Old March 27, 2004, 13:35   #241
smellymummy
King

Local Time: 08:05
Local Date: November 2, 2010
sent to notyoueither
Old March 27, 2004, 15:12   #242
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 10:05
turn sent
Old March 29, 2004, 10:59   #243
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 09:05
1650BC Turn sent to Smelly.
Old March 29, 2004, 11:08   #244
smellymummy
King

sent to notyoueither
Old March 29, 2004, 22:20   #245
notyoueither
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamPtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

turn sent
Old March 30, 2004, 17:34   #246
SirOsis
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 17:05
Send the turn again please. You sent the wrong one.
Old March 30, 2004, 21:28   #247
notyoueither
Deity

That was stupid of me. Resent.
Old March 31, 2004, 14:45   #248
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

1625BC Turn sent to Smelly.
Old March 31, 2004, 15:03   #249
smellymummy
King

sent to notyoueither
Old April 1, 2004, 02:15   #250
notyoueither
Deity

turn sent
Old April 1, 2004, 10:15   #251
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

V1.15
1600BC Turn sent to Smelly.
Old April 1, 2004, 14:05   #252
smellymummy
King

onto notyoueither.

are we ever going to patch?
Old April 2, 2004, 05:06   #253
notyoueither
Deity

Turn sent quite a while ago.
Old April 2, 2004, 09:55   #254
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

1575BC Turn sent to Smelly.

I suggest holding off on installing v1.20 for a few more days until we can get some feedback from Firaxis about fixing v1.20.
Old April 2, 2004, 10:21   #255
smellymummy
King

onto notyoueither
Old April 2, 2004, 22:43   #256
notyoueither
Deity

turn sent
Old April 3, 2004, 10:11   #257
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

1550BC Turn sent to Smelly.
Old April 3, 2004, 14:34   #258
smellymummy
King

v1.22 to notyoueither
Old April 3, 2004, 15:42   #259
notyoueither
Deity

The save is asking me for your pw, smelly. Could you send again?
Old April 3, 2004, 15:48   #260
smellymummy
King

sorry about that, turn resent
Old April 3, 2004, 16:22   #261
notyoueither
Deity

turn sent
Old April 3, 2004, 18:08   #262
SirOsis
King

nye, can you resend? For some reason that file is corrupted.

We are 1.22? That might explain it. I haven't updated yet. I was waiting to see how the patch is.
Old April 3, 2004, 18:44   #263
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

As am I...
Old April 3, 2004, 19:11   #264
notyoueither
Deity

That save is .22

I used it since smelly had.

Do we want to back up?
Old April 3, 2004, 19:23   #265
smellymummy
King

good question.

imo i think 1.22 is fine, and of course official. not sure if theres any discussion about this in the original tourney thread (if that's still alive), however if we do backup, I can resend to nye with v1.15
Old April 3, 2004, 19:28   #266
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

Wait a minute....Smelly, you say 1.22 is fine; but you've discovered a problem with the beginning of PBEM turns where the city zoom screen is black...so which is it? Is v1.22 "fine" or are there still problems with it?
Old April 3, 2004, 19:37   #267
smellymummy
King

yes wittlich, I think 1.22 is fine. i don't believe that how the pbem loads have black maps until all builds, etc, are done is exactly a bug, more like an error in firaxis patching

so apparently I rushed to 1.22 too fast for some, and i apologize if it caused any grievances

I still prefer playing with the official patch over the beta one. whatever you guys want though will be okay with me
Old April 3, 2004, 19:43   #268
notyoueither
Deity

I'm fine with .22

As for the black out of the map at the password screen, that is how it has supposed to have been since a way long time ago. It eliminates the view that a player can get from mistakenly begining to load the wrong save.
Old April 3, 2004, 19:50   #269
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

I'm fine with the blackout screen too...as long as my own city zoom isn't blacked out also...but, I guess I can live with it. SirOsis, what do you say?
Old April 3, 2004, 19:57   #270
SirOsis
King

I will install 1.22. What is another patch? I've been thinking about reinstalling Civ since I have so many multiple patches installed but I'm not sure where my civ3 cd is.

If I run into problems I'll let you know. I'll take the turn later tonight.