Old March 8, 2004, 03:34   #61
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 05:46
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu
You really think that Jamski or HongHu matters that much?
They do to me.
Old March 8, 2004, 05:50   #62
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 06:46
Quote:
Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
No doupt our Gods have been monitoring all such activity as if this was a grand soap-opera and can share this juicy tale with all of us when the time comes. No matter what the outcome is their should be no hard feelings on anyones part, this is a game after all and a fun one at that.
Ah yes.... the Gods.....those devious all-seeing do-nothingers....

/me waits for the revelation that at least one God was not favouring his chosen followers, but really showing a conflict of interest in order to get libations without favours granted!

Poor Jamski, he had no chance against the femme fatale HongHu anyway....

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 8, 2004, 10:04   #63
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 20:46
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
You don't know Jamski enough.
IOW, ?

What fate have I escaped by not choosing the Hive

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 8, 2004, 11:47   #64
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 12:46
You cannot escape from your fate.

Quote:
Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
Hummm... Quite a lots happened in my absense (my computer died but a new one will be ready soon). I am troubled to learn Hong Hu has taken and Anti- CPU stance as she was once the revered diplomate towards our faction and is known to be a big wheel within the hives inexcrutable politics. I hope the situation dose not degenate into war.

On a side note I am hoping when this game is finaly concluded we can all openly and honestly discuss all of the internal politics that have been going on all this time and reveal all these mysteries. I for one would realy enjoy that perspective on the game. No doupt our Gods have been monitoring all such activity as if this was a grand soap-opera and can share this juicy tale with all of us when the time comes. No matter what the outcome is their should be no hard feelings on anyones part, this is a game after all and a fun one at that.
Function Impaler, I thought about you last night, can you believe that? As for HongHu's anti-CPU stance, you'll understand me eventually. I still love you guys very much. ("Love your enemies." Isn't that what we were told to do? ) And you'll realize the meaning of that one day.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 8, 2004, 14:56   #65
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:

You don't know Jamski enough.

for Jamski

for Voltaire who would accept such a thing

for me because I chose CyCon instead of my former favourite faction Hive

Last edited by Illuminatus; March 8, 2004 at 17:20.
Old March 8, 2004, 16:19   #66
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:
You cannot escape from your fate.

Function Impaler, I thought about you last night, can you believe that? As for HongHu's anti-CPU stance, you'll understand me eventually. I still love you guys very much. ("Love your enemies. " Isn't that what we were told to do? ) And you'll realize the meaning of that one day.

You have just done two things:

1. You have called CPU an enemy of the Hive

2. You have announced that you are preparing to attack us in future!
Old March 8, 2004, 17:05   #67
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

I said that you'll understand the meaning of my love one day. Not the meaning of enemies.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 8, 2004, 17:09   #68
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Quote:
I said that you'll understand the meaning of my love one day. Not the meaning of enemies.

Old March 8, 2004, 17:15   #69
Snowflake
Princess

Quote:
Originally posted by obstructor

for me because I chose CyCon instead of my Hive
Your Hive huh?

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 8, 2004, 17:17   #70
Illuminatus
staff
Provost

Ups! [darthvadervoice]It is true.. I am your chairman... [/darthvadervoice]

A misstype. I was probablythinking how Hive was my favorite faction to play.
Old March 8, 2004, 17:35   #71
Snowflake
Princess

We can sense the love from your deep uncounciousness ...

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 8, 2004, 17:52   #72
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Hmm, I hope you don't love CPU like a black widow spider.
Old March 8, 2004, 18:19   #73
Snowflake
Princess

Guess what my starsign is?

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 8, 2004, 20:42   #74
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Guess what my starsign is?
Scorpius, off course

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 8, 2004, 23:33   #75
Snowflake
Princess

score

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 9, 2004, 05:05   #76
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

Local Time: 04:46
Quote:
Enigma!!! Hey guess what, the Hive turn still has "Turnplayer Enigma" in it, believe it or not.
I did that because I felt wierd being prompted as Voltaire in the game.
I figured you'd have changed it on your first turn.

Multiplayer : Customise your faction?

I was never defeated. I got annoyed and left, and proceeded to do something else.
I figure I choose a less authoritative, orders&rules-oriented system next time?
Old March 9, 2004, 05:26   #77
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Sure Hive is authorative and such, but it seems that nobody cares for obeying any hive rules.

(Edited out stuff I shouldn't have said)

Last edited by Kody; March 9, 2004 at 05:38.
Old March 9, 2004, 05:32   #78
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 18:46
Quote:
Or recently even what the majority wanted/what was logical to do.
Noone is litening to the majority in the Hive anymore.
/me glares at Mead*

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 9, 2004, 05:39   #79
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Someone should write an apology... it'll become obvious why if not this turn then next turn...
Old March 9, 2004, 06:10   #80
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

An apology to who? You hiverians are being very mysterious again...

- Paul Valery
Old March 9, 2004, 06:49   #81
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Kody ain't a Hiverian.

And I distance myself from the whole thing.

Let it be know that I really wanted this turn to be replayed by someone else.

-Jam
Old March 9, 2004, 07:10   #82
Kody
Emperor

Well I'm my loyalty is still there. However cycon will chuck a spack if I rejoined the Hive and I don't think I want to devote the time to playing the turns properly.

Just the groaning over some of the things said in hive posts is enough to keep me occupied for hours.

Also I already know Googlie's answer to your question. The answer is no. However, the cycon are pretty good at arguing so if you can get the cycon to argue the case for you it'll probably be allowed....
Old March 9, 2004, 12:15   #83
Snowflake
Princess

Sigh. Only thing I can say is that life at Hive is sometimes crazy. (I know I said it before, and I'm saying it again.)

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 10, 2004, 02:41   #84
Enigma_Nova
C4DG The Mercenary Team
Emperor

If it's still insane with me gone, imagine what it was like when I was still there!
Old March 10, 2004, 03:13   #85
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

Whats wrong with you people?

- Paul Valery
Old March 10, 2004, 08:12   #86
Jamski
Deity

Its the nerve-stapling as children.

-Jam
Old March 10, 2004, 13:36   #87
Impaler[WrG]
Civilization IV CreatorsACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 MorganPolyCast Team
King

Local Time: 11:46
To Hong Hu:

Good to hear from you, perhaps we shall end up in the same team next game. I am going Peace Keepers who else is with me?
Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche
Old March 10, 2004, 16:32   #88
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

I'm still hoping for an SP game. If not, then a position of Moderator. I don't really want all the 'aggressive diplomacy' and infighting of a MP DG again, as a player, even though that has died down somewhat.

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old March 11, 2004, 07:30   #89
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 06:46
I agree! SP or nothing for me. I am a little sorry it has to come to that, but I am sick of the bickering and the pettiness that seems inevitable with MP DGs everywhere.

And whilst I'm OT - Tass, clear your inbox! I have a cause to fight for!

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 11, 2004, 13:23   #90
t_ras
ACDG The Human Hive
King

what's SP? singel player?
"Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye :)