Old March 17, 2004, 18:05   #1
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 19:21
Local Date: November 2, 2010
New "I hate you" thread
Disclaimer : This thread does not represent the views of any faction nor does it represent the personal opinions of other posters in real life

Let the carnage commence.

-Jam
Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.
Old March 17, 2004, 18:09   #2
Jamski
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

The CyCon are clearly guilty of an unjustified war of agression vs the PEACE. I can think of no reason why they should have wanted to start this war. Furthermore they are cheating by using the Uni as slaves.

-Jam
Old March 17, 2004, 18:09   #3
Maniac
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyPolyCast TeamACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 21:21
Great idea!
Old March 17, 2004, 18:11   #4
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Hive is, as always, mixing issues in an incomprehensible potpouri. The only reason I can come up with is that the daily nerve-stapling they endure has damaged proper brainfunctions.

poor fullhumans...

Edit: Drogue, you really need to learn to check your PM box more regulary, a PM is awaiting your attention for over an hour now...

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 17, 2004, 18:12   #5
Jamski
Deity

Seriously, the CyCon has yet to justify either the mass-mindcontrol of the innocent Uni civillians or the illigal war of agression vs the peaceful PEACE faction.

-Jam
Old March 17, 2004, 18:17   #6
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

No Justification is needed, we're the CPU, we simply do things the most efficient way. Why waisting platoons of battle drones on a bunch of fullhumans when a simple neurological device can do the same?

/me remains silent at the 'illigal' war issue, since this word does not exist in it's dictionary memory bank. A cross-reference doesn't reveal the meaning of it either.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 17, 2004, 18:28   #7
Jamski
Deity

Silly CyCon spellchecker must be capable of comparing illigal to the database and finding illegal More proof that purehumans have superior logic capabilties.

I think the real reason you choose to remain silent on the issue of your unjustified attack on PEACE is that you have no reasons.

-Jam
Old March 17, 2004, 18:33   #8
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

I hate all of you.
Old March 17, 2004, 18:43   #9
Jamski
Deity

Every member of every faction? Wow!

-Jam
Old March 17, 2004, 18:49   #10
GeoModder
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
I hate all of you.
I you.

You might have to decide my fate soon.

Btw: O great Tass, my humble thanks for making me king of CPU... for the moment.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 17, 2004, 18:51   #11
Jamski
Deity

Would you like to say more about Maniac and Drogue, new primefunktion?

-Jam
Old March 17, 2004, 19:09   #12
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 12:21
Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder

I you.

You might have to decide my fate soon.

Btw: O great Tass, my humble thanks for making me king of CPU... for the moment.
GeoModder, now there’s a half-man/half-machine we can do business with.
Old March 17, 2004, 19:54   #13
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

I hate you!

diclaimer: only people that think they this message is for them are hated.

'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old March 17, 2004, 21:37   #14
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 16:21
I hate DBTS. His rabid bunnies attacked me during my last visit to the DBTSverse.

I hate Drogue. He smells of cabbage.

I hate Tassadar.

I hate Maniac, or whoever happens to be pretending they're the prime function nowadays.

I hate Impaler[WrG]. Your posts are too long. This is a democracy game, not a bloody STORY WRITING CONTEST.

I hate Tassadar.

I hate Spamski. I am envious of his postcount.

I hate laurentius. That evil, evil finn.

I hate Tassadar.

I hate GeoModder, or Obstructor, or whoever happens to be the current Dictator of Internal Affairs. That's MY job. MINE!

I hate Kassiopeia. He started a rec commons with a picture of him in the first post. *shudder*

I hate Tassadar.

I hate Method. That spamming bastard. He must be stopped before it's too late!
Old March 17, 2004, 21:44   #15
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace

I hate you!
Old March 17, 2004, 22:19   #16
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 12:21
I'm hurt, no body hates the Beloved Chairman?
Old March 17, 2004, 22:23   #17
Nubclear

I hate you, too!
Old March 17, 2004, 22:40   #18
Trithemius
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Data Angels
Prince

Local Time: 07:21
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Hate the hate, not the hater.
Old March 17, 2004, 22:44   #19
Nubclear

No. I hate you too.
Old March 17, 2004, 22:51   #20
Method
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Human HiveACDG PeaceACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

I hate you more.
Old March 17, 2004, 22:54   #21
Nubclear

I hate you more than you hate me.
Old March 17, 2004, 23:02   #22
Method
Emperor

Impossible.
Old March 17, 2004, 23:09   #23
Nubclear

Trust me: With the exception of Spamski, your at the top of my list.
Old March 17, 2004, 23:14   #24
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 06:21
I hate your list. It is evil.
Old March 17, 2004, 23:22   #25
Nubclear

Congratuations. Your now at the top of the list.
I hate you, Skanky.
Old March 17, 2004, 23:44   #26
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 06:21
Can you feel the ?

Good, cuz there isn't any.

Old March 17, 2004, 23:45   #27
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
No, the fitting smiley for you would be :ugly:
I only say this cause....I hate you!
Old March 17, 2004, 23:51   #28
Trithemius
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Data Angels
Prince

Local Time: 07:21
Quote:
Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
No, the fitting smiley for you would be :ugly:
I only say this cause....I hate you!
Tassadar needs a hug.
Old March 18, 2004, 00:12   #29
FlameFlash
Call to Power PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameAlpha Centauri PBEMMacACDG PeaceCall To Power SuperLeagueACDG3 Data AngelsCall to Power MultiplayerCivilization II PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerC4BtSDG Team Banana
Emperor

Local Time: 13:21
There's a lot of love in this thread...

As always, will play after work. I wonder if I'll ever be able to turn that the other way...
Old March 18, 2004, 00:24   #30
Nubclear

Quote:
Originally posted by Trithemius

Tassadar needs a hug.
No I don't. I hate you and

Quote:
There's a lot of love in this thread...
I hate you too.