View Poll Results: Vote for options you think they are right.
Prime Function (turn player for CC and PUT) 11 19.30%
Second Function (back up for Prime Function) 11 19.30%
External Function should be split in Military Affairs and Foreign Affairs 10 17.54%
Internal Affairs should be split in separate functions for CC and PUT 7 12.28%
3D Editor function as a new function (information minister) 8 14.04%
Intelligence Department as new Function (CIA - Consciousness Intelligence Agency) 5 8.77%
Write in: 0 0%
Xenobanana Function 5 8.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 22, 2004, 14:43   #31
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 19:57
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Or Method (then he voted only for Xenobanana function).
Old February 22, 2004, 20:41   #32
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 14:57
you know me so well
Old February 23, 2004, 06:11   #33
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 05:57
Local Date: November 3, 2010
OK, OK - give me a break! I can't help it that after months of getting by easily someone decides to start lots of interesting polls/discussions just as my work starts to dig its claws in!

Voted for the first 4. Although I think a Newspaper editor type-person is great, I don't see them as a Government person, nor someone we need to elect every now and again, so I didn't vote for that positions, despite wanting it around.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old February 23, 2004, 14:30   #34
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
Although I think a Newspaper editor type-person is great, I don't see them as a Government person, nor someone we need to elect every now and again, so I didn't vote for that positions, despite wanting it around.
I didn`t expect it too. But it seems I will now have to run and win every month .
Old February 23, 2004, 15:41   #35
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor

I didn`t expect it too. But it seems I will now have to run and win every month .
Yes, Obstructor, make sure you continue to bring out good copy, you now who's waiting around the corner, don't you

SMAC(X) Marsscenario