Old January 29, 2004, 08:41   #61
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Local Time: 01:25
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Ahh Mighty Lords,

I have thrown gold, rubies and great jugs of beer at my boffins...

they assure me that they are operating at their peak..

I will personally conduct a review oftheir labs in the coming days...

Thank you for your offers... If as I have been informed is correct then we will all share in this new research very soon.

King Chrisius,
Long will they sing of the tales of how we will battle on the French side of the Pyrenees

Konig Bongo,
I have set a patrol out of Amsterdam at this time, that can easily swing along your border with France. Please let me know if this is your desire Sir.
Old January 30, 2004, 03:20   #62
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Local Time: 17:25
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Any Word from our Russian Allies, its awfully quiet I hope the dastardly Napolean has not overrun them
A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old January 30, 2004, 03:29   #63
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Seems that the Czar has been enjoying the parties throughout some islands in the Adriatic... It is hoped that he will drop by with his turn very very soon
Old January 30, 2004, 07:37   #64
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 12:25
Adriatic? As in the Adriatic sea? Well that's my neck of the woods. I'll pull that bloody Czar out of the pubs and get him back to fighting the enemy! Hurrah!!!

Screw the Continental system!
Old February 3, 2004, 10:41   #65
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 09:25
*Bump*?
Old February 3, 2004, 10:45   #66
Paddy
Prince

well bumped, and may all be good in this game soon
Old February 3, 2004, 11:59   #67
Shogun Gunner
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameCall to Power II MultiplayerCall to Power MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization IV CreatorsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

while we snooze -- that dasterdly Napoleon schemes!
Old February 3, 2004, 16:52   #68
ChrisiusMaximus
Civilization III PBEMApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Blood Oath HordeC4DG The HordeC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.
Old February 3, 2004, 19:56   #69
Paddy
Prince

Let Word Travel Throughout The Lands

Lord General, Prince Iron Jackson of the Russia's

- by invitation of Czar Pinko I of Russia

Has stepped in to keep the lands and forces in order.
Old February 4, 2004, 04:10   #70
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Gut, dann möchte man vielleicht weiter mit dem game gehen.

Willkommen Christoph
Old February 4, 2004, 08:59   #71
Paddy
Prince

Let the War roll on then...

Last edited by Paddy; February 4, 2004 at 09:04.
Old February 5, 2004, 12:28   #72
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

It was the 26 of January last time I played a turn of this game!! 10 days ago!!

At this rate we will be playing this game this time next year!!
Old February 5, 2004, 15:57   #73
Iron Jackson
C3CDG Blood Oath Horde
Prince

We're back on the move.
Save has been sent to Bongo 2 hours ago.
Old February 5, 2004, 16:11   #74
bongo
lifer
PtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafPtWDG Neu DemogypticaCivilization III PBEMC3CDG Blood Oath HordeIron CiversC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireann
Emperor

Well, don't you love those loong games

Just kidding, we are moving again, I have just recieved the game and will play in a minute
Old February 5, 2004, 16:30   #75
bongo
lifer
Emperor

To Rey Chrisius
Old February 5, 2004, 17:32   #76
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Woo Hoo Thanks Bongo On to the Sultan Wittlich

No tangles for me this time, Paddy did your Man O War sink the other french vessel near Corsica ?
Old February 5, 2004, 17:33   #77
Wittlich
lifer
Call to Power II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersCivilization III PBEMPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GameCiv4 SP Democracy GameC3CDG EuphoricaIron CiversCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG United Dungeon DwellersDiploGamesC4BtSDG TemplarsPolyCast Team
Deity

Nov, 1799AD Turn sent to Shogun.
Old February 5, 2004, 19:10   #78
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

Over to Paddy!

Big news from the Austrian Empire. I am in a Golden Age!!!

I defeated one of Napoleon's Imperial Cavalry just over my border into France. I recaptured my worker and cannon!!!! Hurrah!

Code Civil in 8 turns.

There is a celebration in Vienna tonight and you are all invited!!!
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	golden age.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	63675  
Old February 5, 2004, 19:21   #79
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

The people of Spain shall rejoice at this glorius news, Well done Shogun
Old February 5, 2004, 19:53   #80
Paddy
Prince

Congratualtions to you Lord Shogun of Austria,
May the French tremble when they here that your mighty Hussars are on the field.

Lord King of Spain,
My Captains are searching the Med as you read this document.

Lord King of Prussia,
A patrol of my Horse are on the hills to the Southeast of Frankfurt.

My boffins assure me that Nationalism is close at hand.
Old February 6, 2004, 03:28   #81
bongo
lifer
Emperor

Thank you King Paddy. My buildup is going according to plan, I am gathering large forces in Frankfurt and Hannover. In a few turns time we could perhaps start a joint operation towards Brüssel
Old February 6, 2004, 03:31   #82
Paddy
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by bongo
Thank you King Paddy. My buildup is going according to plan, I am gathering large forces in Frankfurt and Hannover. In a few turns time we could perhaps start a joint operation towards Brüssel
Ahh Brussells, do you want to leave it standing, or stamp the smoke out of the cities Ruins?
Old February 6, 2004, 04:10   #83
bongo
lifer
Emperor

We leave it standing, they make excellent chocolate there
Old February 6, 2004, 04:12   #84
Paddy
Prince

ahh I bow to your local knowledge...
Old February 6, 2004, 09:44   #85
Iron Jackson
C3CDG Blood Oath Horde
Prince

Hey, this looks like another one of this fast moving PBEM´s.

-> to Bongo
Old February 6, 2004, 13:00   #86
Shogun Gunner
Emperor

The Elite in Vienna sigh in relief as many of the galas and parties held in the Austrian empire serve fine Brussells chocolate...
Old February 6, 2004, 13:51   #87
bongo
lifer
Emperor

On to Rey Chrisius.

Note to King Paddy. We have noted your troops presence near frankfurt and can't tell you how delighted we are to have them there. I am getting second thoughts about Brüssels, after all, it is a part of mother france and will likeliy be heavily protected. Reinforcements can be brought in rapidly. Should we not look at Napoleons Danish provinces instead? If we cut of the french forces between amsterdam and frankfurt/Hannover, I am free to march against Denmark.
Old February 6, 2004, 14:37   #88
ChrisiusMaximus
Emperor

Turn sent to Sultan Wittlich.

King Paddy we have assembled a force in the pyrenees ready to assault the French dogs on their own turf. We await your lead and instruction, and will continue to train troops until such time as you would have our joint forces march to battle.

To all my esteemed Allies, we can report that little or no French shipping is managing to leave French ports in the med or bay of biscay areas. We shall continue to patrol these waters and we thank once more King Paddy for the awesome presence of the English Man o war's in these waters.
Old February 6, 2004, 19:44   #89
Wittlich
lifer
Deity

I haven't received the save yet.

PMing Chrisius...
Old February 6, 2004, 20:16   #90
Paddy
Prince

I have it Lord Wittlich...

On its way too you now...

Here, have a beer.