 at 06:42.
Old January 3, 2004, 14:05   #2
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 01:31
Local Date: November 3, 2010
If you mean the laptop collection, these two are similarly priced. What are the other 2 games in this 'super strategy four'?
Old January 3, 2004, 16:35   #3
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
If you mean the laptop collection, these two are similarly priced. What are the other 2 games in this 'super strategy four'?

Super Strategy 4 Pack
Old January 6, 2004, 18:00   #4
Kirjath
Settler

I just got three copies of the Laptop Collection. It has Tiger Woods Golf, Comand and Conquer 2, SimCity 3000, and the Alpha Centauri games.

One for me.

One for my brother in Utah.

One for my brother in New York.

We have PBEM games that last months. We also like to role play our games. Makes it more interesting.

Right now my brother and I are doing a game where we are two aspects of the Sith Empire (from Star Wars). He is the visible and respectable portion. He completes research and makes deals with other factions. I am the warfaring back stabbing bastard faction and spend all my time building armys and killing guys that won't deal with my brother any more. It's fun, in an evil sort of way.