Old January 23, 2004, 14:18   #1
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:42
Local Date: November 3, 2010
2154 in a nutshell
I've done the turn, and am available on MSN (enigma_novae@hotmail.com) AND conventional E-mail to send the turn.

In a nutshell:
* Creches rushed at future booming bases.
* Restarted the labs, we are running at 230 labs per turn, outteching everyone else in the game.
* Moved crawlers to Kody's Legacy and Voltariograd to prepare for the SP plonk
* Met Miriam. She's been paid off to attack the Drones.
Sent her some builder techs to calm her down...

I hope we'll have the ECs to rush the net nodes at our boom bases, we'll need them to prevent riots.
Old January 23, 2004, 14:21   #2
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 10:42
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Enigma if you could email the turn to me at hhu003 at mchsi.com I'll try to look at it. Thanks!

Sounds you've done great. Should we let the Drones know that Miriam was paid to attack them?

Grapefruit Garden
Old January 23, 2004, 22:22   #3
Mead
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 MorganAlpha Centauri Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 11:42
Local Date: November 2, 2010
When are we getting Air Power?
I notice that The Drones have rush built a needlejet in Hall of Industry.

They are giving us this tech, this turn? Right?

If not, then I have extreme questions about our alliance.

I notice that we have a probe outside Freedman's Park, plus another in Static University.

We need both Air Power plus Syn Fossil Fuels.

I am wistfully assuming that the Drones have promised to give both to us.

If we do not get them then, if I was the Drones, I would spend two turns getting a powerful Air Force. Then I would remove the Hive in the hopes of making the Drones the most powerful faction on Planet.

Although I have my fears of the Drones, I did notice that they could have rush built a decent sized fleet to hurt us and air barrier us from an effective counter attack.

The fact that they did not rush build a whole fleet may indicate that plan to honor their agreements with us.

If we do not get the techs it may be time for a decision of the greatest importance. Do we take the techs? I suspect that neither us nor the Drones want to break our Pact, but if we do not get those techs now we will soon be at the Drones mercy.

Mead
Old January 24, 2004, 04:19   #4
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 02:42
Local Date: November 3, 2010
We wait until they send us the -unit-, not the tech.
With 230 labs per turn, we don't want to bog our tech rate down.

*sigh* It's a bit late to send you guys the turn now, so I'm sending it to Archaic, and keeping note that I send the turn to HongHu by e-mail as soon as it is done in future.

The Drones are probably going to send us D:AP, Neural, Enviro Econ. Then with our tech boost, we immediately build MMI.
I'm planning on building a scout copter and a drop scout, and sending them over to the Drones instead of giving them the tech.

Already I have crawlers positioned outside our main bases, waiting to plonk SPs. I fear that our SP base will become a major PB target, so we HAVE to take out PBs before they threaten us in future.