Old January 12, 2004, 23:34   #1
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 08:06
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Announcements from the Consuls
I decided to make an official thread for this to organize public information/announcements into one thread.

First off, an update:

OctavianX serves the 3 month term
conmcb25 serves the 2 month term
Togas serves the 1 month term

Beta has been appointed as the Foreign Affairs Ministry

and now, the "new" news...

Kloreep will serve as Vice Consul of Apolyton. This is an appointed position that will serve not only to fill the shoes of any missing Consul who is absent or temporarily unavailable, he will also keep on top of the Ministry of Information, and be fully informed as he will do the information reports and handle the other ministry duties.

Paddy the Scot will serve as our Minister of the Interior. This job entails all of the domestic duties and will involve (or so Paddy tells us) the use of several deputies. Paddy is to plan and advise on all domestic matters, and to set up his own ministry to handle them.

As for the Minister of Defense, we have decided to set up an Advisory Poll with regards to who to select. Please help to advise the Consuls on who you think would do a better job and we will very seriously consider the results of the poll when making our choice.

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Last edited by Togas; January 15, 2004 at 12:52.
Togas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2004, 01:37   #2
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 10:06
Erm, hate to be a spoilsport, but shouldn't I have the three-month term? I did win the most votes in the last election...
Old January 15, 2004, 12:54   #3
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Ah damn! I was hoping you wouldn't notice that ...

--Togas
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Old January 15, 2004, 14:57   #4
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Old January 17, 2004, 04:50   #5
Togas
Emperor

Uber KruX has been selected as our Minister of Defense. He may, of course, change the name of the office to better suit it.

We hope to see BigFree also involved and working with Uber. We also have confidence in BigFree's ability which is why we needed the advisory poll to help us decide.

--Togas
Old March 9, 2004, 22:11   #6
Togas
Emperor

As the game actually began (despite the possible restart) on March 8, 2004, THAT DATE will be the date on which we start all future Consul elections.

I will be the first Consul up for reelection on April 8th.

--Togas
Old March 9, 2004, 22:20   #7
Togas
Emperor

Regarding Turnthreads:

The Consuls (generally the turnplayer) will post the official turn results, however, the turnthread itself should be created prior to the turn's arrival, so planning and discussion can happen prior to our receiving the turn.

ANY AND ALL CITIZENS (but especially Consuls and Ministers) are free to create turnthreads in advance, so that future planning can be undertaken. Just make sure that no one else has created a turnthread before you make one.

All turnthreads should follow the same naming format and convention as established and if we do create a Pre-Turn orders format, please copy that format into the thread.

Thank You,

--Togas
Old March 20, 2004, 17:17   #8
Togas
Emperor

Paddy the Scot has notified me that he needs to resign as our Minister of the Interior. He has too many other commitments both IRL and in other demo games and feels that he cannot give this job the time that it deserves.

We will begin searching for a new MOI today. Please let us know via PM if you are interested in the job.

--Togas
Old March 25, 2004, 18:07   #9
Togas
Emperor

GodKing will replace Paddy as our Minister of the Interior. Rhothearill will serve as the Deputy Minister.

--Togas
Old April 22, 2004, 14:35   #10
Togas
Emperor

All members of this team are invited to post suggestions and/or questions in the turnthreads. If you think of something that might help us, are questioning something that was ordered, or just have questions in general, please post them.

I will always TOP the turnthread for the up-and-coming turn, so that players and ministers can easily find it, post in it, and make suggestions.

Once a turn is played it will be detoped, and the new thread will take its place.

In general, the topped thread is where you post planning, and the detopped thread is for posting discussing about that turn.

--Togas
Old April 26, 2004, 00:41   #11
Togas
Emperor

I will be in Japan from April 28 - May 5th. During that time, I expect that Kloreep will fill in for me, so we should be in good hands.

--Togas
Old April 28, 2004, 23:08   #12
Octavian X
King

At the suggestion of conmcb25, a new channel has been set up, similar to #isdgfamtalks, to handle what's expected to be a new round of talks.

#c3c_isdg_embassy will serve for as our diplomatic talks in the future, unless someone has a better name for it.

Myself, Togas, and conmcb25 have been added to the op list of this channel. If appropriate FAM officials will contact me and register their nicks on Apolyton IRC, they will be added to that list as well.
Old May 5, 2004, 18:45   #13
Togas
Emperor

I'm back and have reassumed my duties. Much thanks to Kloreep for handling things while I was away.

--Togas
Old July 29, 2004, 01:53   #14
Togas
Emperor

I'm going to take a short vacation at the end of this week. I'll be out of town from July 31st - Aug 4th. I'll be at the beach.

Kloreep and WIA should be able to cover nicely for me.

--Togas
Old July 29, 2004, 14:34   #15
Togas
Emperor

Oh, and to make it official, MrWIA will be appointed Deputy Consul in my absence.

--Togas
Old November 12, 2004, 00:43   #16
Togas
Emperor

I will be attending a training seminar tomorrow morning through Saturday.

However, Sunday I will be leaving for San Francisco and will return Monday.

So for most purporses, I will be away from November 12 - 15. I will still check in Saturday night to see how things are going.

--Togas
Old December 15, 2004, 15:37   #17
Togas
Emperor

I will be visiting family for Christmas soon. I will be flying out on December 21 and will not return until the evening of December 25.

--Togas
Old December 16, 2004, 14:50   #18
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

Local Time: 18:06
I can play the turns during this time
But my available times are very different from the majority of the team memebers
ormuzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16, 2004, 14:56   #19
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Local Time: 12:06
Ministers post -

I will be away from the 23 to the 30th. I will not be able to leave specific orders, but will leave a very detailed guide before I leave.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote