Old March 3, 2004, 23:16   #1
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Local Time: 13:43
Local Date: November 2, 2010
The Apolytonian Academy of War: Membership Thread
Sorry for not hanging around here more often, but to be honest, there's nothing to post about . Here's hoping this game gets rolling soon.

In any case, I would kindly ask that you post in this thread the following, in this format (ignore parenthesis)

username
war tendency: 1-10 (1-10, 1 being builder, 10 being bloodthirsty barbarian)
strategic mind: 1-10 (1 being dull as a doughnut, 10 being sharp as a spear)
level of commitment: 1-10 (1 being a passive observer, 10 being an active partipant of orginizations)
skills:

i'm leaving skills open ended, because everyone can do something. if you can write well, or use photoshop well, or if you're just a kickass awesome strategic mind, i'd like to know. i'll keep the list updated as much as i can

UberKruX
war tendency: 9
strategic mind: 10
level of commitment: 9
skills: photoshop, writing, planning the demise of my enemies, the amazing ability to almost never leave my computer.

conmcb25
war tendency: 6
strategic mind: 8
skills: consensus building, the ability to look at a good plan and make it better, strong supporter of group decisions, the amazing ability to kiss other teams arse's to promote our objectives.

Vander
War Tendency: 7
Strategic Mind: 6
Level of Commitement: 3
Skillz: I'm a writer; I can lead discussion (if need be); I have a great time acting as a devil's advocate; I also hang around CFC a bit, so if we ever see them....

Paddy
Strategic Mind: 8
Level of Commitement: 8
Skills: Administration; Writing; Motivation; War Planning and Strategic Thinking; able to put the hours in to get things done; willing to assist.

Togas
war tendency: 7
strategic mind: 7
level of commitment: 8
skills: Big Picture planning, Risk assessment, Writing, Joint planning (with other nations).

Octavian the Tenth
war tendency: 4
level of commitment: 10
skills: amazing ability to eat 30 doughnuts in a single bite, calm demeanor, basic Photoshop skills, good working knowledge of IRC, general planning, writing and editting, dedication

ormuzd
level of commitment: 5
skills: micromanagement, lurking, asking confusing questions, entering chat everytime when I'm home, addiction, voting on every poll

Duddha
war tendency: 10
level of commitment: 7
skills: eating Babies, demonizing our enemies, constant proponent for war, neo-hawkism, belittling "peaceniks", buring witches and tratiors, lurking

rush
war tendency: 5
strategic mind: 9
level of commitment: 4
skills : Excel spreadsheet. powerpoint charts. good memory. propose "out of the box" suggestion that eventually got shot down. non-political. law binding. follow the chain of command.

Arnelos
level of commitment: 3-4? (for now)
skills: Politics, diplomacy, consensus building (well, when I'm not playing politics, that is), being "The Great Deceiver"(tm), having an ego smaller than Trip's, deceiving UberKruX (or did I cover that one already?), "anal level of analysis" of Civ3 game data with Excel spreadsheets, having a fetish for artillery units in Civ3, and being rather warlike while somehow retaining a reputation for being a peacenik builder because I lead the DIA in the SPDG.

WhiteBandit
level of commitment: 6
skills: Mainly diplomatic skills, though I can use photoshop and even program simple things (C3-WorkerCalculator) Generally an IRC wizard Usually a builder, but I find with C3C I have played more warlike games. Some excel experience.

Makahlua
war tendency: 6, but get me outraged and I can hit 8 or 9 ^^
strategic mind: 6, working on 7 - part of the fun of DG's is me learning new/better play
level of commitment: 4ish at the moment because the ACDG has most of my attention
skills: some photoshop (well PSP in my case), know a bit of html, do write occasionally, medium IRC skillz, master lurker , and I know my way around a kitchen. Any cracks about the appropriateness of women in the kitchen will

Aidun
War tendency: 6
Strategic mind 8
Level of Commitment 4
Skills: Diplomacy, combined FA, military and internal policy making, get agressive when I have to use excel.

E_T
War tendency: 4-6 (building a better warmachine thru Economic Developement)
Strategic mind: 6-8 (depending on Era)
Level of Commitment: 2-4 (Currently MoI of PTW ISDG Team Apolyton besides member of other DG teams)
Skills: Analysis of Intentions and Capabilities; Corel Draw & Corel Photo-Paint; Uber-Spreadsheets for building planning purposes - Excel; An understanding of Big Picture over long time periods and how that effects what we do today and near future. Former SMC for SPDG1 (planned and Implemented German Demise, while fighting a second Front War - Romans). Knowing that slow & steady wins the race in War (at most times...) and that Recon is a key in tactical planning when the fighting is in progress; Knowing the importance of Human Intelligence to figure what they are doing, conversely, the need to give them as little as possible for them to base an evaluation of us. Able to come up with brilliant Ideas for many things.

Vladimir Antlerkov
War tendency: 4-6
Strategic mind: 6-7
Commitment: 3-5
Skills: Micromanagement, naming plans/units, can pass for a ninja if need be, MS Office crap

Name: Jagjef
Strategic mind: 7
Commitment:3
Skills: Roleplaying, Sailing, Having fun playing CIV

UnOrthOdOx
War Tendency: Entirely depends on chosen Role. Haven't decided for this game.
Strategic Mind: 7
Level of commitment: 6, prefer to watch, but will join govt if I see a deficit (not likely). Even when I DO join, prefer to be more organizer than totalitarian.

Skills: Writing newspaper, roleplaying, diplomacy when I decide to put my mind to it, crazy/stupid ideas, psychotic ramblings.

Rendelnep
war tendency:4
strategic mind: 3
level of commitment:3.5

um errrr.... I 'm just here to lurk as usual. Usually goto war because i want my own continent... more of a builder

Beta
level of commitment: 7 (but will crank this up to a 9 or 10 when F/A swings into full operational mode.)
skills: have proven to myself, and others, , that I am not a skilled offensive military tactician; I have become a better builder than I was; I can see the big strategic picture quite well; I am a fairly good diplomat; I write well; I spell good and my grammer is grate; and I can throw monkey poo farther than anyone else in this forum - except for maybe conmcb and Hot_Enamel.

Rhothicanneverspellthisrighterill
War Tendency: 6 (I'm a war-builder...I build so that I can make war).
Strategic Mind: 8 (I haven't tested my war abilities on people too much yet)
Level of commitment: 7 (originally 3 until I got yanked into some MOI duties)

Skills: Micromanagement, making the simulation map, organizational threads, whining about being yanked into MOI duties, making Beta eat his monkey poo (Balderdash PBEM joke).

GodKing
War Tendancy: 8
Strategic Mind: 6.5
Time: 2 (may change)
Skills: mastur.....er, um, you meen civ skills. Ok, Efficiency planning, ticking other civ players off, and spelling bad.

Dominae
strategic mind: 1
level of commitment: 3, might get higher
skills: counting Shields, abusing the AI, psychotic stares

Last edited by Inverse Icarus; March 22, 2004 at 02:31.
Inverse Icarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4, 2004, 10:44   #2
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 14:43
Uber you are frigging hilarious.
Thanks for getting this started

conmcb25
skills: consensus building, the ability to look at a good plan and make it better, strong supporter of group decisions, the amazing ability to kiss other teams arse's to promote our objectives.
Old March 4, 2004, 16:39   #3
Vander
ACDG The Human HivePtWDG2 SunshineAlpha Centauri Democracy GameMacCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Morgan
Prince

Local Time: 11:43
Vander
Strategic Mind: 6
Level of Commitement: 3
Skillz: I'm a writer; I can lead discussion (if need be); I have a great time acting as a devil's advocate; I also hang around CFC a bit, so if we ever see them....
and then refusing to decide
Vander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4, 2004, 21:36   #4
Paddy
Iron CiversApolyton Storywriters' GuildThe Courts of Candle'BreBtS Tri-LeagueC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Blood Oath HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG The HordeC4WDG éirich tuireannApolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Local Time: 03:43
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Paddy
Strategic Mind: 8
Level of Commitement: 8
Skills: Administration; Writing; Motivation; War Planning and Strategic Thinking; able to put the hours in to get things done; willing to assist.
Old March 4, 2004, 22:21   #5
Togas
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 SunshineC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 10:43
Togas
strategic mind: 7
level of commitment: 8
skills: Big Picture planning, Risk assessment, Writing, Joint planning (with other nations).
Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.
Togas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5, 2004, 00:14   #6
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 12:43
Super Doughnut Man!

erm...

Octavian the Tenth

war tendency: 4
level of commitment: 10
skills: amazing ability to eat 30 doughnuts in a single bite, calm demeanor, basic Photoshop skills, good working knowledge of IRC, general planning, writing and editting, dedication
Old March 6, 2004, 04:54   #7
ormuzd
Civilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameIron CiversApolyton UniversityC4DG The HordeC3CDG Ankh-Morpork
Emperor

Local Time: 20:43
ormuzd
level of commitment: 5
skills: micromanagement, lurking, asking confusing questions, entering chat everytime when I'm home, addiction, voting on every poll
ormuzd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6, 2004, 05:25   #8
Duddha
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

Duddha

war tendency: 10
level of commitment: 7
skills: eating Babies, demonizing our enemies, constant proponent for war, neo-hawkism, belittling "peaceniks", buring witches and tratiors, lurking
Duddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8, 2004, 00:04   #9
rush
Civilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC4DG The Mercenary Team
Prince

Local Time: 01:43
this is fun,

rush

war tendency: 5
level of commitment: 4
skills : Excel spreadsheet. powerpoint charts. good memory. propose "out of the box" suggestion that eventually got shot down. non-political. law binding. follow the chain of command.
Old March 8, 2004, 23:50   #10
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Arnelos
level of commitment: 3-4? (for now)
skills: Politics, diplomacy, consensus building (well, when I'm not playing politics, that is), being "The Great Deceiver"(tm), having an ego smaller than Trip's, deceiving UberKruX (or did I cover that one already?), "anal level of analysis" of Civ3 game data with Excel spreadsheets, having a fetish for artillery units in Civ3, and being rather warlike while somehow retaining a reputation for being a peacenik builder because I lead the DIA in the SPDG.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9, 2004, 00:15   #11
WhiteBandit
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Prince

WhiteBandit
level of commitment: 6
skills: Mainly diplomatic skills, though I can use photoshop and even program simple things (C3-WorkerCalculator) Generally an IRC wizard Usually a builder, but I find with C3C I have played more warlike games. Some excel experience.

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)
WhiteBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9, 2004, 23:01   #12
Makahlua
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMPtWDG2 TabemonoACDG PeaceCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG3 Data AngelsC4WDG Team ApolytonC3CDG Blood Oath HordeBtS Tri-LeagueCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV PBEMC4DG The HordeCiv4 SP Democracy GameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team
King

Makahlua

war tendency: 6, but get me outraged and I can hit 8 or 9 ^^
strategic mind: 6, working on 7 - part of the fun of DG's is me learning new/better play
level of commitment: 4ish at the moment because the ACDG has most of my attention
skills: some photoshop (well PSP in my case), know a bit of html, do write occasionally, medium IRC skillz, master lurker , and I know my way around a kitchen. Any cracks about the appropriateness of women in the kitchen will be summarily dealt with using my very sharp Wustof-Trident knives .....capiche?
Old March 9, 2004, 23:16   #13
Aidun
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC4WDG Huygen's UnionC4BtSDG TemplarsC4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 20:43
Aidun
Strategic mind 8
Level of Commitment 4
Skills: Diplomacy, combined FA, military and internal policy making, get agressive when I have to use excel.
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG
Aidun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14, 2004, 12:03   #14
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

E_T
War tendency: 4-6 (building a better warmachine thru Economic Developement)
Strategic mind: 6-8 (depending on Era)
Level of Commitment: 2-4 (Currently MoI of PTW ISDG Team Apolyton besides member of other DG teams)
Skills: Analysis of Intentions and Capabilities; Corel Draw & Corel Photo-Paint; Uber-Spreadsheets for building planning purposes - Excel; An understanding of Big Picture over long time periods and how that effects what we do today and near future. Former SMC for SPDG1 (planned and Implemented German Demise, while fighting a second Front War - Romans). Knowing that slow & steady wins the race in War (at most times...) and that Recon is a key in tactical planning when the fighting is in progress; Knowing the importance of Human Intelligence to figure what they are doing, conversely, the need to give them as little as possible for them to base an evaluation of us. Able to come up with brilliant Ideas for many things.

/me is not being too modest, I hope....

E_T
E_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2004, 06:11   #15
E_T
C3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG SarantiumCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Emperor

Bumping this

So, Uber, what are your plans for this?? Maybe some wargame sims?? Quick PBEM's to help hone our skills. Strategy map planning sessions?

Let's see what we can start figuring out

E_T
E_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17, 2004, 09:14   #16
Vlad Antlerkov
Civilization III Democracy Game
King

Name: Vladimir Antlerkov
War tendency: 4-6
Strategic mind: 6-7
Commitment: 3-5

Skills: Micromanagement, naming plans/units, can pass for a ninja if need be, MS Office crap
Vlad Antlerkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 18, 2004, 12:07   #17
jagjef
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III Democracy GameC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMApolyton UniversityC4DG Vox
Prince

Local Time: 19:43
Name: Jagjef
Strategic mind: 7
Commitment:3
Skills: Roleplaying, Sailing, Having fun playing CIV
Old March 18, 2004, 14:07   #18
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by E_T
Bumping this

So, Uber, what are your plans for this?? Maybe some wargame sims?? Quick PBEM's to help hone our skills. Strategy map planning sessions?

Let's see what we can start figuring out

E_T
i wanted an initial list of all the players on our team that would actively contribute to discussions regarding planning and fighting wars. everyone is invited to discuss everything in any AAW thread, but i was interested in seeing who can do what, and how much i can count on them.

the AAW will be a central "club" for strategic planning regarding wars, but it is not at all exclusive. although it won't see much use for a while (as the SMC's job right now is soley exploration), i am interested in eventually having people run tests and perhaps have some quick "test games". we may even be interested in "re-creating" the current map that we see in a scenario file (leaving all the black as ocean), and having a little "war game". we could even divide into little teams and have fun with it.

but, to reiterate, i just really to know who is good at doing what, and how much i can count on them to do it in the future.

Old March 19, 2004, 07:17   #19
rendelnep
PtWDG LegolandCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 Monty PythonC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamC3CDG Ankh-MorporkCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 06:43
Rendelnep
war tendency:4
strategic mind: 3
level of commitment:3.5

um errrr.... I 'm just here to lurk as usual. Usually goto war because i want my own continent... more of a builder
rendelnep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19, 2004, 13:05   #20
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

UnOrthOdOx
War Tendency: Entirely depends on chosen Role. Haven't decided for this game.
Strategic Mind: 7
Level of commitment: 6, prefer to watch, but will join govt if I see a deficit (not likely). Even when I DO join, prefer to be more organizer than totalitarian.

Skills: Writing newspaper, roleplaying, diplomacy when I decide to put my mind to it, crazy/stupid ideas, psychotic ramblings.

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19, 2004, 19:49   #21
Dominae
BtS Tri-LeaguePtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Dominae
Old March 19, 2004, 21:42   #22
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

GodKing
War Tendancy: 8
Strategic Mind: 6.5
Time: 2 (may change)
Skills: mastur.....er, um, you meen civ skills. Ok, Efficiency planning, ticking other civ players off, and spelling bad.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19, 2004, 23:58   #23
UnOrthOdOx
PtWDG2 TabemonoPtWDG Glory of WarApolyton Storywriters' GuildIron CiversApolytoners Hall of FameC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogCiv4 SP Democracy GamePolyCast TeamC4DG The Mercenary TeamC4WDG The Goonies
Emperor

You forgot putting up with UnO's ungodly chat hours, GK...

That's a special skill all it's own.

That and surviving that term 3 curse. Lets see: WIA lost his girlfriend, I had numberous fun problems including being sued for saving a guys leg, and you had all that fun with your Lasik. That whole term was cursed...

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby
UnOrthOdOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2004, 00:01   #24
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Dominae
Dominae

Dominae, your humility is impressive.
Arnelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2004, 20:21   #25
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Don't remind me unortho. The chat hours I could handle. The other stuff.... well, lets just say glad we are where we are.

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2004, 23:55   #26
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

level of commitment: 7 (but will crank this up to a 9 or 10 when F/A swings into full operational mode.)
skills: have proven to myself, and others, , that I am not a skilled offensive military tactician; I have become a better builder than I was; I can see the big strategic picture quite well; I am a fairly good diplomat; I write well; I spell good and my grammer is grate; and I can throw monkey poo farther than anyone else in this forum - except for maybe conmcb and Hot_Enamel.

"INCOMING!!!!"

Old March 20, 2004, 23:57   #27
Beta
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 MonkeyC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversCivilization IV PBEMCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamDiploGamesInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG TemplarsC3CDG Team Babylon
Deity

edit - d/p
Old March 21, 2004, 00:30   #28
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Beta
I can throw monkey poo farther than anyone else in this forum - except for maybe conmcb and Hot_Enamel.
Its a good thing you made this qualification
Old March 22, 2004, 02:28   #29
Rhothaerill
supporter
C4DG SarantiumPtWDG Vox ControliCivilization III Democracy GamePtWDG2 TabemonoInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildApolyton UniversityCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG Euphorica
Emperor

Local Time: 11:43
I guess I might as well post this now that I'm getting deeper into this game.

War Tendency: 6 (I'm a war-builder...I build so that I can make war).
Strategic Mind: 8 (I haven't tested my war abilities on people too much yet)
Level of commitment: 7 (originally 3 until I got yanked into some MOI duties)

Skills: Micromanagement, making the simulation map, organizational threads, whining about being yanked into MOI duties, making Beta eat his monkey poo (Balderdash PBEM joke).
Rhothaerill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23, 2004, 14:21   #30
GhengisFarb™
lifer
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG Glory of WarCivilization II Democracy GameCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Deity

GhengisFarb
war tendency: 1
level of commitment: 2
skills: have not manifested themselves to my knowledge
GhengisFarb™ is offline   Reply With Quote