Old March 8, 2004, 00:39   #31
Giancarlo
King

Local Time: 15:53
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Sava
just for the record, I didn't insult Giancarlo. I think he should smoke weed and chill the **** out.
Look drinking illegally was as far as I was gonna go when breaking the law. I hate the smell of weed, and besides drinking socially is better. And my friends are a good bunch of people.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:58   #32
bipolarbear
Never Ending Stories
King

Local Time: 11:53
You should grow your hair out a bit longer. I think that would make you hotter. But that's just me.

Quote:
As for the coke or the bullet in the head, wouldn't the latter be kinda a problem for having you're whole life ahead of you?

As long as we're on weed(not like ON weed {corny i know, but i jsut can't help it}) let me just say, that it isn't a ticket ot screwing up your life. I know many people with great grades, college offers, and who are actually intelligent who regularly smoke. Alcohol is the more dangerous drug. It is ACTUALLY addicting, affects every cell structure in teh body, leaves ou in less control of yourself than pot odes, and also I've heard about people who get drunk and beat up theri wives, but never with weed.
Old March 8, 2004, 00:59   #33
Theben
Deity

Local Time: 14:53
@ Imran
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Old March 8, 2004, 01:00   #34
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

Local Time: 13:53
Quote:
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Look drinking illegally was as far as I was gonna go when breaking the law. I hate the smell of weed, and besides drinking socially is better. And my friends are a good bunch of people.
You don't need to like the smell to enjoy the feeling. A few puffs gets you high... that's better than drinking 8-15 beers or other drinks. Don't get me wrong, some alcohol is good. But alcohol is much worse for you, physically, than marijuana. There's a reason so many millions of of Americans "break" the law and smoke weed. I'm not saying you have to become a pot-head. Just experiment... do it once. If you don't like it, then you don't have to do it again. You've got nothing to lose Giancarlo.

Trust me. It's worth it. And I've never gotten sick or hung-over from smoking weed.

as for the topic: I'm glad to hear you are enjoying yourself. I was never a fan of weird hair colors though. But whatever floats yer boat.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:04   #35
Giancarlo
King

I am going to tell you this: Screw you all who tell me to smoke weed. I'd rather to rot in hell if there is one. You have no right. I did drink a bit of wine and a bit of beer. I heard wine is good for you in moderate amounts. That is the way I drink it, especially red wine which is my favorite. Anti-oxidants people. I am probably adding years to my life. I don't ever overdrink. So bipolar you are wrong on that one. I am not growing my hair out. It just becomes a mess to maintain.
Lets face it. We flamiing queers have more appeal then Pat Robertson and other religious wackos. We have shows that are really growing in popularity. We have more channels (Q TV, Logo Channel). And we help people in their style issues (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy). The last thing I saw a religious preacher did was ask for $5 in a "generous pledge" to help his bank account in Zurich, erhm, some starving kids in Zimbabwe.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:17   #36
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Local Time: 12:53
Grow your hair out.

It's what I'm doing.

I'm going to get highlights in it again at some point.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:18   #37
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

Quote:
I'd rather to rot in hell if there is one.
why the hostility?

Quote:
You have no right.
I'm recommending a good experience to you. I have every right foo!
Old March 8, 2004, 01:19   #38
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Asher
Grow your hair out.

It's what I'm doing.

I'm going to get highlights in it again at some point.
I don't want to. It is a pain in the neck to maintain and my hair gets really messy when I grow it out. It looks like a freaking weed. It is just the way I am. Don't get me wrong, your hair probably looks good grown out, but mine doesn't. I tried it before.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:19   #39
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
why the hostility?

I'm recommending a good experience to you. I have every right foo!
I am not smoking weed. It just does not appeal to me. Is there something difficult about that for you to understand?
Old March 8, 2004, 01:20   #40
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

Quote:
I am not smoking weed. It just does not appeal to me. Is there something difficult about that for you to understand?
I just asked why... sheesh... you are so bent outta shape... you should do it just because it would mellow you out.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:21   #41
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

[PEER PRESSURE]
SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED
[/PEER PRESSURE]
Old March 8, 2004, 01:22   #42
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
I just asked why... sheesh... you are so bent outta shape... you should do it just because it would mellow you out.
I am bent out of shape because you are suggesting something that doesn't appeal and I already mentioned that fact. It just doesn't smell good nor does it appeal to me.

I am a social drinker. I don't ever get drunk. I like red wine and some beer. I mellow out when I drink wine. I never overdrink. If I do, I get knocked out. I fall asleep. I can't handle too much alcohol.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:23   #43
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

you know you wanna
Old March 8, 2004, 01:24   #44
joncha
MacNationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 03:53
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
[PEER PRESSURE]
SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED
[/PEER PRESSURE]
You know you want to.... all the cool kids are doing it.

And just in case a disputant, calls you to dispute about their claims,
Do not, then, dispute on them, except by way of an external dispute.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:24   #45
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

You're a college student in California, Fez. Learn to relax a bit.

Getting a little shitfaced every now and then is a good thing for a lot of people. A welcome break from the norm.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:24   #46
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
you know you wanna
I'm not putting up with this. Is there something wrong with you? Is there something you don't understand?

I am requesting this thread be locked.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:27   #47
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

it's not like getting high is against your religion... wait, does fascism have a policy against pot?
Old March 8, 2004, 01:27   #48
joncha
MacNationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 03:53
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Actually, I'm personally not that big on pot. It makes me paranoid. But I do know many people who enjoy it every once in a while.

Since its not addictive, you should just give it a try, to see if you do like it. That (aside from the whole education thing) is what college is for.

jon.

And just in case a disputant, calls you to dispute about their claims,
Do not, then, dispute on them, except by way of an external dispute.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:28   #49
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
You're a college student in California, Fez. Learn to relax a bit.

Getting a little shitfaced every now and then is a good thing for a lot of people. A welcome break from the norm.
I am relaxed right now..

But I'm not smoking weed.

I actually find a relaxing stimulant to be chocolate.... and I want to have some now. Talk about an addiction.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:29   #50
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
it's not like getting high is against your religion... wait, does fascism have a policy against pot?
Nope. It just doesn't appeal. And besides I won't get in trouble (or run that chance) for buying chocolate which makes me feel in bliss whenever I eat it.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:31   #51
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

Quote:
Nope. It just doesn't appeal. And besides I won't get in trouble (or run that chance) for buying chocolate which makes me feel in bliss whenever I eat it.
Dude...maybe it's best if you stay away from anything more powerful than chocolate.

If chocolate puts you in a state of bliss, weed would give you a heartattack.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:33   #52
Giancarlo
King

Quote:

Dude...maybe it's best if you stay away from anything more powerful than chocolate.

If chocolate puts you in a state of bliss, weed would give you a heartattack.
I just enjoy the taste of chocolate. I enjoy the flavor of food too... that is another thing I like to do. Eat. It makes me happy. There I admitted it.

Weed is stupid. And I'm not smoking it.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:33   #53
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

Quote:
Weed is stupid
how do you know if you've never done it? plus, if you like food, you'd love weed. It makes EVERYTHING taste ****ing awesome!
Old March 8, 2004, 01:34   #54
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
how do you know if you've never done it? plus, if you like food, you'd love weed. It makes EVERYTHING taste ****ing awesome!
You're a raving nutcase. Go see a psychologist.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:36   #55
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

He's ****ing with you, Gian.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:36   #56
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

every Thursday morning...

live a little Giancarlo... God put weed here for you (and me) to enjoy.
Old March 8, 2004, 01:40   #57
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
every Thursday morning...

live a little Giancarlo... God put weed here for you (and me) to enjoy.
I'm going out with a guy... for a coffee..
Old March 8, 2004, 01:41   #58
Sava
PolyCast Team
Emperor

ask him if he smokes bud
Old March 8, 2004, 01:42   #59
Asher
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
President of the OT

What happened to the tribute to your BF in the sig?
Old March 8, 2004, 01:43   #60
Giancarlo
King

Quote:
What happened to the tribute to your BF in the sig?
Well **** happens. We had a talk and decided things just weren't right for us... oh well. After a month... we just broke it off. I need somebody to cheer me up. I need a person, not a stimulant.