hides as he not jewish at all !!!!!!
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old March 28, 2004, 18:31   #62
Dr. Nick
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 14:57
Local Date: November 2, 2010
If you ***** me, do I not bleed? If you poison me, do I not die?
Old March 29, 2004, 08:03   #63
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

Local Time: 19:57
OMG! Three Martins!
Old March 29, 2004, 09:12   #64
Dr. Nick
Deity

pr*ick is bloody censored?!
Old April 2, 2004, 10:39   #65
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 13:57
DEFENSE/IMMIGRATION REPORT

Switches:
Eilat to Palmach, dont forget to sell the coastal defenses as Eilat will probably fall.

Mettulah from City Defenses to Palmach

Ashod from City Defenses to Palmach

Consider rushing all these:

Nahariyyah: City Defenses a must have.-150 gold
Kafer Szold:AA-184
Ein Gev: AA-184
Degana:AA-131
Gesher:AA-85
Beth Shean: Palmach- 276
West Jerusalem: AA-110
Kfar Etzion:Palmach-154
Sedon: AA-115
Haifa: Destroyer-172
Nevatia:Palmach-194
Revivam:City Defenses-150

Thats only 1640 Gold and will still let us buy in Europe.

Lets face it the Sinai is going to be hit hard.

My guess is tekumah will be next to fall with Eilat. Consider selling Adv Agriculture in Tekumah, its going to fall sooner anyway

Lets make Nevatim and Revivim Fortified bunkers so we can hold SOMEWHERE and eventually launch an offensive south from Jerusalem through Hebron to relieve and eventually retake the Sinai. We need to rush the current builds, then finish up City Defenses, AA's and then Palmachs. We have time now, but we will rapidly lose that initiative if we wait and then the cities will fall.

Also we need to think about rushing everything we can in the Golan and along the Jordan and Dead Sea areas. Rush now to stabilize the front so we can eventually bust our way up there from Jerusalem.

The city of Yemeni Freedom built in Yemen.

And the refugees were moved in. One was disbanded and a Palmach will be built next turn for security then we will start on an Airport.

Tel Aviv Switched to Airport.

Cyprus Immigrants will be in Haifa in TWO Turns. PLEASE RUSH THAT DESTROYER IN HAIFA!!!!!!!!

That is all but lets spend this 4000+ Gold we have, the time is now before we lose too many more cities!
Old April 2, 2004, 10:44   #66
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Yemeni Freedom Immigrant Processing City Down South
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	yemeni freedom.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	144.0 KB
ID:	68838  
Old April 2, 2004, 11:03   #67
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

NORTHERN SINAI

Tekumah will fall

Lets make bunkers out of Nevatim and Revivim.

For an eventually relief offemsive from The North.

Or we could just concentrate on Nevatim.

Or just let them all fall and eventually retake them.

Thoughts?

I and Econ need to know because we are getting to the point where we need to FOCAS resources.

Lets discuss
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	sinai.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	68839  
Old April 2, 2004, 13:11   #68
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 17:57
Revuvim is in my opinion to down south and isolated. Perhaps we can try to hold at Nevatim, but we'd have to spend money for at least AA and artillery. We'd also need to capture East Jerusalem soon, and then, instead of heading north into Palestinian lands, we go to the Negev.

In my opinion, which is very un Ben Gurionish, the only important city is Eilat, which is going to fall. I'm not sure if went the Negev to distract us from hopeful "conquests" in that Palestinian/Jordanian areas north of Jerusalem.
Also, if we launch a counter-attack down the coastal road, we would cut off the Egyptian forces in the Negev from Egypt.
Either of these two places is a better place to counter-attack than south of Hebron.
Old April 2, 2004, 13:52   #69
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Hey this is great stuff and what we need to talk about.

Because we cant be everywhere at once and dont have the resources for it.

We can always come back south after we stabilize the north and east.

But this is what Econ and I need to know.
Old April 2, 2004, 15:41   #70
PinkyGen
Prince

Unless the COS has a drastically different opinion, our policy should be stablizing the areas in the north and east. With the imminent fall of Eilat, the only important sector in the south (though it is quite an important sector), is the Egypt coastal road.

I would have been willing to put more money into Eilat if the commander earlier had managed to inform us there were no city defenses there.
Old April 2, 2004, 21:11   #71
Dr. Nick
Deity

I will be focusing on taking Jerusalem and stabilizing the Golan, Lebanon Road and Egyptian Road. Sinai will have to wait, but it hurts no one if we bunker those remaining settlements in the Sinai to serve as meat grinders for the Arabs.

Actually, if you think we have the resources, I say go ahead. But don't let that interfere with the other priorities.
Old April 3, 2004, 01:22   #72
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by El Awrence
I will be focusing on taking Jerusalem and stabilizing the Golan, Lebanon Road and Egyptian Road. Sinai will have to wait, but it hurts no one if we bunker those remaining settlements in the Sinai to serve as meat grinders for the Arabs.

Actually, if you think we have the resources, I say go ahead. But don't let that interfere with the other priorities.
Well then lets focas on Nevatim F then.

We bunker it and get Rasputin some Palmachs so when the enemy is close he can pummel them.

That will hold our anchor in the south until we can get the other fronts squared away.

Souind like a plan?

If everyone is agreed then lets rush in Nevatim only.

In the Sinai that is
Old April 3, 2004, 02:21   #73
PinkyGen
Prince

If the funds are availible, agreed.
Old April 3, 2004, 06:03   #74
Nilat
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStates
King

El, you have any plans about Golan and the lebanon road? if you have any suggestions, i would have happy to hear them
Old April 3, 2004, 09:06   #75
Dr. Nick
Deity

Plans? My plans are for you to hold out.
Old April 4, 2004, 16:02   #76
Arthedain
staff

Economic Minister report:
Quote:
Nahariyyah: City Defenses a must have.-150 gold
Kafer Szold:AA-184
Ein Gev: AA-184
Degana:AA-131
Gesher:AA-85
Beth Shean: Palmach- 276
West Jerusalem: AA-110
Kfar Etzion:Palmach-154
Sedon: AA-115
Haifa: Destroyer-172
Nevatim:Palmach-194
Revivam:City Defenses-150
All those rushbuyed + a T-34 purchased.
1450 gold left!
Old April 4, 2004, 21:03   #77
Dr. Nick
Deity

Can I purchase 2 WW2 artillerys before I end the turn? It'll cost 300 gold all told.
Old April 4, 2004, 23:28   #78
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Can I purchase 2 WW2 artillerys before I end the turn? It'll cost 300 gold all told.
I was wondering about that, I say go for it.

We wont be able to rush as much at the beginning of next turn anyway because a lot of cities will have fresh builds.

So I vote yes.
Old April 5, 2004, 00:11   #79
PinkyGen
Prince

Unless the econ minister has any objections, I think they should be bought.
Old April 5, 2004, 09:32   #80
Arthedain
staff

If it's only 300 gold, go for it! And make them count!
Old April 11, 2004, 06:37   #81
Nilat
Civilization II PBEMCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusScenario League / Civ2-CreationNationStates
King

Mishmar Yarden needs an AA. rush!
Old April 24, 2004, 21:31   #82
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK

Defense Minister rushes

20 gold for Airport in yemeni freedom

248 gold for airport in Tel Aviv.

Then our immigtrants can make it in from Yemen.

I also decided to build a city in Cypress: Jewish Nicosia. Thats will allow our ships to heal if necessary nd gets us producing more sheilds so the prioirty there will be to build units to ferry when the transport is not full.

The first immigrants should be in Haifa next turn!!!!!! The new destroyer is covering the transport and the gunboat is running point. Thank yaweh, we need those immigrants.

SELL OFF THE MOST EXPENSIVE IMPROVEMENT in Eliat, its gonn fall next turn.

Palmachs are partial builds all across the front, you could rush then anywhere.

Everywhere that built a Palmach but not city defnses was switched to city defenses.

Everywhere that had city defenses but no Palmach keep producing or were switched to palmach.

Mishmar yarden switched to AA but no sheilds yet, that would be anexpensive rush.

City Defenses started in Nevatim F, we should rush that next turn and pull all remaining troops into that city.

Then e will begin rushing Palmachs there.

Thats about it.
Old April 24, 2004, 21:40   #83
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 03:57
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Major rasputin accepts the governments plans to hold the citys he has left till the north and east are safe.. we may lose many but we will stand !!!!
Old April 24, 2004, 21:48   #84
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Rasputin
Major rasputin accepts the governments plans to hold the citys he has left till the north and east are safe.. we may lose many but we will stand !!!!
Dam right!!!!

Nevatim F will become a bunker and NEVER fall

From there the glorious liberation of the ENTIRE Negev and Sinai will commence
Old April 24, 2004, 23:37   #85
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 03:57
Local Date: November 3, 2010
long live Israel !!!!!
Old April 25, 2004, 16:58   #86
Arthedain
staff

August 1948

Rushbuys:
Airport in Yemeni Freedom
Airport in Tel Aviv
AA in Mishmar Yarden
Palmach in Tiberias
Palmach in Akko

Sold improvements:
Advanced Agriculture sold in Eilat

Rased the tax-rate one bit. We need the money!
Old April 25, 2004, 17:15   #87
Dr. Nick
Deity

The file!
Old April 25, 2004, 21:40   #88
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
The file!
Its in the main thread, El
Old April 25, 2004, 22:04   #89
Dr. Nick
Deity

Good catch!
Old April 26, 2004, 14:35   #90
Arthedain
staff

Hehe..
Anyways, I hope we get money to buy some more needed tanks later on.