Old February 2, 2004, 04:21   #151
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 04:13
Local Date: November 3, 2010

Jamski is always cheeky when he is drunk.
Old February 2, 2004, 04:24   #152
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 17:13
Local Date: November 2, 2010
That's very true
Some people are happy drunks, some are sad drunks, but I am a cheeky drunk (which leads to being a bruised, beaten-up-vomiting drunk OR a happy, sleeping-in-a-strange-bed drunk with about 50% chance of each)

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old February 2, 2004, 07:45   #153
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 19:13
i dont have money to pay for my drink
will i have to make the dishes then
"Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye :)
Old February 2, 2004, 07:50   #154
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

/me points out that drinks are still free at the moment...
Drink up!
Old February 2, 2004, 10:43   #155
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

how! so....lets take another one!
"Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye :)
Old February 2, 2004, 11:11   #156
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 11:13
Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
* Drogue brings over a large plate with various meat, egg, pulse and vegetable dishes on.

Enjoy
Mmmm. So fulfilling. The house really deserves all the praises it gets. Or does everything tastes delicious when one was starved for 2 days... Hmmm

Grapefruit Garden
Old February 2, 2004, 15:08   #157
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

/me enters, sees HongHu enjoying her breakfast.

Drogue, I have the same please. Last days' diplomaty has given me a real appetite...
Old February 2, 2004, 17:51   #158
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Well, if T_ras is washing the dishes...

I'd like your most greasy fried breakfast with lots of eggs please

/me sits for 2 hours watching it go cold and sends his breakfast to the kitchen *

-Jam
Old February 2, 2004, 17:59   #159
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

ho, dont worry about it. couple of hours under this good fungus vodka and nothing's left from whatever was on the plate (or the plate it self...) it is based on coke
Old February 2, 2004, 18:31   #160
Jamski
Deity

Pass the damm bottle then

-Jam
Old February 2, 2004, 18:44   #161
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

*t_ras passes some dirty glass-looking thing with some noisy liquid in it*
Old February 2, 2004, 18:58   #162
Jamski
Deity

/me foolishly drinks it all in one go and dies *

-Jam
Old February 2, 2004, 21:12   #163
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder
* GeoModder enters, sees HongHu enjoying her breakfast.

Drogue, I have the same please. Last days' diplomaty has given me a real appetite...
Sure, coming up...

/me gets GeoModder a large brekfast.

Sorry for my absense, in part, the last few days. Things have been a bit taxing The party is now over, drinks are not on the house now (until the next special event) and the jukebox must be turned below 10.

However we are still serving drinks

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old February 2, 2004, 21:16   #164
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Just good then, breakfast shouldn't be 'enjoyed' with 60+ decibel in your ears.

Can I have an extra cup of tea with milk and sugar please?
Old February 2, 2004, 22:27   #165
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness

Of course.

/me get's some synth leaves from the back, and brews up a pot. He brings in a little milk jug, a bowl of sugar with a spoon, and the teapot.

Enjoy

Old February 2, 2004, 22:29   #166
Skanky Burns

Breakfast sounds good right about now. That and a bourbon, thanks.
Old February 2, 2004, 22:56   #167
Drogue
staff

/me grabs another breakfast and a glass of bourbon for Skanky.

I'm off for a kip now. Night all

Old February 2, 2004, 23:08   #168
GeoModder
Deity

/me finishes his breakfast, decides it's late also, and murmers...

O hell, night shifts... a guy simply doesn't now anymore when what to eat...

Skanky, you hold the fort?

Old February 2, 2004, 23:10   #169
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 11:13
Many thanks to all, and yes, HongHu, the sleep dep has begun. My son seems to have conspired with her so that they wake at different times to keep my wife and I hopping.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old February 3, 2004, 04:31   #170
Jamski
Deity

This is why kids are EVIL

/me forgets that he is dead *

-Jam
Old February 3, 2004, 04:35   #171
Skanky Burns

/me gets the dead Jamski to order him another drink.
What need have the dead for their money, anyway?

Hmm, so how does this synth-maching work, anyway?
/me downloads the instructions and sets it to synth bourbon.
Old February 3, 2004, 04:47   #172
Jamski
Deity

Funerals are dead expensive, Skanky

-Jam
Old February 3, 2004, 06:32   #173
Drogue
staff

/me turns to Skanky

Easy, simply analyse the molecular structure and exactly chemical composition of the original drink, and it will recreate it perfectly As in post a pic and it will magically be able to be synthed

Old February 3, 2004, 06:49   #174
Skanky Burns

Depends on what you want, I guess Jam. For you, we can offer the "services" of the CyberGorilla at no extra charge.

Nothing fancy Drogue, just one of these please.
Old February 3, 2004, 06:53   #175
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
Depends on what you want, I guess Jam. For you, we can offer the "services" of the CyberGorilla at no extra charge.
/me enters CDA with squad of CyberGorillas

Someone wants services of CyberGorillas?
Old February 3, 2004, 07:14   #176
Skanky Burns

Just a dead body that needs removing...
Erm, after he pays for my bottle of Bookers Bourbon, that is.
Old February 3, 2004, 07:18   #177
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Great - Hive ambassador to CyCon is dead.

I will wait until he pays you, but CyberGorillas are getting hungry ...
Old February 3, 2004, 08:56   #178
GeoModder
Deity

Obstructor, I'm starting to think you sleep with those Gorilla's. How else comes you got a whole squad of them trailing you all the time?
Old February 3, 2004, 09:33   #179
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

well i think jamski just didnt drink enough fungus vodka, maybe another cup will do...
*t_ras holds jamskis head and drops an antire shut of the liquid in his mouth...and then another one (just in case...)
Old February 3, 2004, 15:16   #180
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder
Obstructor, I'm starting to think you sleep with those Gorilla's. How else comes you got a whole squad of them trailing you all the time?
I do not sleep with them. You see I have a modified version of the unsuccessful Cloning Vats project. Add one gorilla + training and cybernetic implants.
And squads work on shifts. About two hundred and fifty of Gorillas are now patrollin 3D Offices or resting.

If you are interested I can give you a couple of CyberGorillas as bodyguards.

/me looks at Jamski

Is he really dead? Gorillas are getting quite anxious.