Old March 7, 2004, 22:57   #1
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 15:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
What is up with me?
I went out dancing with some friends and I went crazy. I even did some things (drink beer) which I shouldn't of. I wasn't drunk. But people gathered around and starting cheering and clapping when I was dancing. I never knew I could dance well but it seems like the crowd was quite surprised. I was once a quiet introvert and now I go out whenever I have a chance with friends to go clubbing. Am I changing or something? And to add to that, I was convinced by a few friends in dying and spiking my hair... blue. I even dyed my eyebrows blue. Don't believe me?

http://www.glomar.net/bluehair.jpg

You may see less and less of me as time goes on.

(Don't worry, my political views aren't changing... well with the exception that I am a bit more liberal in drinking habits)
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old March 7, 2004, 22:58   #2
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 12:53
Your hair doesn't look any more blue than your balls on a busy saturday night.
Old March 7, 2004, 23:00   #3
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
Your hair doesn't look any more blue than your balls on a busy saturday night.
Shut up.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old March 7, 2004, 23:03   #4
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

GAH! MY EYES!!!!
Old March 7, 2004, 23:05   #5
Giancarlo
King

What? The hair you say?
Old March 7, 2004, 23:07   #6
Ted Striker
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 10:53
Just be careful man

Everyone in LA always isn't who they appear to be

And make sure to put on a jimmy sack

Mis Novias
Old March 7, 2004, 23:09   #7
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Ted Striker
Just be careful man

Everyone in LA always isn't who they appear to be

And make sure to put on a jimmy sack
I only have a small group of friends... four or five that I go out with all the time. Mostly good people too...

And now I am not sleeping around. Don't insinuate that. I am dating as things didn't work out too well with Kyle.. we were two different personalities.
Old March 7, 2004, 23:09   #8
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

If you're going to dye your hair blue, do it right like my friend John.

Edit: Censored the nude madonna poster. Forgot he had that.
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	johnweb.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	66527  
Old March 7, 2004, 23:11   #9
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
If you're going to dye your hair blue, do it right like my friend John.
Hmm... my camera wasn't taking the photo in the best condition so it was more blue than it appeared (sun light issues). But your friend John has it definitely right on the spot. I will try to make it better. Thanks man. (He's cute)
Old March 7, 2004, 23:51   #10
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 18:53
Blue hair I'm going to have to try that. I've got blonde highlights in at the moment, because they look good. Have tried red, need to try blue and purple, just for fun

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old March 7, 2004, 23:52   #11
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Drogue
Blue hair I'm going to have to try that. I've got blonde highlights in at the moment, because they look good. Have tried red, need to try blue and purple, just for fun
I might consider blonde highlights.. Seems like a cute thing to do..
Old March 7, 2004, 23:54   #12
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Local Time: 14:53
Quote:
(Don't worry, my political views aren't changing... well with the exception that I am a bit more liberal in drinking habits)
Typical conservative. Have a little bit of fun and your views suddenly change to more liberal .
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old March 8, 2004, 00:00   #13
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
Quote:
Typical conservative. Have a little bit of fun and your views suddenly change to more liberal .
Be quiet you.... commie!
Old March 8, 2004, 00:01   #14
Imran Siddiqui
staff

Soon you'll be smoking dope and talking about legalization .
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
Old March 8, 2004, 00:03   #15
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Soon you'll be smoking dope and talking about legalization .
In your commie dreams! (Sorry I don't smoke dope, I have seen people smoking it at a concert before and it doesn't appeal nor does it smell good)
Old March 8, 2004, 00:04   #16
Imran Siddiqui
staff

Sorry, you'll be snorting coke or shooting heroin. You definetly have the look of it.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:06   #17
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Sorry, you'll be snorting coke or shooting heroin. You definetly have the look of it.
No.. I don't do drugs either. It doesn't appeal to me. I want to excel in my studies and work hard towards a degree.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:07   #18
Imran Siddiqui
staff

Yeah, you got that look... especially with the blue hair. You're in Cali. I sure someone will hook you up.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:08   #19
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Yeah, you got that look... especially with the blue hair. You're in Cali. I sure someone will hook you up.
Imran, for the last time... I wouldn't do drugs. I got my life ahead of me... I am not going to screw it up.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:11   #20
Imran Siddiqui
staff

Don't lie to me... you know you want a white powder mustache. It's good stuff, I've heard. Give in to your cravings.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:12   #21
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

Local Time: 13:53
marijuana will make your life more fun... stimulate your mind foo!
Old March 8, 2004, 00:14   #22
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Don't lie to me... you know you want a white powder mustache. It's good stuff, I've heard. Give in to your cravings.
You are an idiot. If you want to screw up your life go ahead. But I'm not falling into that trap. I would rather take a bullet in the head.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:16   #23
Imran Siddiqui
staff

Come on... tell me how it is. Was it good coke?
Old March 8, 2004, 00:16   #24
Oncle Boris
Mac
Emperor

I think the most ironic thing ever has just happened to me.

I was about to hit reply to mock Fez, but I sneezed and struck the 'Add Giancarlo to my buddy list' button by accident.

I think I'll keep it to remember this glorious mistake.
"Now you're gonna ask me, is it an enforcer's job to drop the gloves against the other team's best player? Well sure no, but you've gotta know, these guys, they don't think like you and me." (Joël Bouchard, commenting on the Gaborik-Carcillo incident).
Old March 8, 2004, 00:19   #25
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Come on... tell me how it is. Was it good coke?
I don't do coke. I have my life ahead of me.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:21   #26
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Originally posted by Giancarlo
I have my life ahead of me.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:22   #27
Giancarlo
King

I'd like this thread to be locked... :/
Old March 8, 2004, 00:26   #28
Drogue
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMNationStatesACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 SpartansACDG3 MorganACDG3 Data AngelsPolyCast TeamC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNsACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Apolyton Knight (Off-Topic Co-Moderator)

Local Time: 18:53
C'mon guys. How did a lighthearted thread about Fez's social life turn into this many insults. I mean sure, he's Fez, he has a history of insults, but give the guy a break!

As for the coke or the bullet in the head, wouldn't the latter be kinda a problem for having you're whole life ahead of you? Either way, you can have a social life and post here. I do

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker
Old March 8, 2004, 00:35   #29
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

Local Time: 13:53
just for the record, I didn't insult Giancarlo. I think he should smoke weed and chill the **** out.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:38   #30
mrmitchell
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayCall to Power Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamNationStatesPtWDG2 Tabemono
King

Quote:
How did a lighthearted thread about Fez's social life turn into this many insults.
How did blue-haired, and thus presumably "hip" Fez, take so many repeated baits?