Old July 28, 2004, 06:09   #91
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 14:08
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Rasputin sighting

Have fun down south, I believe this is where we can make the most progress right now with the current disposition of forces, good luck.
Old July 28, 2004, 07:42   #92
PinkyGen
Civilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontCivilization II Democracy Game: Exodus
Prince

Local Time: 18:08
Once again, I suggest freeing up those defenders at towns that are no longer at direct threat along the coast south of Tel Aviv. The names elude me since this computer doesn't have the scenario on it, but I am thinking of towns such as Jaffa and Gaza, which had two defenders, one of which was a fortified Palmach.

If there is more than one defender in a city along the coast that is not under threat, releasing the Palmach should provide plenty of additional forces.
Old July 28, 2004, 08:50   #93
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 04:08
Local Date: November 3, 2010
that was my general idea too. i have been shuttling the defenders down to the newly aquired sothern towns as i take them, leaving behind just one defender in each of my northern citys.

not sure when i will actually paly this as a few things are pressuring me for my time right now, but will makea big effort to get it done by weekend.

Old August 26, 2004, 10:37   #94
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

Local Time: 20:08
Sinai Front February 1949
In the siege of Tekumah I did a attempt to retake the city. I used my artillery there to bombard the city then I a daring attack with the T-34 unit outside the city. Unfortuneatly the city ws razed to the ground during the attack. I hope the CoS isn't too unhappy with this, the Egypts in the area is annihilated.

An Egyptian T-34 was sighted in a stack of units just outside of El Arish. I used a T-34 of ours to annihilate the stack, including one other unit besides the T-34. Egyptian destroyers are just outside of the city, I could need something to annihilate them and continue my advance towards Sinai. I sent out a Palmach Unit to scout the area around El Mazar and I discovered that they have sent anothet T-34 towards El Arish. I immediatly ordered the attack by the Palmach, I thought, it could at least slow the Egyptian advance down some. In a daring battle the Egyptian T-34 was destroyed, and the Israeli Palmach victorious. A Spitfire unit was shot down outside of El Arish too by our spitfires.

Outside of Eilat an Egyptian Artillery unit was sighted. IDF Infantry was sent out to deal with the threat and gained veteran status.
Old September 4, 2004, 22:53   #95
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

well done,,,,, long live Isra-el
Old September 17, 2004, 11:24   #96
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Sinai has been kicking but!
Old November 6, 2004, 07:22   #97
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

any latest updates. ?
Old November 9, 2004, 00:27   #98
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 12:08
I'll ask that question as well. Anything?
Old November 11, 2004, 06:14   #99
Arthedain
staff
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation

Local Time: 20:08
Seems like this demogame is almost dead.
Old November 15, 2004, 01:45   #100
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

ok i will have to load civ 2 onto my laptop . once that done i will back to plahy//

long live the hebrews
Old January 11, 2005, 23:07   #101
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

unstickied