Old March 5, 2004, 20:05   #91
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 18:33
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Thank Googliegod for the triumph of diplomacy.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 5, 2004, 20:21   #92
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 20:33
Quote:
Originally posted by FlameFlash
PEACE apologies to the reaction of dear Makahlua, however there were people Maki knew on it, sadly.
And their's no need to speak about those people in the past tense.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 5, 2004, 21:23   #93
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Quote:
Originally posted by Voltaire
The Human Hive would like to inquire if the CPU will agree to the terms of the Council motion? Since this has not explicitly been stated.
We haven't had the time yet to discuss it thoroughly. But as far as I'm concerned, we can discuss a survival of PEACE, and I agree to a temporary ceasefire while the talks last. I would ask though that all Hivean and PEACE forces move west out of the CPU sphere of influence I proposed to show their goodwill. That's the direction you need to move anyway if you want to take over an Angel base...
Old March 5, 2004, 21:52   #94
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 11:33
Quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
We haven't had the time yet to discuss it thoroughly. But as far as I'm concerned, we can discuss a survival of PEACE, and I agree to a temporary ceasefire while the talks last. I would ask though that all Hivean and PEACE forces move west out of the CPU sphere of influence I proposed to show their goodwill. That's the direction you need to move anyway if you want to take over an Angel base...
I was not aware that the Human Hive had forces stationed in the region, though I will check with the Central Military Committee to make sure.
Old March 5, 2004, 23:01   #95
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 04:33
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Their sphere of influnce has expanded a bit more to include where the border patrols are.
Old March 5, 2004, 23:57   #96
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 11:33
Quote:
Originally posted by Kody
Their sphere of influnce has expanded a bit more to include where the border patrols are.
If that be the case then the Hive does not recognize such an extent of the CPU sphere of influence, the matter for the mean time will not be contested but we will not withdraw our forces from what we consider international waters.
Old March 6, 2004, 10:20   #97
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

so where are the talks are going to be held? in public or in a private forum? i would like to suggest 2 members of every involved party and 2 unbiassed councelmembers...
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old March 6, 2004, 15:42   #98
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 12:33
PEACE has designated myself as the PEACE representative to the ceasefire summit.

I and my parrot will happily attend any location trusting that we will be protected under diplomatic common law.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 6, 2004, 16:28   #99
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

The CPU council pledges so.

/me waves aside an intrusing assimilation unit.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 6, 2004, 19:22   #100
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

I will happily hold talks with PEACE, and would request that Tass comes down from Heaven for a time to supervise and chair them, to ensure impartiality. As for the location, I am happy to hold it anywhere.

OOC: We could use MSN or a chat room, or even a forum if that is available?/OOC

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old March 8, 2004, 11:23   #101
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Talks have commenced. I would recommend, if Tass is the representative neutral factor, to simply create a new thread in each faction's private fora (forum plural? ) so that way he can confirm that nothing gets lost in various copy-pastings.

Otherwise I can easily create a private forum and a different neutral representative be selected.

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 8, 2004, 16:16   #102
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

FlameFlash: I'd be fine with either. Tass as a neutral rep would be best IMHO.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old March 8, 2004, 16:21   #103
FlameFlash
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
FlameFlash: I'd be fine with either. Tass as a neutral rep would be best IMHO.
So far it looks like that will be the way to do it, many thanks.

We'll assume thus until somebody actually complains.