Old March 18, 2004, 13:16   #181
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 19:15
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
There is simply not a thing we can do as long as their is a master/slave relation beween Drones/Hive.
You can lie there like a dog, or you can stand and fight like me, fight like a man, fight for those who care, who have roleplayed this game for nearly a year, fight for Apolyton, fight for sportsmanship and fight for the ACDG!

Come on, if all the human factions get together and stop bickering we can beat the Drones.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 18, 2004, 13:17   #182
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 13:15
The Drones is a also human faction I think. Or am I wrong?

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 18, 2004, 13:32   #183
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Local Time: 21:15
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski
Come on, if all the human factions get together and stop bickering we can beat the Drones.
Jam, Jam, Jam...

That offer has been made long before I even joined this forum. Appearantly the majority in your faction doesn't share that point of view.

I will have a few interesting MY ahead, I'm sure of that, and I might even make life interesting for you guys .

Btw, I'm looking forward to the next Pravda...
Wonder how the Hive will put it on paper...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 18, 2004, 13:39   #184
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Quote:
The Drones is a also human faction I think. Or am I wrong?
I thought the human factions participated in the game?

-Jam
Old March 18, 2004, 18:29   #185
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Local Time: 21:15
You should accent "a human".
Old March 18, 2004, 18:40   #186
Jamski
Deity

^Like he says.

-Jam
Old March 19, 2004, 02:25   #187
Trithemius
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Data Angels
Prince

Local Time: 07:15
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder
It is us playing along in a 'misinformation' campaign. Remember, cyborgs are still good in math and strategy calculation...
There is simply not a thing we can do as long as their is a master/slave relation beween Drones/Hive.
on lost opportunities...
Well it would be nice if the misinformation campaign didn't seem to keep dropping PEACE into the firing-line.
Old March 19, 2004, 10:34   #188
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 13:15
Quote:
Originally posted by Jamski

I thought the human factions participated in the game?

-Jam
And then there were the drones...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...