Old June 15, 2004, 04:53   #31
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

Local Time: 13:21
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by Kloreep
I should be able to fill in for most of that time, though I may have occassional short absences like this saturday.
OK, then, that all sounds good. Now, if I can get some replacements for my PBEMs, everything should be in order.
Old June 15, 2004, 07:16   #32
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 15:21
Quote:
Originally posted by Octavian X

OK, then, that all sounds good. Now, if I can get some replacements for my PBEMs, everything should be in order.
Which ones do you need help on? And where is the appropriate thread??
Old June 18, 2004, 19:00   #33
Donegeal
PtWDG Glory of WarC4DG VoxApolyCon 06 ParticipantsC4BtSDG TemplarsSpore
Emperor

Local Time: 19:21
Re-infection. This is really starting to piss me off.
Donegeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2004, 20:37   #34
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

I will be mostly absent durring the next 2-3 weeks. Logging on, but I will be spending most of my computer time fixing the spreadsheet I am making (I will post a the updated version in the MOI thread showing where I stand, and try to keep that updated). I will be moving into my new house, so that is why I will be mostly absent.

Sorry if this causes any issues or problems. Please accept my appologies in advance.

GK

As long as I could figure a way to hump myself, I would be OK with that
--Con
GodKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26, 2004, 01:12   #35
Octavian X
Civilization III Democracy GameAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HivePtWDG Gathering StormPtWDG2 Monty PythonC4WDG Huygen's UnionC3CDG The Lost BoysC4DG The Mercenary TeamCiv4 SP Democracy GameACDG3 GaiansC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
King

And, for what it's worth, I've returned to my home.
Old June 29, 2004, 19:05   #36
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

For whats its worth, Im back after some some compounding RL issues last week.
Old June 29, 2004, 19:09   #37
Tassadar500
Emperor

Local Time: 12:21
Con, if Summer is going to be a really busy time for you, maybe you should fill Beta in just incase?
Tassadar500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3, 2004, 02:30   #38
Octavian X
King

I'll be away in Chicago from August 4 to August 11. I believe I'll be leaving when Togas is returning, so my hope is that Deputy Vice Consul (is that the position?) MWIA can fill in during that time.

And, while I'm at it, I'd appreciate it if someone would fill in for my Apolyton Team PBEM Red Game, and in my spot the Modified PBEM at MZO.
Old August 3, 2004, 08:16   #39
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 07:21
Local Date: November 3, 2010
So am I Deputy for two different Consuls at once, or just Deputy twice in a row...?

/me prepares to wear two hats just in case

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3, 2004, 08:44   #40
GodKing
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG2 TabemonoC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamApolyton UniversityC3CDG The Lost BoysCiv4 SP Democracy GameC4DG SarantiumC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Emperor

Yep, but does that mean you get 2 votes also?

--Con
Old August 3, 2004, 10:04   #41
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OCT_X

Send me an email at conmcb25 ~NOSPAM~ AT Bluemarble dot net

With the passwords and any guidance and Ill sub for you.

It would be helpful if you let me know whom you get the save from and whom to send it to for each.

Thanks
Old August 3, 2004, 20:56   #42
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 07:21
Local Date: November 3, 2010
If OctX does not resend the correct save to BAT within 12 hours, Klo or I will redo it and send it on.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
MrWhereItsAt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3, 2004, 22:43   #43
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

We SHOULD redo it sooner than that.

I just had a short chat with F-P and he said we have had the save for four days?

Is that true? If so we should replay it now and forward it, so BAT has it when they wake up in a few hours.
Old August 4, 2004, 01:12   #44
Tassadar500
Emperor

We've had it for a long time. BAT even sent an e-mail to Oct, so I'm not sure what happened.
Old August 4, 2004, 01:13   #45
Tassadar500
Emperor

I'm going to be away a week from today, so I suggest you contact Louis incase he sends something to me.
Old August 4, 2004, 07:14   #46
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Kloreep straightened this out last night.

Are you leaving today for a week?

Or are you leaving in a week??????

Im not quite sure from your post.
Old August 6, 2004, 16:53   #47
GodKing
Emperor

I will be gone from August 12 to August 16. Returning on the evening of the 16th. I will be out getting drunk, laid, and generally having fun camping with 5 women (and 2 other guys).

--Con
Old August 6, 2004, 17:42   #48
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Well if you call getting laid going out with Rosie Palm and her five sisters then fine, I guess we can accept that definition

Seriously, where ya going? In Michigan somewhere?

Ive camped in most of the State Forest Campgrounds in the Northern LP and UP over the years.

Just wondering. I miss those does and like to now live vicariously through others
Old August 7, 2004, 09:36   #49
GodKing
Emperor

I will be camping in Omar. It is a small private site on the Rifle River. We will be going down the river on inertubes (with a smaller tub to hold the cooler).

Omar is north of the thumb, on the east side. (For those of you who don't know michigan, these directions make no sence. For those who do, it makes perfect sence.)

--Con
Old August 7, 2004, 10:55   #50
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
I will be camping in Omar. It is a small private site on the Rifle River. We will be going down the river on inertubes (with a smaller tub to hold the cooler).

Omar is north of the thumb, on the east side. (For those of you who don't know michigan, these directions make no sence. For those who do, it makes perfect sence.)
Ive been around that area and Ive been on the Rifle river before. I usually camped in the State facilities though.

Have fun!
Old August 11, 2004, 12:39   #51
Octavian X
King

Well, I've returned from Chicago, and I'm glad I haven't missed anything important (though I was hoping the election would be more exciting).
Old August 11, 2004, 12:57   #52
Tassadar500
Emperor

It would have been closer if MWIA didn't become MIA.
Old August 11, 2004, 13:12   #53
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Octavian X
Well, I've returned from Chicago, and I'm glad I haven't missed anything important (though I was hoping the election would be more exciting).
I played one turn for you in the Modified PBEM at MZO, thats all that came around my way since you have been gone
Old August 11, 2004, 23:55   #54
Octavian X
King

Quote:
Originally posted by conmcb25

I played one turn for you in the Modified PBEM at MZO, thats all that came around my way since you have been gone
Ah well, I hadn't expected much to come during that short period of time. Many thanks, con. As much as I hate monkeys, I'll admit you're a good one.
Old August 12, 2004, 11:34   #55
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

I like banana's thats for sure.

Our disagreement there isn't a social one its strictly economic, therefore its just strictly business

I still hope all your shrubberries are dried up though
Old August 12, 2004, 22:06   #56
GodKing
Emperor

See you all on tuesday. If you need any assistance, I think that Togas, Con & MWIA are all up to speed, along with many other I suspect.

MOI - GK

--Con
Old August 12, 2004, 22:24   #57
BigFree
InterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III MultiplayerPtWDG RoleplayCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization III PBEMCivilization III Democracy GameCivilization IV PBEMC4WDG CalysiumBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPtWDG2 SunshineC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Deity

Remeber GK: Don't be silly; wrap your willy!
BigFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2004, 22:25   #58
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by GodKing
See you all on tuesday. If you need any assistance, I think that Togas, Con & MWIA are all up to speed, along with many other I suspect.

MOI - GK
hey can you play the Green PBEM before you shove off?

Im sure it wont come around again before you come back.
Old August 12, 2004, 22:41   #59
GodKing
Emperor

Go ahead and play it for me. Password is godking (or in one game, it is God King, I just forget which game it is a bit different). All you probably have to do is just hit enter in that game IIRC.

--Con
Old August 12, 2004, 22:43   #60
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

OK Ill try and get the save from Arnelos

If you have it and can forward it really quick, that would be great