View Poll Results: Would you be using the chatroom?
Yes, ich bin ein lurker 6 85.71%
No, that place stinks, no +1's 1 14.29%
01111000011001010110111001101111011000100110000101 10111001100001011011100110111001100001 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 18, 2004, 07:16   #61
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 04:26
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Damn java chatroom crashed before loading properly. I guess I'll have to install mirc if I want to join in these chats.
Old February 18, 2004, 16:18   #62
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 14:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
poly's IRC server really went downhill once all the finns moved to irc.civgaming.net. The only problem there is that Rasbelin is an oper....and tends to abuse his powers
Old February 23, 2004, 06:06   #63
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 05:26
Would love to chat about the currently open polls, so where the bleeding hell is everyone?

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old February 23, 2004, 14:27   #64
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 19:26
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
Would love to chat about the currently open polls, so where the bleeding hell is everyone?
I know, I am alone 90 percent of time .
Old February 23, 2004, 15:42   #65
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Would ICQ be feasable?
Sorry, forgot, as far as I know that, it's two way channel, not multiple way.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 23, 2004, 15:51   #66
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

I would like to ICQ chat with you Geo any time, if you want to discuss anything.
Old February 23, 2004, 16:52   #67
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

For the moment all is peace and quiet, I think. But thanks. Our women dispute is over now, isn't it?

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 23, 2004, 16:55   #68
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

There was one? Take them if you will, I found new ones.
Old February 24, 2004, 07:20   #69
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
There was one? Take them if you will, I found new ones.
Can't find them anymore. Tass took them away shortly before his and Lauri isn't to be found as well since then.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 24, 2004, 08:24   #70
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

/me takes up residence in the chatroom for a fruitless few hours of hoping someone turns up

/me also logs into the impostor CPU chatroom, just in case

Old February 24, 2004, 10:48   #71
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Didn't see you there an hour ago. I guess you just left.
Old February 24, 2004, 14:00   #72
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

I think that the trouble MWIA is that you are in kind of a different time zone too.
Old February 24, 2004, 15:33   #73
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor
I think that the trouble MWIA is that you are in kind of a different time zone too.
Yeah, you could say that

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old February 24, 2004, 15:36   #74
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

That is not funny! Poor MWIA! He is online in middle of a day because of the time difference, and since a lot of us are in Europe...
Old February 24, 2004, 21:42   #75
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
Didn't see you there an hour ago. I guess you just left.
Yep, that was about 1:30 in the morning. Had to work this morning. Hope to catch you guys SOMEtime in the next few weeks.

Old February 25, 2004, 07:16   #76
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

From now on i will be at the chatroom 20/7.

I had some connection problems last week so i wasnt able to get in often. Now they are gone and theres currently 4 people at the channel. Please join!

- Paul Valery
Old February 25, 2004, 11:59   #77
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Does anyone know who "qResistance-is-futile" is? That person has operator status in #cpu, and I don't think it's Method.
Old February 26, 2004, 06:27   #78
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

I get only
-ChanServ- Num Lev Nickname
-
-ChanServ- 1 100 laurentius
-
-ChanServ- 2 99 Obstructor
-
-ChanServ- 3 99 Maniac
-
-ChanServ- 4 99 WIA
-
-ChanServ- 5 -1 God
-
-ChanServ- 6 98 TheLordGod
-
-ChanServ- 7 99 MrWIA
-
-ChanServ- 8 98 comradetass

All of which are fully self-explanatory, except comradetass, which was a test by lauri and I.

Old February 26, 2004, 16:07   #79
Maniac

Problem solved. I discovered it's a DL of [censored].
Old February 26, 2004, 16:21   #80
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Unlicensed censorship - it was Laurentius.
Old April 9, 2004, 14:27   #81
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Bump for Jamski. COME HERE IMMEDIATELY.
Old April 9, 2004, 19:10   #82
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

And watch out for the drone assasins!

This picture was taken during my last visit to the university comcenter shortly before it fell to the enemy hands. As you can see I had some unexpected visitors.

- Paul Valery
Old April 10, 2004, 05:49   #83
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 17:26
Quote:
Bump for Jamski. COME HERE IMMEDIATELY
Reminder for Obstructor - see if I'm online first

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old April 10, 2004, 06:03   #84
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

You were just moments before I did that
Nevermind. COME HERE NOW!
Old April 10, 2004, 07:48   #85
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Go where?
Old April 10, 2004, 09:34   #86
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 17:26
I went there, but you didn't talk to me.

Then Mrs J and her mum got back from the shop.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old April 10, 2004, 11:34   #87
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

You were there for 15 seconds!
Skanky: chatroom
Old April 10, 2004, 11:52   #88
Skanky Burns

Any particular reason?

Quote:
redstar1 has been idle 8hrs 40mins 51secs
ari has been idle 77hrs 11mins 1sec
Old April 10, 2004, 12:32   #89
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

This is Apolyton Skanky.
Old April 10, 2004, 13:56   #90
laurentius
King

Yes this is, also known as:

"apo" in Finland

"poly" in the rest of the world

- Paul Valery