Old January 10, 2004, 16:56   #1
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 08:56
Local Date: November 2, 2010
New List Manager?
As most of us already know Asmodean hasn't posted in a month. What should we do about it? Get a new "List Manager"? Don't do anything until he posts again? What should we do?
Tassadar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2004, 18:25   #2
Nikolai
Apolyton UniversityC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Local Time: 17:56
I think it would be a good idea if we appointed a temporary list manager untill we know what's going on with Asmodean. This person could become vice-manager when/if he comes back, so that we always have one to take over if something happens.

I suggest DarkCloud, since he seems to have control already and also seems to know how to get things going anyways.
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. -Isaiah 41:10
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17
Get The List for cIV here!
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2004, 19:23   #3
Trifna
King

Local Time: 23:56
Someone tried to send a message or email to Asmodean? Anyway, I just sent an email to him and I guess I'll see if anything comes back
Old January 10, 2004, 19:30   #4
Nikolai
Apolyton UniversityC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

Good idea.
Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. -Isaiah 41:10
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. - Zephaniah 3:17
Get The List for cIV here!
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 10, 2004, 22:34   #5
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 02:56
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I hope he is ok anyway.
Old January 11, 2004, 00:28   #6
Trifna
King

Local Time: 23:56
Don't worry. If he was captured by the terrorists, we will send the Civ Squad from Apolyton's secret army.

PS: No offense to those who believe in terrorist power
Old January 11, 2004, 08:19   #7
VetLegion
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGames
Emperor

Given that this game hasn't even been officially announced yet, I wouldn't worry too much if Asmodean (or anyone else) didn't post for six months.
VetLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2004, 22:43   #8
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 15:56
Asmodean said he'd be gone for a time... but I'll admit, a month is quite a while- I hope he's all right!
---

And VetLegion's advice is good- really, all we need to do right now is brainstorm- the real need for a manager to make certain that each threadmaster manages to track down the threads pretaining to his topic and to get everyone to agree and to get the threadmasters to actually *edit* their ideas and pare them down so that Firaxis doesn't have to read the incedental remarks will not arise until much later in the process
--
But, eventually, we will need to figure out a deadline to send the list to firaxis... probably sometime within a year of the occicial announcement of the game would seem appropriate to myself.
-
Nikolai- Thanks for the support