Old January 10, 2004, 20:36   #1
Darsnan
supporter
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPolyCast TeamSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 11:56
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Turns of All Human, All Conflict 3
This is the turn tracking thread for the 7 player game "All Human, All Conflict 3". The players are as follows:

shawnmmcc : Gaians
Toiletman : Hive
Jamski : University
Themonger : Morganites
googlie : Spartans
Crisler: Believers
belvadave: PeaceKeepers

The following parameters have been set for this game:

no tech by conquest
all victories enabled
no restarts for elimated players
directed research
map size and conditions are all set to normal

To facilitate the early game, I have given everyone 3 Scouts, 3 Formers, 1 CP, and an additional 2 Speeder CP's for early growth.
I am currently waiting on shawnmmcc's E-Mail address, and will mail the turn to him as soon as I hear from him. FYI.

Good luck to All!

D
Old January 11, 2004, 02:17   #2
Belvadave
Settler

Local Time: 15:56
Thanks darsnan, can't wait to to get started.
good luck all!
Old January 11, 2004, 11:47   #3
Toiletman
Settler

yeah, cool, looking forward to the game!
as I said before, somewhere this week I'll upgrade my PC... so expect some delays from that.
Old January 11, 2004, 19:46   #4
Darsnan
supporter
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 GaiansApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansPolyCast TeamSpore
Emperor

Hmmm - I sent the turn to shawnmmcc last nite: has anyone heard from him lately?

-=Vel=-
Old January 11, 2004, 21:19   #5
Mr. Harley
Prince

Turn fowarded to Hive - if I decoded his email correctly.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old January 12, 2004, 03:56   #6
Toiletman
Settler

yup, decoded correctly
I'm at uni now, so I'll play and send as soon as I get home.
Old January 12, 2004, 13:34   #7
Toiletman
Settler

k, turn sent to Jamski

Good luck all!
Old January 12, 2004, 15:11   #8
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

RESTART please. I didn't get my free tech.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old January 12, 2004, 17:27   #9
Mr. Harley
Prince

Damn, and I got a double pod.
Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.
Old January 13, 2004, 05:20   #10
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Sorry. But I gotta take every advantage there is to take, eh?

-Jam
Old January 13, 2004, 07:56   #11
Darsnan
supporter
Emperor

Heah Jamski,

send me the turn. I am curious, as I thought I verified Saturday night that you would get your free tech on your first turn. Now I'm kinda curious, as in the Laptop Game, which I started the week before, I gave the Uni's a starting tech, then they got another free tech on the players first turn!?!
Anyways, sorry for the restart - I'll get it out tonight.

D

-=Vel=-
Old January 13, 2004, 18:15   #12
Jamski
Deity

Didi I tell you what tech I wanted already? I'll have Centauri Eco please.

-Jam
Old January 13, 2004, 20:26   #13
Darsnan
supporter
Emperor

All right: I just played the turn out again with a newly formed game, and the Uni's get a free tech in additon to the free tech I selected for them.
What I suggest currently is that Jamski send me his current turn, and let me see if I can select the free tech for him in this current game using my machine, rather than going another two days for Jamski to receive the restart turn and finding out that he gets a second free tech on his turn, thus forcing another restart.

D

-=Vel=-
Old January 14, 2004, 05:03   #14
Jamski
Deity

Cool. I'll need your e-mail though Darsnan.

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 07:32   #15
Darsnan
supporter
Emperor

xxxdnandal@twcny.rr.comxxx

-=Vel=-
Old January 14, 2004, 10:44   #16
Jamski
Deity

Oh. I wondered who that was in my address book yesterday.

Sent away.

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 12:30   #17
Themonger
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:56
I didn't recieve it, could you resend? (no1inparticular at graffiti.net)
Old January 14, 2004, 17:09   #18
Darsnan
supporter
Emperor

OK, I was able to select Centauri Ecology for Jamski, and I verified he could then build Formers, and I just sent the turn (with Centauri Ecology selected) back to him. Hopefully we have gotten over this hurdle, and the game can continue!

D

-=Vel=-
Old January 14, 2004, 17:54   #19
Jamski
Deity

2101 sent on to the Morganites.

Thanks Darsnan

-Jam
Old January 14, 2004, 21:21   #20
Themonger
Chieftain

Turn sent on to googlie.

I had some problems with my game not liking the save file, and I had multiple crashes. I finally went and reinstalled all the patches and that seemed to work.
Old January 17, 2004, 01:51   #21
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 08:56
2101 to Brother Crisler of the Believers
Old January 17, 2004, 10:15   #22
Jamski
Deity

Gentlemen, as this game is called "All Human, all conflict" are we allowing pacting?

-Jam
Old January 17, 2004, 10:42   #23
Mr. Harley
Prince

I had assumed yes, otherwise how could you have cooperative victory?
Old January 19, 2004, 07:29   #24
Toiletman
Settler

what's up with Crisler?

Haven't seen him post in this thread, and the turn seems to be taking an awfully long time?
Should we look for a replacement?
Old January 19, 2004, 16:37   #25
Mr. Harley
Prince

He's also a player in the Uranium Flats game I'm CMNing. He was sent a turn yesterday, give him a couple of days.
Old January 22, 2004, 11:19   #26
Toiletman
Settler

*bumptiebump*

shawnmmcc, perhaps you could point him to this thread?
Old January 22, 2004, 16:21   #27
Themonger
Chieftain

Quote:
Originally posted by Toiletman
*bumptiebump*

shawnmmcc, perhaps you could point him to this thread?
agreed
Old January 23, 2004, 00:10   #28
Mr. Harley
Prince

He posted on the Uranium flats yesterday, hadn't received a turn that was sent. I,m just guessing, but he may have had an email account problem, considering his lack of response here. Googlie, why don't you try resending the turn to him, make sure it's zipped, I've run into storage problems with hotmail, his address is at msn so he might have similar problems. I'll leave him a message.
Old January 23, 2004, 02:40   #29
Belvadave
Settler

that sounds like a good idea
Old January 23, 2004, 23:32   #30
Googlie
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 GaiansACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
Emperor

Local Time: 08:56
Hmm - the addy I have for him is at athena.louisville.edu.

I've resent to there, but can someone send me his msn or hotmail addy?